join error 404 doe

Lury

Good luck & have fun, though there can only be one Avengers and its in some other obscure game

avenge.jpg

Consider this a challenge or something

:p

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

@Ripper looks to me like they're challenging you... Protection from raiders huh? 

• Haha 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Magister said:

wdym "protection" ? 
Who needs protection from raiders if he is active and member of an alliance? I dont get this. 

Depends on who your fighting micros arent to good at fighting normally and lack coordination skills and experience 

once they fight a few good wars the Quality of Micro increases however it remains micro till Econ and Fa and Ma and Ia are of quality you can be good at war and bad at econ then never rebuild so lose the next war and ia needs to keep steady recruitment and enforce members activity im sorta ranting at this point i am just gonna head to sleep 

To the Avengers my new allies drop by for some sheets and a recruiting bot happy your here its always more fun the more people you get to play with so making the ground less shaky is very fun

Edited by Neko

On 12/21/2019 at 1:13 PM, Cosimo De Medici said:

Good luck guys hope we see you in top 50 soon. I saw your advertisement on discord and preety good theme you choose. I hope you guys decorates alliance page it's slightly boring now . Congratulations to you 

Well were 43 almost gonna be 38th because of a lucky someone.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:41 PM, Pasky Darkfire said:

Imagine thinking "I HAVE AN IDEA!" And it's this...

Best of luck to yinz, though. I'm sure you will grow and be prosperous and be allied to 50 different alliances in no time. 

welp that aged good.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:39 AM, Hassan said:

Just waiting for the disbandment.

down vote.png

welp