Something to consider

souparmon

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:
Keshav11/3/2019, 1:03:09 AM
and in 10 years I don't want to be like  I had that opportunity to kil lthem, andd I didnt hoping they'd be "nice" to us
PHyR2OI.jpg

"Good faith negotiating is absolutely necessary" - right after

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

And that's all for today. As Roq will confirm it's almost time for me to go to sleep now.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

13 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

DNFJ is right.  If there any instances of OOC content that could doxx or damage anybody involved, then I implore @souparmon to edit the link out until they can be properly scrubbed.  Sure, there were a lot of troubling things in those logs, but I’m more than happy to discuss in three days time or whenever the logs are scrubbed.

I think it goes without saying that IRL matters always come first, and it’s never right to threaten even if accidentally someone with doxxing.  

Please fix this so I can continue finding out how much IQ sucks in an appropriate, justified way.  This issue obviously goes above politics.

1. This is 2 months raw logs and nobody's going to go through all of it

2. This has already been posted everywhere and yelling OOC isn't going to make it go away

3. I saw no personal information in the logs I have seen. The information I edited out was an explanation of why the player couldn't log in, which I removed out of an abundance of caution since I don't want the effort I put into collecting these logs to be wasted.

Edited by ArcKnox
  • Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Oh boy, I sure am glad to see RL info and OOC convos from me and others posted on the forums for everyone to read. Couldn't even be bothered to edit that out, eh?

Glad to see that Gorge's "convictions" about ruining the game for people don't apply to him. Thanks a bunch. 

• Downvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:
Keshav11/3/2019, 1:03:09 AM
and in 10 years I don't want to be like  I had that opportunity to kil lthem, andd I didnt hoping they'd be "nice" to us
PHyR2OI.jpg

Imagine little Keshav playing with other kids, I hope he's like this only online

12 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Yes we should take moral advice about doxxing from the guy asking 11 year olds to eat cat food and posting it up onto youtube for peace terms lmfao.

This video is from CyberNations?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Queen of Chaos

There is nothing OOC in there, it's all game related. Please stop trying to hijack/derail the thread by making false claims. These are damning logs for IQ, I can see why they'd want it deleted.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

9 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Oh boy, I sure am glad to see RL info and OOC convos from me and others posted on the forums for everyone to read. Couldn't even be bothered to edit that out, eh?

Glad to see that Gorge's "convictions" about ruining the game for people don't apply to him. Thanks a bunch. 

This has already been addressed. If you find specific instances, @ArcKnox has said to let him know and he will be more than happy to remove any that were overlooked. 

~*HannaH*~

The Knights Radiant

Ghostblood Babsk

Just now, HannaH said:

This has already been addressed. If you find specific instances, @ArcKnox has said to let him know and he will be more than happy to remove any that were overlooked. 

I want to clarify that I was referring to anything that I specifically posted. I take no responsibility for the content of the raw logs.

Praise Dio. Every &#33;@#&#036;ing day.