Christmas truce

Zim

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think most people would be against me arbitrarily intervening and forcing a truce upon players. I'm sure I'd screw up a number of war plans and whatnot, and likely cause more harm than good.

What war plans. You realize one side of the war has been at near 0 military for months now. There's no planning left, it's literally just beating an unconscious guy with a bat. 

At the very least you give people a chance to enjoy the damned game again instead of eternal siege, and just in time for the holidays!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

So Coalition A is at the point of begging admin to arbitrarily intervene and allow you to replenish your military with no possible countermeasures? We blew it up fair and square, so that would be bullshit. If you were really suggesting this as a good faith "step back" you'd have asked for unit purchases to be frozen as well.

Edited by Pop
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pop said:

So Coalition A is at the point of begging admin to arbitrarily intervene and allow you to replenish your military with no possible countermeasures? We blew it up fair and square, so that would be bullshit. If you were really suggesting this as a good faith "step back" you'd have asked for unit purchases to be frozen as well.

Who are you and what have you done with Coalition B? No proper coalition b soldier would refuse a free statpad buffet. I demand an immediate investigation into this man and his credentials for I fear he to be an imposter! ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Who are you and what have you done with Coalition B? No proper coalition b soldier would refuse a free statpad buffet. I demand an immediate investigation into this man and his credentials for I fear he to be an imposter! ?

Hey I'm fine with it if they're barred from producing aircraft.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:26 AM, Alex said:

I think most people would be against me arbitrarily intervening and forcing a truce upon players. I'm sure I'd screw up a number of war plans and whatnot, and likely cause more harm than good.

Or.......you could be like an old testament god raining fire and destruction upon all the masses for you are a vengeful and jealous god. How dare we mere plebs turn your creation into a toxic waste ground. 

I think we deserve a good smiting.

?

Untitled.png

On 12/9/2019 at 10:23 AM, Zim said:

-snip-

Thanks

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If it’s going to be over multiple days, it should be Kwanzaa. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:41 AM, Pop said:

Coalition A has not discussed launching a most cunning plan to trick Alex into implementing an armistice to our advantage. You can calm down and perhaps direct your outrage at the specific individual making the suggestion.

We will accept a truce in the form of a certified letter relaying unconditional surrender to coalition leadership: @Leo the Great @Roquentin @TheNG @Sphinx @Khai Jäger @Arthur Pendragon and myself.

Please DM us for the address, bonus points if you send a Christmas ham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Queen of Chaos

3 hours ago, AppealDenied said:

We will accept a truce in the form of a certified letter relaying unconditional surrender to coalition leadership: @Leo the Great @Roquentin @TheNG @Sphinx @Khai Jäger @Arthur Pendragon and myself.

Please DM us for the address, bonus points if you send a Christmas ham.

I think the best part about this glorious post is, @Malal Underlord wasn't mentioned and rightfully so since UPN is basically a glorified micro. ;,V 

I'll stop making fun of UPN when you finally accept the recruitment bot we want to give you and start recruiting again.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

I think the best part about this glorious post is, @Malal Underlord wasn't mentioned and rightfully so since UPN is basically a glorified micro. ;,V 

I'll stop making fun of UPN when you finally accept the recruitment bot we want to give you and start recruiting again.

We've had a bot for 3 years, we never turn it on because our city 27's don't want to give up their 150mil handouts

• Haha 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 11:26 AM, Alex said:

I agree with you.  The game is working. Artificially intervening to assist one side (which is effectively be what this does) could change the power structure that's been worked for so long to develop.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:04 PM, Changeup said:

Honestly, this isn't a bad idea. It gives people some time to regroup and yes, either end the war or make it even again. 

Do all the CoB alliances get a forcible timeout from war when attacked in the future when they're losing?  Probably not, right?  Because you'd be appalled at Alex changing things in the game functions to effectively grant a huge advantage to whichever CoB alliance desired it.

GICjEwp.gif