An announcement from Coalition GP

MinesomeMC

On 12/5/2019 at 11:35 PM, MinesomeMC said:

This is a bit late but i was muted since thanksgiving so apologies. However the alliance Golden Phoenix Coalition has merged with the The Manhattan Cartel. The terms of the merge were as followed.

Terms to TMC

• Several government positions will be set for certain GPC members, with another leader position be open for MinesomeMC
  • All members above city 10 will join TMC except Academic Head while GPC will be an academic extension of TMC for under city 10s
  • The Last Resort, a GPC protectorate, will become a TMC protectorate
  • A possible merger name will be discussed by the membership of the merged alliance

Terms to GPWC

• GPC will remain a copyright of MinesomeMC, so GPWC is still under copyright infringement 

Terms to Pantheon (for Poor Pantheon Conflict)

• the conflicting alliances will be truced and all ongoing wars will be finished with no new wars declared.

Some terms were modified in a reformation of the alliance, and GPC was eventually completely annexed. For those wondering why I did it. The goal of mine was to reach top 50, which I did. Now i was able to retire as an alliance leader and start focusing on some other hobbies including Pirate Island Time and my NatSim Global Regimes. And with a hostile political environment especially with goons and coalition A v. B, i felt the alliance would not survive when I left. So i did what was necessary, find them a place were they can stay safe for a while and recover. 

Now i'd name the achievements of GPC and thank everyone who supported me, I'm now IA of TMC so if you'd like to say Hi, feel free. 

GPC has

1. Defeated Sean Anthony in several conflicts
  2. fought in a Great War (GW14)
  3. Upgrade its protector (BoC)
  4. no longer rely on a protector
  5. fought arrgh
  6. create a Bloc
  7. have its own protectorates
  8. fight Pantheon 
  9. reached 1b total damages against Pantheon
  10. Reach top 50
  11. Made memes a long the journey

Now the Phoenix rests till the creation of GPC #47362. 

- MinesomeMC

Caesar of GPC

I had no idea you still played this game. How's the new game coming along? Will it last like this alliance?

Edited by Butts

5 hours ago, Butts said:

I had no idea you still played this game. How's the new game coming along? Will it last like this alliance?

Seeing as this alliance lasted as long as I wanted, ye.