Letttttts play a game

Exar Kun -George

2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

As honest as that time when you pre-emptively whiped a full channel of discussions when t$ was still allied to you. Discussions which conveniently pertained communications surrounding your entry?

Pure coincidence lel

Edited by George (James T Kirk)
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Just now, Archibald said:

Apologies for being unclear. Nothing wrong with being 30. The issue is more hitting that age and still caring about downvotes on a silly forum this much.

I still don't think that's very relevant to the game, friend. It's treading a bit too close to OOC for my liking. Can we skip the subject?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

48 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Just idle curiosity. I find it hard to imagine leaks will make a big difference in anything. Horns are locked, and Kastor Basically said BK and NPO will continue this as long as it takes. Based on the fact that Roq is here taking shots, it doesn't seem like, at least to me, people are concerned about it. This just seems like inconsequential beef at this point.

You have several big alliances ready to chunk the deuce on IQ 2.0 because of these leaks. So yeah, makes a difference

Edited by James II
  • Like 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

24 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I still don't think that's very relevant to the game, friend. It's treading a bit too close to OOC for my liking. Can we skip the subject?

Fair enough. Tho i'd hardly count downvote this guy a bunch for discord leaks "IC"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Archibald said:

Fair enough. Tho i'd hardly count downvote this guy a bunch for discord leaks "IC"

That's a fair assessment friend. I will downvote his post to support your gripe. I have also downvoted the roquentin post because I fundamentally disagree with his statement.

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

That's a fair assessment friend. I will downvote his post to support your gripe. I have also downvoted the roquentin post because I fundamentally disagree with his statement.

I appreciate it, friend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

As honest as that time when you pre-emptively whiped a full channel of discussions when t$ was still allied to you. Discussions which conveniently pertained communications surrounding your entry?

I wasn't preemptive. It was in response to the peacing out without informing and ghosting of us by your gov. We longer had any reason to trust them with the info and I wiped it because they wouldn't respond after that betrayal. Was it hasty? Yeah, but when you're fighting an entire coalition and your ally leaves the war and ignores you and tells other people all kinds of misinfo then yeah, I did it as a rapid response.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I wasn't preemptive. It was in response to the peacing out with informing and ghosting of us by your gov. We longer had any reason to trust them with the info and I wiped it because they wouldn't respond after that betrayal. Was it hasty? Yeah, but when you're fighting an entire coalition and your ally leaves the war and ignores you and tells other people all kinds of misinfo then yeah, I did it as a rapid response.

"How dare you peace out after we broke our word. Let me go delete all all posts which prove I broke my word"

Is that roughly how it went?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

"How dare you peace out after we broke our word. Let me go delete all all posts which prove I broke my word"

Is that roughly how it went?

Nope. I never promised not to expand and I informed them of our upcoming hit 2 days before. They did lie while palling around with KERTCHOGG that they didn't know we'd do it, though. :) A lot of the stuff in there would be more harmful to their innocence narrative, so it's bad I didn't save it. :(

12 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Nope. I never promised not to expand and I informed them of our upcoming hit 2 days before. They did lie while palling around with KERTCHOGG that they didn't know we'd do it, though. :) A lot of the stuff in there would be more harmful to their innocence narrative, so it's bad I didn't save it. :(

It'd have been nice if you could prove this but unfortunately someone wiped the logs :)

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

19 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

While we are on the topic of logs, I have some more logs for you to delete.

ndQPGFg.png

NLZ5eac.png

LgmryFn.png

0agMjU5.png

2GNtPHG.png

Well he had a wrong impression since affiliates was added later on. Either way my decisions are final and I overruled that public stance.

I also don't recall anyone saying we wanted to disband GOB

Most of those posts reflect Keshav's initial desire to appease Sisyphus/tS but they were no longer tenable as no compromise could be reached and I overruled him due to the military situation deteriorating  totthe point where it would be too much of a risk not to hit your side and let the BK end go down with you dominant. Anyway have no intent = not doing it ever. Once it became clear the other side had no way of coming back without intervention, it was done as letting them get killed was stupid.

Note I said two days before. So they didn't know where we'd enter until 2 days before as I didn't make a final decision until then. I made the decision  to use the TKR cb that had been available to avoid it being a direct expansion on KETOG.

I'm glad you can remind us that the alternative was you and TKR reigning supreme. :) Some people seem to forget how it would have turned out.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 1

• Alex locked this topic