Game ban

Vander Lord

Ban : game ban

Reason : creating multiple accounts

I know I had multiple accounts but I already logged out of all of them because I don't know how to delete them and I never traded with other my others nations. I have been playing the game by the rules for last two days. So can you unban me please?

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, First Land said:

Ban : game ban

Reason : creating multiple accounts

I know I had multiple accounts but I already logged out of all of them because I don't know how to delete them and I never traded with other my others nations. I have been playing the game by the rules for last two days. So can you unban me please?

I've removed the bans, so long as you don't create more than one nation in the future you'll be all set.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Moderators
3 hours ago, First Land said:

Why cannt i log back on to my nation? It says it was delete.do I have to make a new nation?

I am just a Forum Moderater but I think I can assist you with this. When you were originally banned, your nation was deleted. You should be seeing prompts on creating a new nation when you login. Are you seeing those options? If not, click on "Start Playing" and try to create a new nation by following the prompts and using the same email address you did as before. If this doesn't work as well, then contact Alex. 

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

• Administrators
On 12/7/2019 at 10:34 PM, First Land said:

Why cannt i log back on to my nation? It says it was delete.do I have to make a new nation?

Yes, you need to create a new nation.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link