Combating IQ Gaslighting: A Coalition A Resource

ArcKnox

• Moderators

I see the topic has derailed quite a lot. I am not saying it's on purpose, but this tends to happen a lot lately... I will just go ahead and filter all the irrelevant content.

@ArcKnox , if you want something like a "directory"/library without discussion (I mean, even discussion related to the thread), let me know and I will discuss with the rest of the moderation team whether something like this is in order.

To the rest of the participants in this thread, please respect the will/time of the OP.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Chief Wiggum said:

I see the topic has derailed quite a lot. I am not saying it's on purpose, but this tends to happen a lot lately... I will just go ahead and filter all the irrelevant content.

@ArcKnox , if you want something like a "directory"/library without discussion (I mean, even discussion related to the thread), let me know and I will discuss with the rest of the moderation team whether something like this is in order.

To the rest of the participants in this thread, please respect the will/time of the OP.

Why did you delete my post about standing by the fact that being a weeb should be a bannable offense? Mod abuse is real, forum users rise up :v

Edited by Malal
  • Downvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

Only thing which kind of surprised me from the logs was Leo already knew the goal was disbandment.

Although even when Leo admitted the GOONS treaty cancellation was a joke, he did say he's against hegemonies.

libertyribbon.png

• ArcKnox changed the title to Combating IQ Gaslighting: A Coalition A Resource
2 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

The Council is proud to bring you Combating IQ Gaslighting: Guinea Pig Special Edition

Part the Third: NPO did nothing wrong

N7tGh2w.png

hz36ZYQ.png

ZWuYawi.png

fLiWOFv.png

EC61HjN.png

P9eq7D6.png

a8sG1M9.png

(yes this is a picture for ants, blame sheepy)

There are many more screenshots in Alex's report, including those showing that NPO leadership lied repeatedly when confronted and deleted incriminating evidence, but I believe I've proven my point here.

Further, a common attempt at muddying the waters is that all of this refers to a novel and not a scanlation of a manwha (WMMAP is a novel that was adapted into a manwha), which is what Alex referred to in his report. This is an attempt to obfuscate and also not relevant to this incident. While there are further references to the distribution of translations of the manwha in these and other screenshots, this will be saved for the next part. The distinction between whether a translated manwha or novel was distributed is nonexistent. Further, whether any of the accused parties themselves committed copyright infringement is also not at issue here. The fact remains that exclusive access to content was given in exchange for becoming a passive resource farm for GWPC, and through them NPO. This is a clear violation of the rules and therefore Alex is not only justified in, he has an obligation as the administrator of this game to take action.

@Chief Wiggum since there's been a lot of vitriol surrounding this topic, I would ask that all discussion be redirected to either the announcement topic or a separate thread.

That's gonna be a YIKES from me dog.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos