A plea to consider Co A line members

Guest John Q Listener

Guest John Q Listener

Hello all,

As a Co B line member (and someone not in gov), I'd like the leaders/negotiators of Co A and t$ (whatever it is sorry) to consider the line members of Co A. Through the admission of many Co A posters on this very forum, there is a concern that some Co A players are not having a good time and might consider leaving the game. As a Co B member, I agree, I too am worried about the welfare and wellbeing of Co A players.

My plea today is for the leaders/negotiators of Co A/Syndicate or whoever else, put aside your ego and pride and act in the best interest of your alliance members. There has been a lot of posting recently about the allegation that Co B is deliberately strangling the game and making people quite, but I think that this is really just spin and displacing the responsibility of Co A & Co to act in the best interest of their members. 

Please post below if you also agree that Co A & Co should consider the welfare of their alliance members, thanks.

5 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

Hello all,

As a Co B line member (and someone not in gov), I'd like the leaders/negotiators of Co A and t$ (whatever it is sorry) to consider the line members of Co A. Through the admission of many Co A posters on this very forum, there is a concern that some Co A players are not having a good time and might consider leaving the game. As a Co B member, I agree, I too am worried about the welfare and wellbeing of Co A players.

My plea today is for the leaders/negotiators of Co A/Syndicate or whoever else, put aside your ego and pride and act in the best interest of your alliance members. There has been a lot of posting recently about the allegation that Co B is deliberately strangling the game and making people quite, but I think that this is really just spin and displacing the responsibility of Co A & Co to act in the best interest of their members. 

Please post below if you also agree that Co A & Co should consider the welfare of their alliance members, thanks.

Reported for spam, repeating previous topics.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Guest John Q Listener
4 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Reported for spam, repeating previous topics.

Not sure what topic you are referring to, but do you agree with my post? Thanks again.

11 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

Hello all,

You are aware that KERCHTOG has already surrendered to Coalition B, right? Plus in the newest logs from their OPSEC server, they've talked about purposefully stalling peace negotiations in an effort to get KERCHTOG members to delete. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, John Q Listener said:

Not sure what topic you are referring to, but do you agree with my post? Thanks again.

I have a task that involves you kneeling in front of me.

Just now, Filmore said:

You are aware that KERCHTOG has already surrendered to Coalition B, right? Plus in the newest logs from their OPSEC server, they've talked about purposefully stalling peace negotiations in an effort to get KERCHTOG members to delete. 

He's aware. He's purposely drawing out responses from Coalition A.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

Hello all,

Tell this to your own leaders who are on record stating they view our members quitting as their main priority.

• Downvote 1

Untitled.png

Guest John Q Listener
6 minutes ago, Deulos said:

I have a task that involves you kneeling in front of me.

He's aware. He's purposely drawing out responses from Coalition A.

Thanks for making a sexually suggestive remark, it positively adds to the discussion here. Also, thanks for gaslighting me.

Just now, Charles the Tyrant said:

Tell this to your own leaders who are on record stating they view our members quitting as their main priority.

You are minimising the responsibility of the Co A & Co leadership here. This thread isn't about Co B, it's to highlight that I don't think Co A $ Co are considering their own members, but your opinion has been noted...

5 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

So what are you going to do about it? Whine on the forums and change nothing while you continue to get rolled?

At this point either the members of Col A alliances can leave those alliances, or their leaders can surrender, or the war can continue. I seriously doubt any amount of whining is going to get anything changed given how little Col B pays attention to the forums, and how little they'd care even if they did

Edited by Teaspoon
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

1 minute ago, John Q Listener said:

Thanks for making a sexually suggestive remark, it positively adds to the discussion here. Also, thanks for gaslighting me.

You have a negative mind...what were you thinking of

• Downvote 3

Guest John Q Listener

Leo the Great11/1/2019, 6:01:53 PM
I don’t think the discussion was about about actually finding peace

Leo the Great11/1/2019, 6:02:08 PM
Rather two different ways of prolonging it till they are dead

I'd say we are going to keep fighting then since defiance is all we have left.

This is exactly the problem that I am talking about in my OP. This isn't a healthy attitude to have, and all it'll do is negatively impact Co A line members.

10 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

2 minutes ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

I'd say we are going to keep fighting then since defiance is all we have left.

Leo the Great is not in GOONS.

• Upvote 2

Queen of Chaos

6 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

This is exactly the problem that I am talking about in my OP. This isn't a healthy attitude to have, and all it'll do is negatively impact Co A line members.

And again, it's your own leaders who you should be talking to as their main goal is extinguishing our alliances and causing our members to quit.

To use a cliche, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Untitled.png

1 minute ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

And again, it's your own leaders who you should be talking to as their main goal is extinguishing our alliances and causing our members to quit.

You could, shockingly, attempt to negotiate peace and this would no longer be a concern.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Queen of Chaos

You can't change the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

40 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

Co A and t$

Quit posting bullcrap you know nothing about. All this noise on the OWF doesn't hide the truth - but then, your coalition leadership don't seem to have a very good sense of what truth, integrity, or loyalty is, after all, so maybe it's not surprising. Their appalling behaviour might have worked in CN but I hope that it will not be able to stifle this game just yet. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

You could, shockingly, attempt to negotiate peace and this would no longer be a concern.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

6 minutes ago, Etatsorp said:

Perhaps you're genuine? 

As a Co A line member (which includes t$) (and someone not in gov), I'd like the leaders/negotiators of Co B to consider the line members of Co B. Through the release of many Co B logs as well as posts such as yours on this very forum, there is a theme that some Co B players are not supportive of the agenda to bully Co A members into deleting. As a Co A member, I am worried about the welfare and wellbeing of Co B players who may feel disjointed from the narcissistic and immoral motivations of their leadership, and otherwise under threat of the very same bullying tactics to not stand up for yourselves.

My plea today is for the leaders/negotiators of Co B, put aside your ego and pride and act in the best interest of your alliance members. There has been a lot of posting recently about the allegation that Co A line members are willing to acquiesce to Co B terms but for our leaders, but I think that this is really just spin and displacing the responsibility of Co B to act in the best interest of their members.

Please post below if you also agree that Co B should consider the welfare of their alliance members, and the overall health of the game by reviewing their approach to achieving peace.

yes

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Etatsorp said:

Perhaps you're genuine? 

As a Co A line member (which includes t$) (and someone not in gov), I'd like the leaders/negotiators of Co B to consider the line members of Co B. Through the release of many Co B logs as well as posts such as yours on this very forum, there is a theme that some Co B players are not supportive of the agenda to bully Co A members into deleting. As a Co A member, I am worried about the welfare and wellbeing of Co B players who may feel disjointed from the narcissistic and immoral motivations of their leadership, and otherwise under threat of the very same bullying tactics to not stand up for yourselves.

My plea today is for the leaders/negotiators of Co B, put aside your ego and pride and act in the best interest of your alliance members. There has been a lot of posting recently about the allegation that Co A line members are willing to acquiesce to Co B terms but for our leaders, but I think that this is really just spin and displacing the responsibility of Co B to act in the best interest of their members.

Please post below if you also agree that Co B should consider the welfare of their alliance members, and the overall health of the game by reviewing their approach to achieving peace.

Yes

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, John Q Listener said:

Hello all,

40 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

40 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

You can't change the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

TS tried to surrender. tS was not allowed to surrender. 

Logs have proved this to be deliberate and malicious. What exactly would you have us do? 

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

TS tried to surrender. tS was not allowed to surrender. 

Logs have proved this to be deliberate and malicious. What exactly would you have us do? 

Try an unconditional surrender, I personally guarantee you will get decent terms. 

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos