A plea to consider Co A line members

Guest John Q Listener

3 hours ago, John Q Listener said:

How is the forums strategy working out for you?

Well, since you still haven't managed to actually come up with a rebuttal, I can only conclude that you've surrendered the rhetorical point.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:41 AM, ComradeMilton said:

It's not an argument. The game is a database of numeric values.  We have greater values due to reducing the other side's values.  We thus have won.  If you thought the forums affected that you could literally create your own forums and have your own game.

Alright, so you're conceding the point that IQ is at fault for stalling peace talks and deliberately acting in bad faith, up to and including directly plotting against their active treaty allies? Great. Now you just have to accept the fact that is absolutely, unequivocally despicable.

51 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, since you still haven't managed to actually come up with a rebuttal, I can only conclude that you've surrendered the rhetorical point.

Yours is not a new or particularly interesting dance, Sir Postsalot.

Edited by Sardonic

Guest John Q Listener
51 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Alright, so you're conceding the point that IQ is at fault for stalling peace talks and deliberately acting in bad faith, up to and including directly plotting against their active treaty allies? Great. Now you just have to accept the fact that is absolutely, unequivocally despicable.

Nice try with false equivalency. Wonder whether Coalition A will actually try to seriously engage with surrendering or whether this will drag out for longer. 

1 hour ago, John Q Listener said:

Nice try with false equivalency. Wonder whether Coalition A will actually try to seriously engage with surrendering or whether this will drag out for longer. 

Well, considering your admitted efforts have been purely to act in bad faith, the only one dragging it out is you.

Yes, you personally. Not even your leaders, YOU. All you have to do is accept that you're the one at fault, and you can start to get better.

Guest John Q Listener
2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, considering your admitted efforts have been purely to act in bad faith, the only one dragging it out is you.

Yes, you personally. Not even your leaders, YOU. All you have to do is accept that you're the one at fault, and you can start to get better.

I'm literally a nobody, I'm not sure how you think that I'm somehow responsible for the entire series of events. Feels more like some kind of paranoid fantasy really.

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

IQ doesn't exist and hasn't existed for months. The peace talks are being stalled because CoA isn't participating.  He didn't concede we acted in bad faith, or that we're stalling peace talks or anything else.   Your opinion of CoB members and government being negative isn't going to get you peace. Returning to the well-staffed peace server on Discord with its platoon of CoB negotiation staff and principal negotiator in a term-by-term negotiation will.  The longer that takes to accept the longer we can remain at war.  It seems like, at this point, it has to be clear to CoA that not only have we won this war, we're also able to operate normally while continuing the war.

• Like 1

GICjEwp.gif

Guest John Q Listener
33 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Hey @John Q Listener are you a regular GOONS line member with no gov access at all?

You bet, and honestly I created this thread because I felt pretty bad for some of the Co A & Co line members, but it seems like some alliances in Co & associates have a really toxic culture so and this thread has really opened my eyes to this.

8 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

You bet, and honestly I created this thread because I felt pretty bad for some of the Co A & Co line members, but it seems like some alliances in Co & associates have a really toxic culture so and this thread has really opened my eyes to this.

In that case, you probably should shut the hell up because you really don’t have the slightest idea what a Col A line member is thinking.  Much less “post on their behalf.“

I mean seriously.  Your alliance is supposed to be some sort of stupid bastion of shitposting and frankly everyone of you that isn’t a gov member in some form sucks at it.  Big time.  

Edited by Dr James Wilson
Damn phone spelling
  • Like 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

2 hours ago, John Q Listener said:

We'd be hard pressed to even come close to your cultural toxicity, let alone match it.

Yes, our clearly toxic culture that allows Trans and LGBT and women to come hang out on our server without judgement because they get harassed constantly by this clearly not toxic community of Orbis.

Edited by Leonard J Crabs
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

We'd be hard pressed to even come close to your cultural toxicity, let alone match it.

54 minutes ago, Leonard J Crabs said:

Yes, our clearly toxic culture that allows Trans and LGBT and women to come hang out on our server without judgement because they get harassed constantly by this clearly not toxic community of Orbis.

Can ya both knock it off? Let's keep it IC.

os9LcJK.gif

Guest John Q Listener
5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

People who called this a pointless troll topic not worth responding to were right, although guess goons can keep it going forever in circles.

I can honestly say this thread wasn't intended as a troll post, but I'm disappointed in the leadership of Co A & Co.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:09 AM, Prefonteen said:

Can ya both knock it off? Let's keep it IC.

Is this not the OOC board?

I tried to read this entire thread just now. I admit I didn't read all of it because a lot of it doesn't really matter. Here's what *I* know as a line member of Coalition B:

I'm having fun.

It's fun to have the support of my other goons all the time. It's fun to have 4 or 5 wars running at a time and keep my enemies blockaded and beige all the time. Yeah sometimes not perfectly but whatever. It's fun to know that if I ever actually *do* get attacked, 3 goons will be on whoever attacked me, stomping on their faces and giving me a chance to win my war. I've been here 60 days and my nation only prospers. It's fun. I go BRRRRRRRRRRT on folks who have been in the game for...like, years or whatever I guess. That's fun. It's fun to me when some members of Coalition A are so dug in and stubborn that they will attempt to justify their losing the game (really badly) by saying "well you aren't making any money off me, so I win" while I pass them in strength in a matter of days and weeks. Strength that it took them years to build, I imagine. Not just fun, but funny. Really. Damn. Funny. 

I'm having fun.

To Coalition A line members: Are you having fun? If not, maybe you're in the wrong coalition.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sirius Bizinuez said:

To Coalition A line members: Are you having fun? If not, maybe you're in the wrong coalition.

Imagine how much more rapidly you'll grow when we're not doing a major war in addition to growth!

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

Guest John Q Listener
4 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

Imagine how much more rapidly you'll grow when we're not doing a major war in addition to growth!

Thread reminder that the Coalition A leadership are still refusing to act in the best interests of their members.

51 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

Thread reminder that the Coalition A leadership are still refusing to act in the best interests of their members.

Oh, nothing like a comment on peace negotiations from someone with no knowledge about their status or content. 

In any case, the idea that we aren't trying to act in their best interest is simultaneously hilariously childish and ignorant. 

• Upvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

Guest John Q Listener
2 hours ago, Asierith said:

Oh, nothing like a comment on peace negotiations from someone with no knowledge about their status or content. 

In any case, the idea that we aren't trying to act in their best interest is simultaneously hilariously childish and ignorant. 

Well can you provide any further updates then???

Both TS and kertog were given terms of there surrender and peace talks. After hearing and suspecting that TS was to be dealt with separately everyone on that side walked away. Yes they say they are trying to talk peace but they want to do it on their own terms apperently as the surrending side. They had the chance to stay in talks amd follow the process until they would know for sure if there was any validity to the logs they dumped. Until they come to terms that peace will not be given until they can accept the process they were given the people on their side will suffer through this long war. No one has the intent to make anyone delete or leave the game as no one has the right to force anyone to do that. 

• Thanks 1