12/7/2019 - Removing Downvotes on the Forum

Alex

2 hours ago, rollo said:

Every time the server is down, I secretly and openly pray that it'll be down for good. Really it's the only way we'll be able to rid ourselves of this Nazi incel neckbeard filled cesspool. 

My good sir have you considered become an ally of Goons? Getting rid of 2 out of 3 of those things ain't bad!

OKLWFwy.png

Improper-Request-2.gif

8 hours ago, rollo said:

Every time the server is down, I secretly and openly pray that it'll be down for good. Really it's the only way we'll be able to rid ourselves of this Nazi incel neckbeard filled cesspool. 

you forgot "snowflakes" but close enough XP

• Haha 2
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

I’m just here to do a slight gravedig, and downvote this suggestion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

well...its nice to see you are as consistent as always @Alex. denote the downvote as lazy and a contributor to toxicity but leave the upvote alone so that it can be mindlessly spammed by lackeys and boot lickers. good job. all the sanitizing in the world wont stop us responding to your trash in a negative way. i hope you have enjoyed this post you obviously wanted rather than the simple downvote i would have left

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, Mars said:

is there some actual reasoning behind this action? because i dont think its on account of the handful of users that are in the high negatives but rather some other group id rather not name who has been struggling with their community reputation lately

Probably a desire for cultural change.  A fixation upon a dichotomous response approach to ideas is contrary to a culture that values debate and compromise.  I think it is about supporting a healthier forum for PnW players rather than sitting back and watching the toxicity devolve to ever greater depths.  Sometimes all long term change requires is a subtle alteration to a dynamic.  We will see given enough time I guess.

• Like 1

Celer Et Audax

• 4 weeks later...
  • Jax locked this topic