Rules of the Nether- GOONS Gazette Special

Firwof Kromwell

GOONS Gazette Special

Rules of thy Nether King

1. Have Fun- No one likes a party pooper 

Have fun playing Politics & War (It’s just game)

2. Try to take IA/FA/MA/Econ stuff seriously- It shows you are dedicated to your future.

If you put some seriousness in most IA/FA/MA/Econ situations seriously, it should help you learn from what you should do in the future.

3. Respect Others- Excessive trolling & harassment, etc, is just downright toxic & everyone has their own values and beliefs. 

Don’t keep starting quarrels or upsets amongst others repetitively.  It gets old as well as pisses people off. Even knowing people’s boundaries helps navigate how to interact with them (unless they are over-sensitive, or you guys don’t get along then don’t interact with them unless a needed circumstance arrives which try to make a compromise).

4. Be Responsible- Everyone should be responsible for what they do.

If there is an incident that has solid evidence you did it, own up to it, you will get in less trouble the earlier you are caught.

5. Bias and Corruption- Try to be as non-opinionated as you can in situations that require your point of view.

Try to be empathetic to others and not put I, we, his her, etc, in front of things cause it shows bias/corruption unless proven solid it wasn’t meant that way.  Also, don’t put your own values/beliefs into a statement (cause it makes it an opinion then) unless proven otherwise.

6. You are You- Be yourself at a respectable level. Don't take insults to heart cause you should know better. 

Be yourself because you are the only you.  One should know better to react to someone blaring a put-down cause it only makes the situation worse.  Don’t say anything because you know the truth about yourself. If a circumstance does come up needing the vise versa then fight a legitimate claim that is truly worth time to come to a compromise.

-Overall-

If everyone knows/is informed what is going on as well as knows/is informed what something is meant to mean then it is ok to joke with trolling.  Don’t always ruin things for others, it gets annoying. If being yourself includes excessive trolling/harassing/ etc. then you need to find a way to control your impulse.  It is well known that people are sensitive, but being over sensitive is also annoying. Getting angry at (a) little thing(s) a lot tends to make things complicated amost others so find a way to control that impulse.  These rules don’t have to be used all at once, cause it can make things messy. Ultimately, your best to use these rules to help yourself plus others. It will only lead to making a better community.

Sincerely,

The Nether King of Orbis, Perma Apostle of the 11, Obejarl Firwof Kromwell signing off for a good day to all. May the fire of the nether, and the 11 have its light guide you in all its grace in glory!

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
GOONS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 12/6/2019 at 6:01 AM, Captain Splendid said:

I applaud the courage to deviate from the formula of your previous editions and bringing the reader something new but I mourn the lack of pictures :)

the management apologises for the lack of pictures and would like to offer the below image, which i'm sure you'll find satisfactory.

Edited by MaliciousOnion
image conservation