Something to consider

souparmon

24 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

And what has their tantrum earned them?

They should just do what what was asked and be done with it, or don't, I guess.  I'm not seeing how time is going to change any of the incentives involved here.  Attempts of claiming forced disbandment are meaningless so long as there is a pathway to peace, no matter how thorny they see it.  It's not the gotcha line so many of them seem to think it is.  In my view they're doing this to themselves.  I would have taken the deal months ago.

If I were you, I probably would have taken the deal months ago too.

Untitled.png

Just now, Sardonic said:

It beats being starved for entertainment!

Do i seem unentertained/non-entertained?  Personally, I think I get to enjoy everything the most.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

3 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

The shocking thing is that this mealy mouthed bullshit is the best damage control IQ could come up with.

Oh hey it's the -literal reason- GOONS entered the war to begin with!

How's it going, dude? Still spying people who aren't involved in the war in the slightest and then acting shocked when they don't care for you in logs?

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

I hear it went really well for you.

Great actually. We got a bunch of people that we could easily bait into beiges and I got some really nice kamikazes off of that.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

@AppealDenied

Welcome back DNFJ.

To say we ensured a hegemonic control for you is...  stretching the blame.

Lets remind the audience here a couple of things.

First, Roq admitted to trying on persuading GOONS to join the fight.

Second, you spied us.

Third, you blame BK for the second part (Granted I think it’s a joke considering the later ties obviously).

But yeah, keep blaming TGH.  Everything so far shown in the logs pretty much show this course would’ve happened one way or another.  You’re simply showing that you’re a perfect match for those you “suddenly” befriended.

Lets also not forget that you were part of Solar Knights before creating GOONS.  So it’s really no surprise how things occurred on your end.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Buorhann said:

@AppealDenied

Welcome back DNFJ.

Second, you spied us.

Third, you blame BK for the second part (Granted I think it’s a joke considering the later ties obviously).

But yeah, keep blaming TGH.  Everything so far shown in the logs pretty much show this course would’ve happened one way or another.  You’re simply showing that you’re a perfect match for those you “suddenly” befriended.

Lets also not forget that you were part of Solar Knights before creating GOONS.  So it’s really no surprise how things occurred on your end.

I was never a member of Solar Knights.

Roq admitted to trying to persuade us, he was not successful.

I fully admitted that we spied on you, what the point of contention was was if we were helping Coalition B by doing so, at the time, we were not.

I also was not involved in alliance-to-alliance level conversations before the war, so to imply I had some long-standing relationship with anyone besides maybe Roq, which was a passing familiarity at best is deceitful. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Queen of Chaos

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

@AppealDenied

Welcome back DNFJ.

Second, you spied us.

Oh my god, someone call the frigging FBI! Someone spied on an unfriendly nation in a game about politics and war, which have never once in the history of man involved espionage! Call the CIA! Call the FSB!

Trumpet loud and clear that mans are bad for spying on other mans for the sake of a browser game!

• Downvote 2

i2FSAiF.gif

21 minutes ago, dragonshardz said:

Oh my god, someone call the frigging FBI! Someone spied on an unfriendly nation in a game about politics and war, which have never once in the history of man involved espionage! Call the CIA! Call the FSB!

Trumpet loud and clear that mans are bad for spying on other mans for the sake of a browser game!

This may be news to you, as you are new here, but spying actions in this game are commonly considered an act of war, and have been cited in RoHs and DoWs in the past. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

8 hours ago, japan77 said:

This may be news to you, as you are new here, but spying actions in this game are commonly considered an act of war, and have been cited in RoHs and DoWs in the past. 

It was an intel op, literally no one in this history of this game has started a war over an intel op before.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

19 hours ago, AppealDenied said:

Partisan actually did rescind them.

19 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

From the announcement where we walked away from talks:

If that misunderstanding was part of the concerns from your coalition, hopefully that's cleared up now.

18 hours ago, AppealDenied said:

Until the full list of terms are presented and you all immediately dump them publicly as you are want to do; as partisan has shown.

We've had a few pretty good private talks. Those weren't dumped because you haven't lied. Again: Action, reaction. When we're approached in good faith, we're going to be much more conciliatory as we've shown time and time again.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

22 hours ago, AppealDenied said:

So congratulations, you've managed to play yourself by ensuring that GOONS actually become a hegemonic power in 2020, a power which you've managed to put yourself on the opposing side of by constantly spewing non-sense like this, instead of speaking to us reasonably. As anyone who has dealt with us, have all seen that we are very reasonable, up to and including @Akuryo, @Princess Adrienne, @Leo the Great, @Kevanovia, and yes, even managed to get along with @Buorhann on a radio show after airing our differences (as members of opposing coalitions usually do). 

Does our time together meant nothing to you? ;(

I'm offended...

Edited by CitrusK

23 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Lol, yea, cause you got such big balls bandwagoning into the winning coalition.   And no need to apologize for posting before thinking.  It's a goons tradition.

If it was decided, they would have already surrendered when relatively lenient options were available. This situation is the product of the attrition strategy they practiced and now they complain when their tactics haven't gone super well for them. You can't be ultra antagonistic(beyond arguing normally) and refuse to surrender on the basis of being able to outlast the other side for months and not expect that to affect the attitudes of the people you're fighting.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, japan77 said:

oh shit we're new here what are we doing oh god why is my air force decimating this person oh god

Please don't assume we're dumb, japan77.  Attempting to be condescending about how long we've been in this game is hilarious.  We joined because we already know what we're doing.

21 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

If it was decided, they would have already surrendered when relatively lenient options were available. This situation is the product of the attrition strategy they practiced and now they complain when their tactics haven't gone super well for them. You can't be ultra antagonistic(beyond arguing normally) and refuse to surrender on the basis of being able to outlast the other side for months and not expect that to affect the attitudes of the people you're fighting.

You know, I had a good chuckle there, I could have swore you started off your post with "if it was decided" as if the outcome of the war hasn't been known since long before Goons entered.  But that can't be, I either misread or you miss typed.   And that seems like a lot of words to claim it isn't a bandwagon because it's an "attrition" war.  Which, doesn't make any sense, but ok.

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...