A plea to consider Co A line members

Guest John Q Listener

3 hours ago, brucemna said:

Both TS and kertog were given terms of there surrender and peace talks. After hearing and suspecting that TS was to be dealt with separately everyone on that side walked away. Yes they say they are trying to talk peace but they want to do it on their own terms apperently as the surrending side. They had the chance to stay in talks amd follow the process until they would know for sure if there was any validity to the logs they dumped. Until they come to terms that peace will not be given until they can accept the process they were given the people on their side will suffer through this long war. No one has the intent to make anyone delete or leave the game as no one has the right to force anyone to do that. 

You make less sense with every post ?

os9LcJK.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

All this topic has told me is Col B line members want to peace out more than Col A members, so many posts asking the leaders of col A to peace out why if you are winning and enjoying it?

The simple truth is GOONs formed and joined on a war front that had already won then started to act important, BKSphere is dead and will continue to die, the only alliance in this whole war who has any right to ask for terms would be NPO, they joined the losing side and turned it around the rest of Col B was losing or joined once the war was won, Congrats NPO, when Col A tried to surrender NPO made sure it would not happen as their own goal is to make sure no one ever challenge their hegemony, this is just how they like to play.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

2 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

All this topic has told me is Col B line members want to peace out more than Col A members, so many posts asking the leaders of col A to peace out why if you are winning and enjoying it?

Nah dude I'm good. Did you not read the post?

Pretty much what I think this war has devolved into morality wise. GOONS have managed to help lower the bar even lower than before they came, bringing the overall morality of Coalition B down further than many are comfortable & easier for NPO to proceed however they'd like.

libertyribbon.png

If they don’t want to get cycled they can leave their alliance. 

Evidently it’s not worth it for them. 

Rose, Guardian and TKR seem pretty cool mostly though. Still not gonna feel bad. Bird Weed could always use more numbers.

Edited by Zaurg

Guest John Q Listener
21 hours ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

The simple truth is GOONs formed and joined on a war front that had already won then started to act important, BKSphere is dead and will continue to die, the only alliance in this whole war who has any right to ask for terms would be NPO, they joined the losing side and turned it around the rest of Col B was losing or joined once the war was won, Congrats NPO, when Col A tried to surrender NPO made sure it would not happen as their own goal is to make sure no one ever challenge their hegemony, this is just how they like to play.

I am unsure how this actually relates to the game experience of Co A line members, but thanks for your wishful thinking!

19 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

morality

It's taking every fiber of my being not to just empty quote this and say "lol" but apparently that's frowned upon here so I will instead say what on earth are you talking about this is a browser game and we are playing the game inside the rule-set of that game. Please, (solely for my entertainment,) explain to me how goons are "lowering the morality" of Coalition B. I'm completely fascinated by your thought process here the same way my wife can't stop watching Teen Mom.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Sirius Bizinuez said:

It's taking every fiber of my being not to just empty quote this and say "lol" but apparently that's frowned upon here so I will instead say what on earth are you talking about this is a browser game and we are playing the game inside the rule-set of that game. Please, (solely for my entertainment,) explain to me how goons are "lowering the morality" of Coalition B. I'm completely fascinated by your thought process here the same way my wife can't stop watching Teen Mom.

When BK spoke of there being some kind of voluntary check in place by the players preventing a real hegemony in this game, I thought it sounded idealistic at the time. Although guess maybe we’ll find out this war if it exists.

libertyribbon.png