A plea to consider Co A line members

Guest John Q Listener

Just now, Princess Adrienne said:

You guys can't claim the "we're a coalition, there are a multitude of opinions" defense on your own actions and opinions and not extend the same, particularly when we are a more varied coalition, not being allied to one another, and there are publicly stated contrary opinions here on the OWF.

Yet those sentiments put out early on doesn't really go away. You can state you don't buy their vision, fair enough, but you can't deny the role your alliance has within the coalition that fanned those flames that set up the war as it is. 

At the end of the day, you folks when in the drivers seat came out and made it seem it was going to be a painful damned peace and your coalition's government didn't slow down that take, but took it and raised it into a real threat. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

Those are your words, not mine. I've acknowledged in multiple places that we certainly didn't help the situation but the decision to make this a grudge match/fight to the death was yours and is evidenced by your continued harping on two individuals as justification, the actual actions you've undertaken this war, and rhetoric from your own internals.

That would be false given most of KERTCHOGG turning up in NPO DoW's making it clear this is a grudge match. Again it's absolutely outstanding that you try to deflect the role your alliance and coalition as a whole has had in creating a situation that ensured this is a grudge match, where if any quarter is given, it would bite us in the ass. We're just ensuring that we're playing the same game you've set up. 

Also let us not forget your wonderful coalition members used to brag on their AA page the number of people they kicked out of the game/ alliances disbanded. So its not some unknown MO that you can conveniently forget. So when those threats are out, a vast number of members raising that threat and narrative, its not hard to believe the rubicon has been crossed. If anyone has got it so far, its Avakael.

Your side has as much responsibility for crossing the Rubicon that you'd love to lay our feet, but those logs you tout, those are but conversations that have arisen due to the actions of your coalition. 

8 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

False statement, but amusing nonetheless.

"Lets roll IQ and BK!" Okay drat, "lets roll BKSphere!" I mean you literally planned out two wars vs BK and pulled the plug on one of those. KETOGG was busy going around spheres trying to hit BK for an easy roll and N$O/NPO told them nah, try again and this was just before Surf's Up. So I mean its hilarious but quite true! 

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

That would be false given most of KERTCHOGG turning up in NPO DoW's making it clear this is a grudge match

"Oh no, KERCHTOGG is upset at us for lying about our CB, we have to roll them until they disband" is not a valid defense.

5 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

"Lets roll IQ and BK!" Okay drat, "lets roll BKSphere!" I mean you literally planned out two wars vs BK and pulled the plug on one of those. KETOGG was busy going around spheres trying to hit BK for an easy roll and N$O/NPO told them nah, try again and this was just before Surf's Up. So I mean its hilarious but quite true! 

And your lies are getting more amusing by the day. I am not KETOGG, but nice try attempting to make me out as such.

BrOQBND.jpg

2 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

"Oh no, KERCHTOGG is upset at us for lying about our CB, we have to roll them until they disband" is not a valid defense.

Amusing but wrong. KERTCHOGG raises a narrative that makes it clear that this is now a zero-sum game. Here we are playing your game.

3 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

And your lies are getting more amusing by the day. I am not KETOGG, but nice try attempting to make me out as such.

So you didn't plan a war on BK/IQ? You didn't start a war with BK? Those are both facts that has happened within this calendar year. One has logs on the forums, the other is the war we're still fighting. With regards to KETOGG/Rose, yeah they were busy trying to roll BK for a while as well, so I mean it makes sense. But you did attempt to plan a BK hit and then did hit BK actually. But nice to see how all of this publicly available knowledge is suddenly a lie. 

3 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:
So you didn't plan a war on BK/IQ? You didn't start a war with BK? Those are both facts that has happened within this calendar year. One has logs on the forums, the other is the war we're still fighting. With regards to KETOGG/Rose, yeah they were busy trying to roll BK for a while as well, so I mean it makes sense. But you did attempt to plan a BK hit and then did hit BK actually. But nice to see how all of this publicly available knowledge is suddenly a lie. 

Are you referring to this war as my supposed plotting against BK? Because if so, that's amusing, to say the least.

33 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:
TKR logic: We're all honourable to be fixated on rolling BK over and over again, but if anyone else wants to damage alliances for reasons, it is pathetic! 

This just keeps getting better and better.

Edited by Princess Adrienne

BrOQBND.jpg

Guest John Q Listener
4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

John has a tendency to dip out of conversations whenever he sees a valid point. Easier to just run off and throw out a chippy line somewhere else.

Amazing contribution to the conversation once again Milton. Thank you.

I'd expected a slightly more substantiated response from BK gov in its first public outing in a while.

Ah. Here we go! The last time seats at the table were requested through your official point of contact/negotiator/whatever he is today according yo y'alls ever shifting definitions was a week ago. The last time seats at the table were requested through the leaders of major alliances on your side was only a couple of days ago.

BK literally got caught planning a grudge war.

NPO literally entered offensively and could have sat out.

"survival"

I must've missed that really big wall o' text originally, but my point still stands. Regardless on how you arrived at this destination, it is up to you to salvage what you can and move on, and you still don't want to.

2 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

I must've missed that really big wall o' text originally, but my point still stands. Regardless on how you arrived at this destination, it is up to you to salvage what you can and move on, and you still don't want to.

Wrong. I represent t$, which has not had any prospects or opportunities for peace. With that in mind, our current stance is salvaging what we can. 

os9LcJK.gif

23 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

Are you referring to this war as my supposed plotting against BK? Because if so, that's amusing, to say the least.

Missed the first part of my post didn't you? Or does your plotting in Feb/March not count now? And yes indeed, to carry out rolling BKSphere with KETOGG would involve some level of planning/plotting no? Still wonder how that's not public record. 

25 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

This just keeps getting better and better.

And also truthful :v 

Guest John Q Listener
2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Wrong. I represent t$, which has not had any prospects or opportunities for peace. With that in mind, our current stance is salvaging what we can. 

I am absolutely aware of who you represent. I also continue to question your dedication to actually surrendering/moving on, seeing as you have previously, and continue to spend a considerable amount of time outlining how hard done by you are, and how [insert group here] is somehow to blame for all your current failings. So either you a) haven't really been trying or b) aren't very effective at it. Which of these is it?

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:
Missed the first part of my post didn't you? Or does your plotting in Feb/March not count now? And yes indeed, to carry out rolling BKSphere with KETOGG would involve some level of planning/plotting no? Still wonder how that's not public record. 

It's far from "plotting to roll BK over and over" like you claim. There was a plan against IQ, which was a political goal, not a grudge war against any individual alliance in it (though entertaining that you've shifted your view on our supposed grudges from your alliance to BK now), and one that died after IQ split. And this war was a pre-empt to avoid getting hit on our rebuild. But continue, I suppose, with your half-hearted attempts to attribute all our actions to grudges and obsessions. Just cause Leo's got a hard on for us doesn't mean it's returned ;) 

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Princess Adrienne said:

It's far from "plotting to roll BK over and over" like you claim. There was a plan against IQ, which was a political goal, not a grudge war against any individual alliance in it (though entertaining that you've shifted your view on our supposed grudges from your alliance to BK now), and one that died after IQ split. And this war was a pre-empt to avoid getting hit on our rebuild. But continue, I suppose, with your half-hearted attempts to attribute all our actions to grudges and obsessions. Just cause Leo's got a hard on for us doesn't mean it's returned ;) 

Plotted to hit BK this year, last year, the year before.....and likely to do so again next year. 

Edited by Tiberius

Guest Karl VII
47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Plotted to hit BK this year, last year, the year before.....and likely to do so again next year. 

They are still mad that we left Syndisphere like 3 years ago. Maybe it's time for them to move on already.

Edited by Karl VII

1 hour ago, Karl VII said:

They are still mad that we left Syndisphere like 3 years ago. Maybe it's time for them to move on already.

It's time for both of you to move on frankly.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, John Q Listener said:

I am absolutely aware of who you represent. I also continue to question your dedication to actually surrendering/moving on, seeing as you have previously, and continue to spend a considerable amount of time outlining how hard done by you are, and how [insert group here] is somehow to blame for all your current failings. So either you a) haven't really been trying or b) aren't very effective at it. Which of these is it?

It's cute how unaware of political history and processes (both recent and long-past) you are.

I'm going to go with option c) We've tried, but it takes 2 to tango in order to be able to negotiate at all.

os9LcJK.gif

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You mean last year where we were in two wars not against IQ, pointedly stayed out of a war against IQ, and then got hit by IQ (and everyone else) and the year before that where there was basically just Trail of Tiers (where you hit us) and no other major wars? Cute, try again.

2 hours ago, Karl VII said:

This is yours and NPO's problem, you think everyone's obsessed with you or out to get you and in reality, no one gives a sh*t. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Edited by Princess Adrienne

BrOQBND.jpg

6 hours ago, Pop said:

Sociological Gobbledygook (I hope you get the reference)

You obviously have no idea how Slack works, or how a community functions.

5 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Yet those sentiments put out early on doesn't really go away. You can state you don't buy their vision, fair enough, but you can't deny the role your alliance has within the coalition that fanned those flames that set up the war as it is. 

At the end of the day, you folks when in the drivers seat came out and made it seem it was going to be a painful damned peace and your coalition's government didn't slow down that take, but took it and raised it into a real threat. 

You brought this up 4 months ago, and Hodor, the actual FA gov of TGH, gave you a consistent answer then:

No, you don't get to make an equivalence here because there isn't one to be found.  It was quite clear how these statements were not reflective of the coalition and NO ACTIONS were ever taken to ever back them up.  Now, we're sitting here listening to you ramble on about these isolated comments as some sort of defense for the clear, obvious and evidenced actions you are currently taking that back up the litany of statements of basically every person in power in your coalition, including you.  I've already explained this to you personally, but in no world does any of this justify the actions you have taken. 

An eye for an eye makes the whole blind, right?  I don't think a concerted effort of annihilation for one disquieted peep is any better.  So continue on forcing alliances to disband and members to delete while trying to gaslight us to shift the blame off of yourself.  If that isn't hypocrisy, I really don't know what is.

Edited by Cooper_
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

You mean last year where we were in two wars not against IQ, pointedly stayed out of a war against IQ, and then got hit by IQ (and everyone else) and the year before that where there was basically just Trail of Tiers (where you hit us) and no other major wars? Cute, try again.

This is yours and NPO's problem, you think everyone's obsessed with you or out to get you and in reality, no one gives a sh*t. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Evidence suggests Coalition A alliances did plot to hit BK, which means you are chatting bs. Cute, try again.

BK and “Cov” are only talking smack because they couldn’t fight a war they got caught planning.

After using several alliances (And later betraying them) and begging NPO to come save them, they finally got into a position to “talk smack”.

Its embarrassing, really.

8 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Lol.  First no.  Second, are you seriously trying to put that narrative out after evidence says otherwise??

• Upvote 3

Guest John Q Listener
9 hours ago, Pop said:

I have to disagree with you on this one Coop. Yeah TKR's member count is pretty steady, but that's because you retain vastly more Purple Diamonds as full members than every other major alliance not named Arrgh. And these don't affect the member count number, but TKR has also been adding months inactive VM'd Knightfall war dodgers back into the alliance for some reason, I guess if people look at your population using the BK stat tracker that doesn't differentiate between VM and non-VM it'd give you a boost. But I fail to see any practical benefit, you do you though.

Let's go back to those Purple Diamonds shall we. 35 of TKR's 103 non-VM members are Purple Diamond inactive. For reference NPO has 6 and BK has 13. 34% of your members who are just doing totally fine haven't logged in for over a week. Furthermore, of the 68 members of TKR who still log into the game at least once per week, 10 of those have 0 infrastructure, which pretty much precludes them from doing anything, can't even be tax farms since many are either gray or lacking in raw resource improvements. But hey, you guys are raiding a lot right? Plenty of brave Radiants with a single ship and a day's buy of soldiers venturing out to bring loot home. Well kinda, of the 58 members of TKR that aren't in VM, have logged in within the past week, and have a total national infrastructure greater than 0 there are 21 that have no conventional military units (Soldiers, Tanks, Air, Ships) whatsoever. That brings us down to 37 members of TKR who might actually still be playing the game, I wonder how many are actually raiding? 37 might be a a small proportion, but surely this core group is killing it. Oh darn, only 20 of them are fighting any offensive wars whatsoever.

In summation: 

103 non-VM TKR members.

35 of which are Purple Diamond inactive.

68 members of TKR that aren't VM or Purple Diamond.

10 of which have 0 infrastructure.

58 members of TKR that aren't in VM, Purple Diamond, or ZI.

21 of which have 0 military units.

37 members of TKR that aren't in VM, Purple Diamond, ZI, or ZM.

17 of which have 0 offensive wars.

20 members of TKR actually putting in any work.

I guess depending on your definition of "fine" TKR could still be doing fine. But I personally wouldn't call having 20 useful members in my nominally 103 member alliance "quite fine". From where I'm standing it seems like you could do for a removal of the non-contributors like KT did recently, of course that would require sacrificing that pretty 100+ members stat. You do you though.

This is a very good post, and I think really highlights why Co A & Co leadership really needs to consider surrendering.

27 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

This is a very good post, and I think really highlights why Co A & Co leadership really needs to consider surrendering.

>insert PrefontaineThatsBait.img

10 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

That would be false given most of KERTCHOGG turning up in NPO DoW's making it clear this is a grudge match. Again it's absolutely outstanding that you try to deflect the role your alliance and coalition as a whole has had in creating a situation that ensured this is a grudge match, where if any quarter is given, it would bite us in the ass. We're just ensuring that we're playing the same game you've set up. 

Also let us not forget your wonderful coalition members used to brag on their AA page the number of people they kicked out of the game/ alliances disbanded. So its not some unknown MO that you can conveniently forget. So when those threats are out, a vast number of members raising that threat and narrative, its not hard to believe the rubicon has been crossed. If anyone has got it so far, its Avakael.

Your side has as much responsibility for crossing the Rubicon that you'd love to lay our feet, but those logs you tout, those are but conversations that have arisen due to the actions of your coalition. 

@Avakael what did you do? Apparently you're the reason NPO backstabbed us.

• Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif