Joint community agreement.

Prefontaine

Well now instead of hitting a downvote button half the people who downvoted you before are now just going to respond.

So instead of Noctis or someone making a dumb post and have maybe 1/2 responses and 20-30 downvotes, now he will have 10 or more people responding to whatever stupid thing he said.

Yes I'm sure the end result of this change is going to be less toxicity lmfao.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

2 hours ago, nippythefish said:

None of this makes sense.  I don't care what your name is on the forums or in game, like I said I offered an olive leaf to end the toxicity in the forums.  Being able to discuss things with wit rather than dumb accusations is how things should be handled.  That being said, you've apparently decided to play some kind of age card?  That's adorable.  I'm literally 43.  If you ever decide that discussion is worthy of your time, feel free to participate.

2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

I just have to check real quick, you don't think I'm Partisan (See: Prefonteen), do you? The fact that you don't get the joke of this thread is disappointing. Let me go find you a juice box and put on some cartoons. The adults will be over here having their fun.

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

@nippythefish You are right to think that @Prefontaine and @Prefonteen are the same person. Their/his/her/xer terror that they bring upon this game is well known. To get the two confused is impossible for they are one.

Keep up the good fight against their/his/her/xer’s awfulness. Prepare their funeral plot, as I have no doubt you will destroy their will to carry on in Orbis.

Greetings, friends! 

I accept all olive branches. 

os9LcJK.gif

3 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

With the removal of our sacred downvote, we must find a replacement. Clearly the obvious choice is "Thanks". From this day forward if you want to downvote something, merely give it a "Thanks".

eHHeFvD.gif

Thanks actually gives people positive karma. Therefore, the best way to get good karma is to troll fol thanks. But we all know my usual opinion of Prefontaine's intelligence.

1 hour ago, Inst said:

Thanks actually gives people positive karma. Therefore, the best way to get good karma is to troll fol thanks. But we all know my usual opinion of Prefontaine's intelligence.

You're only proving everyone's typical opinion of your intelligence to be correct by being dense enough to miss the really basic premise of this. 

I guess there's too many uncultured people who haven't seen Doctor House for that gif to blatantly give away that this thread is dripping in more sarcasm than you drip in pseudo wannabe intellectualism on a daily basis.

well Alex ruined 2 things now, downvote being gone is one, good reputation being other as thanks adds positive karma now it will just mean you are shitposting bad-posting troll when you have good rep on forums. Which is kind of fun, also every major global war Alex does an update which is so dumb both warring sides go for few seconds: " this is dumb". It´s like magic or something for a little while global conflict seems irrelevant and all sides can agree on admin again being the biggest game killer...  

4 hours ago, kalev60 said:

all sides can agree on admin again being the biggest game killer...  

It's always fascinating to see people awaken to stuff I've been saying for months.  Albeit for different reasons, but the effect is the same.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

On 12/7/2019 at 11:41 PM, Prefontaine said:

With the removal of our sacred downvote, we must find a replacement. Clearly the obvious choice is "Thanks". From this day forward if you want to downvote something, merely give it a "Thanks".

eHHeFvD.gif

I am in.

f221b62ffc0675f8.png

• Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg