A message to BK (IQ)

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I have sat here for the last 45 minutes thinking to myself. Why am I repaying Black Knights 5,005,000,000 for something I had no part in and something that they have not fully proven, So upon a short discussion with some friends it came to my attention that they are trying to scam me.
When I left Yakuza I withdraw all my funds from BK's automated banking system, Leo then labelled me a bank thief (He was lying, and I have logs that prove he knew all the cash and resources was mine).
Sphinx jumped on the bandwagon offering his members to attack and Odin from AK, so I entered Vacation mode. Alex, in his bright, fantastic admin role and very vague rules removed a huge chunk of the resources I had and sent it back to BK's offshore. totaling 5,449,577,952.00 at today's market prices.
Food        651,200x104=67,724,800.00
Coal        1807.2x2898=5,237,265.60
Oil            81213.6x2911=236,412,789.60
Uranium    75387.2x1919=144,668,036.80
Lead        797.6x2995    =2,388,812.00
Bauxite        107922.4x3300=356,143,920.00
Gasoline    228644.8x2797=639,519,505.60
Munitions    694480.8x2400=1,666,753,920.00
Steel        160800x3199=514,399,200.00
Aluminum    561983.2x3232=1,816,329,702.40

BK are the ones who received the resources and failed to send them back to me knowing they did not belong to Yakuza and not a hope in hell's chance they belonged to BK, can not prove the resources did not go to Yakuza, I must hold BK accountable for the thief of my resources. 
Just as they seem to feel it is ok to hold me accountable for the missing fund they claim to have due to a transaction between Gorge and myself.

So I have an offer for Leo the great, leader of the black knights, You refund me the full amount of resources you stole from me and then and only then. We can talk about this so-called 5,005,000,000 you are missing.
Now I know Roquentin and yourself had spoken many times about rolling my nation and forcing me to quit, even to go as far to claim if I re-roll you will force me to delete again and again.
I do not foresee Black knights who are broke, taking handouts from NPO to keep fighting to man up and do what is right.

So in short, AS you have no money, no resources, no rebuild aid and pretty much no hope I do not see you being able to return what you stole.
 Before you go on and claim "We do not have it we gave it to Yakuza", prove it, and keep in mind I did not steal from BK so why come to me for the money?, your reasoning is "The cash ended up with me" well my resources ended up with you as you stole it.
 So I hold you accountable as you should hold Gorge responsible if you can prove he stole anything.

27 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Alex, in his bright, fantastic admin role and very vague rules removed a huge chunk of the resources I had and sent it back to BK's offshore. totaling 5,449,577,952.00 at today's market prices.

Some clarity on this action and the thought process behind it would be appreciated @Alex

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, durmij said:

Some clarity on this action and the thought process behind it would be appreciated @Alex

It boils down to, once something is put in an alliance bank it's no longer yours, and so if you had 200m safekeep and I gave it to you and you VMd, you could get reported for hiding the bank. 

Because in Alex's eyes that belongs to the bank now, the player lost all claim when it was deposited.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

It boils down to, once something is put in an alliance bank it's no longer yours, and so if you had 200m safekeep and I gave it to you and you VMd, you could get reported for hiding the bank. 

Because in Alex's eyes that belongs to the bank now, the player lost all claim when it was deposited.

Why didn't he delete it tho?

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well, that we per the Game Rules. If you take an alliance bank and hide it in Vacation Mode, 20% is deleted and the 80% returned. So, in this case, I apparently deleted $5,449,577,952.00 worth of money and resources, which means @Elijah Mikaelson went into Vacation Mode with $27,247,889,760 worth of money and resources that had just been withdrawn from the alliance bank in his nation.

In my opinion, it's very clear that withdrawing $27,247,889,760 from an alliance bank and going into Vacation Mode is a violation of the "Hiding Alliance Banks" rule.

I suppose you could disagree with my interpretation of the rule, but, I imagine most reasonable players would agree that taking $27b from an alliance bank and hiding it in VM is a violation.

Thank you this exactly the information I was looking for and gives much needed clarity to the situation. Much appreciated. 

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well, that was per the Game Rules. If you take an alliance bank and hide it in Vacation Mode, 20% is deleted and the 80% returned. So, in this case, I apparently deleted $5,449,577,952.00 worth of money and resources, which means @Elijah Mikaelson went into Vacation Mode with $27,247,889,760 worth of money and resources that had just been withdrawn from the alliance bank in his nation.

In my opinion, it's very clear that withdrawing $27,247,889,760 from an alliance bank and going into Vacation Mode is a violation of the "Hiding Alliance Banks" rule.

I suppose you could disagree with my interpretation of the rule, but, I imagine most reasonable players would agree that taking $27b from an alliance bank and hiding it in VM is a violation.

All I needed to know.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well, that was per the Game Rules. If you take an alliance bank and hide it in Vacation Mode, 20% is deleted and the 80% returned. So, in this case, I apparently deleted $5,449,577,952.00 worth of money and resources, which means @Elijah Mikaelson went into Vacation Mode with $27,247,889,760 worth of money and resources that had just been withdrawn from the alliance bank in his nation.

We have been down this road Alex, even when i explained it was my cash you replied with, that it does not matter who own the cash or resources as the second it enters an alliance bank you lose all rights to it, I did explain that it was my cash and not that of a alliance bank.

So I did not enter VM with an alliance bank, I entered VM with my personal wealth at the time.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
22 minutes ago, Leo the Great said:

Glad your word means nothing. See you soon. 

At your growth rate, i might die of old age by the time you get in range, who you paying to hit me?

So where is this magical line that distinguishes what is an aa bank, and what is a warchest? I don't think the value should factor into Alex's judgement, because some aa banks are 50mil, while others are 50bil. There should be some clear and concise rules, and it should not come down to Alex flipping a coin.

Edited by Di Vali
  • Upvote 5

@@Alex Why does BK ahve the benefit of you tracking bank transactions for them,

6 hours ago, Alex said:

You returned it to an alliance you helped track money down from in the first place. Your rule says nothing about sending it to someone you presume it came from. You used methods that general membership does not have access too, to track money, and then you took that money and gave it to a bank that never had it.  Your bias is ever apparent.

This is the toxicity you support Alex.

EDIT:
-Removing filter-evading image-
Removed banned language from Keshav quote and reposted with out the words Keshav used.

kashv3.jpg

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I guess Alex first checked if those money/resources were a deposit by Elijah, if he has never picked up those things from the bank but just did the deposit and then picked back the same things he's not hidding a bank but his own money

Anyway if you really don't know how to use 5B I need to cover years of keno without winning

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I have sat here for the last 45 minutes thinking to myself. Why am I repaying Black Knights 5,005,000,000 for something I had no part in and something that they have not fully proven, So upon a short discussion with some friends it came to my attention that they are trying to scam me.
When I left Yakuza I withdraw all my funds from BK's automated banking system, Leo then labelled me a bank thief (He was lying, and I have logs that prove he knew all the cash and resources was mine).
Sphinx jumped on the bandwagon offering his members to attack and Odin from AK, so I entered Vacation mode. Alex, in his bright, fantastic admin role and very vague rules removed a huge chunk of the resources I had and sent it back to BK's offshore. totaling 5,449,577,952.00 at today's market prices.
Food        651,200x104=67,724,800.00
Coal        1807.2x2898=5,237,265.60
Oil            81213.6x2911=236,412,789.60
Uranium    75387.2x1919=144,668,036.80
Lead        797.6x2995    =2,388,812.00
Bauxite        107922.4x3300=356,143,920.00
Gasoline    228644.8x2797=639,519,505.60
Munitions    694480.8x2400=1,666,753,920.00
Steel        160800x3199=514,399,200.00
Aluminum    561983.2x3232=1,816,329,702.40

BK are the ones who received the resources and failed to send them back to me knowing they did not belong to Yakuza and not a hope in hell's chance they belonged to BK, can not prove the resources did not go to Yakuza, I must hold BK accountable for the thief of my resources. 
Just as they seem to feel it is ok to hold me accountable for the missing fund they claim to have due to a transaction between Gorge and myself.

So I have an offer for Leo the great, leader of the black knights, You refund me the full amount of resources you stole from me and then and only then. We can talk about this so-called 5,005,000,000 you are missing.
Now I know Roquentin and yourself had spoken many times about rolling my nation and forcing me to quit, even to go as far to claim if I re-roll you will force me to delete again and again.
I do not foresee Black knights who are broke, taking handouts from NPO to keep fighting to man up and do what is right.

So in short, AS you have no money, no resources, no rebuild aid and pretty much no hope I do not see you being able to return what you stole.
 Before you go on and claim "We do not have it we gave it to Yakuza", prove it, and keep in mind I did not steal from BK so why come to me for the money?, your reasoning is "The cash ended up with me" well my resources ended up with you as you stole it.
 So I hold you accountable as you should hold Gorge responsible if you can prove he stole anything.

You know I can't stand IQ and its leadership, and the way they are actively trying to kill the game. However, this couldn't have happened to a better person.

Carry on boys.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Then why agree in the first place? Your story is not something that happend just now.

So now.

1. theft by receiving stolen money

2. Breaking an agreement

How are some people still surprised this brings out a strong reaction?

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, DemonSpawn said:

You know I can't stand IQ and its leadership, and the way they are actively trying to kill the game. However, this couldn't have happened to a better person.

Carry on boys.

Funny as I have logs of Roq and Leo saying we are just the same so yeah lol good jokes, 

2 minutes ago, Duke Arthur said:

Then why agree in the first place? Your story is not something that happend just now.

So now.

1. theft by receiving stolen money

2. Breaking an agreement

How are some people still surprised this brings out a strong reaction?

you are in BK sorry but you know less of what happens in BK leadership than i do lol

23 minutes ago, James II said:

@@Alex Why does BK ahve the benefit of you tracking bank transactions for them,

You returned it to an alliance you helped track money down from in the first place. Your rule says nothing about sending it to someone you presume it came from. You used methods that general membership does not have access too, to track money, and then you took that money and gave it to a bank that never had it.  Your bias is ever apparent.

Keshavcrying.jpg
This is the toxicity you support Alex.

Nice of you to post logs that have 0 context. But that seems to be your MO atm, so why stop you ^_^ 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Alex, in his bright, fantastic admin role and very vague rules removed a huge chunk of the resources I had and sent it back to BK's offshore.

That's bull, but I believe it.

Love you

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Nice of you to post logs that have 0 context. But that seems to be your MO atm, so why stop you ^_^ 

Context is that you got mad i refused to pay after finding out leo plan on rolling my nation and forcing me to quit after i pay. or you going to claim that's not the truth now?

Just now, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Context is that you got mad i refused to pay after finding out leo plan on rolling my nation and forcing me to quit after i pay. or you going to claim that's not the truth now?

You reneged on a deal we worked on for weeks. I do hope you get rolled for the same ^_^ 

I think the rules could really be improved. In this particular case Alex should have checked where the bank contents belong before returning it anywhere imo, but in general the bank-hiding rules arent great. Someone who legitimately has to go into VM for a year for example needs to find someone to keep their stuff for a year instead of just going into VM even though them going into VM has nothing to do with bank-hiding. Slot-filling is also kinda bad, people have been getting strikes for slot-filling because they didn't do any attacks in the first 2 days of a war when their role was to sit on a person and use all of their MAP in the last 2 days. And oh boi, lets not even get started on censorship and toxicity lol.

• Upvote 2

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

5 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

automated banking system, Leo then labelled me a bank thief (He was lying, and I have logs that prove he knew all the cash and resources was mine).
Sphinx jumped on the bandwagon offering his members to attack and Odin from AK, so I entered Vacation mode.

Entering vacation mode was your mistake. Why didn't you set up someone or a offshore alliance to quickly stage that money away? You had to know BK was desperate for any cash they could get their hands on since their resources were drained from being in a 6 month war.