Joint community agreement.

Prefontaine

1 minute ago, durmij said:

If only we had the technology

Maybe if we make a suggestion to alex, he'll develop this cutting edge technology.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

2 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

I accept your admission of defeat. Thank you for acknowledging that I am indeed superior. 

thanks

• Thanks 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Irony:

1 minute ago, nippythefish said:

Grow up.  I'm calling for an end to the forum toxicity and you play that card?   

Edited by Rosey Song

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Just now, Rosey Song said:

Irony:

Not fully convinced you know English.

1 minute ago, Prefontaine said:

Grow up? I thought GOONS was all about picking on minors. 

Oh is it? 

Our community has a bad rep that has been addressed?  Oh man.  That's rough.

Prefontaine, I offered a goddamn olive leaf.  These forums not being a shitshow of whiny anime beasts and angry toads should be a goal for any poster.  You're apparently grateful for that animosity.  That being said, the opinion you've created of yourself will continue to exist in my psyche as long as I play this dumb game.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nippythefish said:

Not fully convinced you know English.

Oh is it? 

Our community has a bad rep that has been addressed?  Oh man.  That's rough.

Prefontaine, I offered a goddamn olive leaf.  These forums not being a shitshow of whiny anime beasts and angry toads should be a goal for any poster.  You're apparently grateful for that animosity.  That being said, the opinion you've created of yourself will continue to exist in my psyche as long as I play this dumb game.  

I just have to check real quick, you don't think I'm Partisan (See: Prefonteen), do you? The fact that you don't get the joke of this thread is disappointing. Let me go find you a juice box and put on some cartoons. The adults will be over here having their fun.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Just now, Prefontaine said:

I just have to check real quick, you don't think I'm Partisan (See: Prefonteen), do you? The fact that you don't get the joke of this thread is disappointing. Let me go find you a juice box and put on some cartoons. The adults will be over here having their fun.

None of this makes sense.  I don't care what your name is on the forums or in game, like I said I offered an olive leaf to end the toxicity in the forums.  Being able to discuss things with wit rather than dumb accusations is how things should be handled.  That being said, you've apparently decided to play some kind of age card?  That's adorable.  I'm literally 43.  If you ever decide that discussion is worthy of your time, feel free to participate.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nippythefish said:

None of this makes sense.  I don't care what your name is on the forums or in game, like I said I offered an olive leaf to end the toxicity in the forums.  Being able to discuss things with wit rather than dumb accusations is how things should be handled.  That being said, you've apparently decided to play some kind of age card?  That's adorable.  I'm literally 43.  If you ever decide that discussion is worthy of your time, feel free to participate.

You're 43 and this obtuse? You complain about age related jokes after telling me to grow up? There's no olive branch (that's the saying, not leaf, just for future reference) to extend when I'm just joking around. There was no argument that needed to be solved, there was no dispute going on. You came into a room of people laughing and making jokes and put on your fun police hat, because clearly you didn't understand what was going on, and that upset you. 

If anything these sort of threads cleanse some of that toxicity you're oh so sensitive to. Everyone can come together and laugh at the downvote thing, doesn't matter what side you're on of anything (except if you were someone who wanted downvotes gone I guess, but even that is besides the point). So go away, we were doing the thing you wanted before you came around and tried to take a joke far, far too seriously. Guess it's because you're so damn old.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

You're 43 and this obtuse? You complain about age related jokes after telling me to grow up? There's no olive branch (that's the saying, not leaf, just for future reference) to extend when I'm just joking around. There was no argument that needed to be solved, there was no dispute going on. You came into a room of people laughing and making jokes and put on your fun police hat, because clearly you didn't understand what was going on, and that upset you. 

If anything these sort of threads cleanse some of that toxicity you're oh so sensitive to. Everyone can come together and laugh at the downvote thing, doesn't matter what side you're on of anything (except if you were someone who wanted downvotes gone I guess, but even that is besides the point). So go away, we were doing the thing you wanted before you came around and tried to take a joke far, far too seriously. Guess it's because you're so damn old.

I feel like you're upset right now. Am I correct?

1 minute ago, Prefontaine said:

Oh yeah, branch, not leaf, as there's no existing history of such a use of a term.   That being said, I'm not sensitive to toxicity.  I am toxicity incarnate.  Nobody gives a frick about downvotes except for whiny forum babies that honestly have no method at getting back at GOONS other than their little down arrows.  So, you go away.  Your existence despite your tenure is no longer needed.

Imagine being 43 and putting effort into making people on the internet upset like a 15 year old 4chan troll.

You guys aren't nearly as different from days old as you claim to be ?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Now that I know my posts bother you so much, how could I stay away? I mean, you should probably downvote me. That really triggers me. 

I'm sure  it used to.

5 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Imagine being 43 and putting effort into making people on the internet upset like a 15 year old 4chan troll.

You guys aren't nearly as different from days old as you claim to be ?

Adorable.  We're all playing a political game here.  Does this game really infest your brain that much, where you can't separate rl from ig?

4 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Then I will use a non anime avatar if I change sex to make you happy daddy

I don't care what avatar you

use.

Edited by nippythefish

2 minutes ago, nippythefish said:

I'm sure  it used to.

Adorable.  We're all playing a political game here.  Does this game really infest your brain that much, where you can't separate rl from ig?

I don't care what avatar you

use.

Hey you're the guy whipping out his early membership card to AARP on the forums and calling people kids, it's not my fault if you're still catching up to the times, pops!

@nippythefish You are right to think that @Prefontaine and @Prefonteen are the same person. Their/his/her/xer terror that they bring upon this game is well known. To get the two confused is impossible for they are one.

Keep up the good fight against their/his/her/xer’s awfulness. Prepare their funeral plot, as I have no doubt you will destroy their will to carry on in Orbis.

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Just now, Akuryo said:

Hey you're the guy whipping out his early membership card to AARP on the forums and calling people kids, it's not my fault if you're still catching up to the times, pops!

Woah...watch the ageism there, Unchi-san.