A message to BK (IQ)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

33 minutes ago, James II said:

@Alex quit ignoring your over reach and fix it.

Edit: you can't fix it because you already revealed bank to bank transactions but you can at least delete the resources and bank from BK and give it to EM or the alliance bank of his choosing (without revealing it to the rest of orbis this time) even though the money was his and not an alliances bank(your rule says nothing about personal money). According to the new precedent anyone who goes into VM with money is hiding a bank. Better get to deleting and sending it all to BK if this is the new standard.

Quit whining and learn to embrace rules and change.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:27 PM, Elijah Mikaelson said:

z8wNPxf.gif

Aiding and facilitating the theft of money from BK, getting caught and agreeing to make restitution and then reneging the deal and attempting to hide in VM? I don't know what you're thinking, but this isn't going to end well for you.

9 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Nah, we're just waiting for you guys to give us terms :)

Hiya Pref. Was trying to understand the comments of the person I quoted, but I do appreciate your repeating of the fact you want peace terms,

14 hours ago, Tarroc said:

I do have to wonder. Whatever makes you think we are running out of money and resources? It's really quite easy to sustain sitting on people. If you're waiting for us to run out of money and resources, I'm sorry to tell you, you'll be waiting for a LOOOONG time champ.

Thread derailment. Reported.

55 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Hiya Pref. Was trying to understand the comments of the person I quoted, but I do appreciate your repeating of the fact you want peace terms,

Hiya Tarroc! Thank you for your reply. Have I  mentioned that i'd very much like peace terms?

• Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif

Guest Curufinwe
2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Hiya Tarroc! Thank you for your reply. Have I  mentioned that i'd very much like peace terms?

Actually I'm pretty sure this is the first time its come up.

Edited by Curufinwe

3 hours ago, Deulos said:

Thread derailment. Reported.

Please, report me again. I want Alex to bless me by smiting my posts.

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

I'm sorry, I'm not following. You want what? More war? Well Leo isn't one for war, but if you're sure, I'm sure @Curufinwe and I can convince him to give you the war you want.

1 hour ago, Curufinwe said:

Actually I'm pretty sure this is the first time its come up.

26 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Please, report me again. I want Alex to bless me by smiting my posts.

I'm sorry, I'm not following. You want what? More war? Well Leo isn't one for war, but if you're sure, I'm sure @Curufinwe and I can convince him to give you the war you want.

This is vaguely reminiscent of private channels.

os9LcJK.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 12/9/2019 at 3:53 AM, Dryad said:

I would actually argue that's the player going into VM hiding the bank. Your argument was that the moment something is deposited it belongs to the alliance, you can make the same argument for players: that the moment it's withdrawn it's the players.

I get your point that there is limited information you can read out of the game-state, but that doesn't make the solution that was applied any better. Alex could have asked EM to which alliance bank he would have liked his stuff to be sent, from the game alone it doesn't become clear whether that's the BK offshore, yakuza or Fark (his alliance at the time). Just picking the one that sent EM the stuff is a lazy solution, I don't think it asks too much to shoot someone a message if there is billions involved and I don't see this as being outside the scope of what moderation could look like.

the alliance offshore bank i withdraw it from was deleted and remade, so it did not go back to the alliance i withdraw it from, however it did go back to BK's new offshore at the time.