Add dissaproval reaction

MinesomeMC

1 minute ago, Godwinson said:

I agree. I used to be able to express my distaste via a downvote. Now, I will have to post a comment. On a wider scale this would lead to more toxicity. 

#AddDownvotes #AddSadFaces

How do u have negative reputation

Kill her she's a witch!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I feel that this community as for too long been only positive support, but what if I want to show negative dissaproval without the hassle of making a toxic reply. 

This would subtract reputation from the user to show that they typically aren't very respectful on this community. 

Ideas of icons could be ?, ?, middle finger, thumbs down, downv..... I mean water.

Thank you, next!

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I feel that this community as for too long been only positive support, but what if I want to show negative dissaproval without the hassle of making a toxic reply. 

This would subtract reputation from the user to show that they typically aren't very respectful on this community. 

Ideas of icons could be ?, ?, middle finger, thumbs down, downv..... I mean water.

No *gets warned and muted* shouldn't I just be able to say this as its the best way of just saying u don't approve?

Edited by Papi Salamander

2 minutes ago, Malleator said:

I agree, I keep having to send photos of feces to people to express my dislike. If only there was a simpler and faster way!

Eww you send photos? I send my actual feces to em.

• Like 1

• Alex locked this topic