Letttttts play a game

Exar Kun -George

3 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

I still don't think that's very relevant to the game, friend. It's treading a bit too close to OOC for my liking. Can we skip the subject?

Very well. How old is George, thief of at least three alliance banks, old IC?

• Downvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

3 hours ago, Roquentin said:

I didn't save the logs and it's all gone now.  I mean, if I actually said something I'm not about to deny it. I've always tried to be as honest as possible within the constraints of the medium. 

One thing that is clearly missing, mind you, from George's first dump- everything Yoda ever said. Low key my favourite part is y'all telling him off non stop for being a whiner. Was he kicked?

Le1AjCa.png

Just now, Avakael said:

One thing that is clearly missing, mind you, from George's first dump- everything Yoda ever said. Low key my favourite part is y'all telling him off non stop for being a whiner. Was he kicked?

Nah. I mean a lot of less experienced  people have had similar issues and we'd prefer to work them through. 

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

Someone let George into their alliance with bank access if you believe his innocence.  I'd love to see how that works out either immediately or in a few months.

everyone deserves a 2nd chance 

• Haha 3

Guest Karl VII

this is whole thing is beyond pathetic

7 hours ago, Murtaza said:

successfully downvoted 4 of roqs post

wow how can someone be this cool, roq owned epic style ?

Edited by Karl VII

Also btw, for future reference if you're going to blackmail people into doing stuff so you don't release sensitive info, then you have to realize there's no reason for them to accept it as you can keep blackmailing them with more and more demands. It'll never be worth succumbing to blackmail even if the stuff we said makes us look bad. Once you played that card, no one was going to play ball.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Also btw, for future reference if you're going to blackmail people into doing stuff so you don't release sensitive info, then you have to realize there's no reason for them to accept it as you can keep blackmailing them with more and more demands. It'll never be worth succumbing to blackmail even if the stuff we said makes us look bad. Once you played that card, no one was going to play ball.

You weren't going to play ball in the first place. As proven by the logs and your actions.

For future reference- if you don't want people to call your shit, you have to realize that when you leave them no options there's no reason for them not to do it.

os9LcJK.gif

15 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You weren't going to play ball in the first place. As proven by the logs and your actions.

For future reference- if you don't want people to call your shit, you have to realize that when you leave them no options there's no reason for them not to do it.

I was talking about the Gorge situation in that he couldn't have actually expected trading the logs for anything to work or making threats based on them. There was just no reason for us to be extorted.

How you feel about the war situation is entirely up to you and the decisions of your coalition partners lead to any stances you describe having issue with.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I counter your game with my own game. For every downvote Roq gets, a week will be added on to the war. Checkmate.

And for every week added to the war, we shall add downvotes.

laughing-mad-scientist-mixing-liquid-in-laboratory-cedar-hills-utah-video-id948655184?s=640x640

• Upvote 4

Le1AjCa.png

5 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

ColB: "WE CONSIDER YOU A SEPERATE FRONT" 

TS: "okay we surrender. Can we have our terms?" 

ColB: *crickets*

ColB in public: THEY'RE DRAGGING SHIT OUT

TS: "these guys aren't really letting us surrender" 

ColB: "IT'S ALL UP TO THE DECISIONS OF YOUR COALITION PARTNERS. ALSO frick YOU FOR DISPROVING MY LIES. HAVE SOME MORE WAR" 

okay then friend. Keep it up. 

Forgive me if I am wrong, but what I am seeing, as an outsider with no knowledge of the negotiations, is that some people said (on another thread) that they wouldn't surrender because the surrender terms are worse than surrendering itself.

Which is true? That they did not let you surrender? Or that the surrender terms were too harsh for you to accept. Or is it that they ignored you when you looked to negotiate the surrender terms?

I have heard reports of negotiation attempts being trolled, logs of such trolling would be very informative to the wider community, although I accept the reality that they may be private/deleted. Maybe I missed them, apologies if I did.

To be clear I am taking no sides, just looking for facts.

I think it is very clear that:

a) If Coalition B is not letting you surrender that is an act of very bad faith for this game. This will lead to the death of your sphere, either by quitting or disbandment.

b) If the terms are too harsh for your liking but they refuse to negotiate them down then that is also in bad faith for the game, i.e. people will want to quit more due to having an effectively dead nation, however, they are winning the war so it seems they should have more power at the negotiation table at the very least.

c) If they have laid out terms and you are attempting negotiation but cannot come to an agreement then that is a very unfortunate situation.

d) If they are trolling your negotiation attempts then it is similar to a)

Anyway, all the best.

Edit: Just read surrender terms in Kastor's post. Seems that an unfortunate scenario has occurred. I am free to be corrected.

Edit 2: Seems like the term withholding is due to non approval. Looks like bad faith to me but feel free to refute coalition B.

Edited by Darzy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Alex locked this topic