Letttttts play a game

Exar Kun -George

1 minute ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Roq wants to lie about the cynic thing, then ill expose all the lies he tells daily WOHO

Hope you had the foresight to quit your day job.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

2 minutes ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Actually was not going to but /shrug at this point idc

So you made a topic specifically gunning for me and two other people with no intentions to dump actual info? That doesn't make any sense. It's kind of odd if you didn't expect the people you targeted to fire back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Just now, Roquentin said:

So you made a topic specifically gunning for me and two other people with no intentions to dump actual info? That doesn't make any sense. It's kind of odd if you didn't expect the people you targeted to fire back.

yeah but then he wouldnt be getting all this attention 

Just idle curiosity. I find it hard to imagine leaks will make a big difference in anything. Horns are locked, and Kastor Basically said BK and NPO will continue this as long as it takes. Based on the fact that Roq is here taking shots, it doesn't seem like, at least to me, people are concerned about it. This just seems like inconsequential beef at this point.

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

I think he meant he wasn't going to "leak it anyway." You seem to have motivated him when you made claims about his involvement with Cynic's bank theft.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

I figured my topic made was good enough. I have no issue what so ever with you "gunning back" and publicly leaking the dump was not a plan i had. However there is a difference with lieing and gunning back. 

4 minutes ago, hope said:

george people would be more sympathetic to you if you didn’t pull stunts like this. 

Im not looking for sympathy, my post I made was actual concerns i had about the game and the direction they were taking. The people i talk to now are mainly freinds so its whatever. This post is more me being annoyed than anything, if Roq had stuck to the allegations i stole the bank and bla bla id be fine right now. However he attempted to add bull shit in that had nothing to do with me what so ever to further his point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

I figured my topic made was good enough. I have no issue what so ever with you "gunning back" and publicly leaking the dump was not a plan i had. However there is a difference with lieing and gunning back. 

Not sure where it says "Gorge conspired with Cynic to take the BC bank"  The idea behind bringing it up is that you're not 100% morally pure and that gave you involvement with it since you didn't want to give it back. If I said you conspired with him and premeditated it then that wasn't a correct retelling of events, yeah, but the intent wasn't to say something false. It just fit with the Pantheon thing too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

20 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

So you're going to leak stuff you were going to leak anyway but want more attention? I don't really need help getting downvotes lol

Thank you for pre-emptively confirming that the leaks are likely to be authentic. Saves us trouble explaining when people inevitable start screeching "OMG FAKE".

12 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Just idle curiosity. I find it hard to imagine leaks will make a big difference in anything. Horns are locked, and Kastor Basically said BK and NPO will continue this as long as it takes. Based on the fact that Roq is here taking shots, it doesn't seem like, at least to me, people are concerned about it. This just seems like inconsequential beef at this point.

I don't think it will change NPO or BK's mind, no. But I do appreciate being given evidence which disproves various lies on a multitude of subject and vindicates my alliance as well as others from the baseless accusations of certain parties.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Please, the way you worded it straight tried to assume i did it. I find the fact my morals being questioned as a interesting point. I dont think anyone has perfect morals, yes i stole the panth bank, however Keshav, Curu and Leo ALL had direct knowledge before the fact i wanted to do it. The idea Leo told me not to was enough to stop it was absurd. All one of the 3 had to do was tell Panth and it would have been stopped. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Thank you for pre-emptively confirming that the leaks are likely to be authentic. Saves us trouble explaining when people inevitable start screeching "OMG FAKE".

I don't think it will change NPO or BK's mind, no. But I do appreciate being given evidence which disproves various lies on a multitude of subject and vindicates my alliance as well as others from the baseless accusations of certain parties.

It doesn't mean they're entirely authentic. There were people who noticed that some of the other ones had things missing or not in order. I don't know if there'll be any manipulation.

• Downvote 2

Please, the way you worded it straight tried to assume i did it. I find the fact my morals being questioned as a interesting point. I dont think anyone has perfect morals, yes i stole the panth bank, however Keshav, Curu and Leo ALL had direct knowledge before the fact i wanted to do it. The idea Leo told me not to was enough to stop it was absurd. All one of the 3 had to do was tell Panth and it would have been stopped. 

As you said many times in Kick The Baby "Tarroc's statements don't represent the position of BK" but I find Panth's bank being stolen by you hilarious. That you could mock Pantheon in your show, mock Pantheon in their discord, mock Pantheon to Nomi's virtual face when he joined Matthew's show, and still be given enough power in Pantheon to steal their bank is the peak of Pantheon's incompetence.

• Upvote 1

It doesn't mean they're entirely authentic. There were people who noticed that some of the other ones had things missing or not in order. I don't know if there'll be any manipulation.

back pedal back pedal

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Tarroc said:

As you said many times in Kick The Baby "Tarroc's statements don't represent the position of BK" but I find Panth's bank being stolen by you hilarious. That you could mock Pantheon in your show, mock Pantheon in their discord, mock Pantheon to Nomi's virtual face when he joined Matthew's show, and still be given enough power in Pantheon to steal their bank is the peak of Pantheon's incompetence.

Funny enough it started out as a joke to see if i could, then went from there. We laughed about tht the whole time, how i had made fun of them the entire time 

6 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I look forward to seeing your authentic versions, so we can find out specifics about what is missing or not in order.

• Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

3 minutes ago, Avakael said:

I look forward to seeing your authentic versions, so we can find out specifics about what is missing or not in order.

I didn't save the logs and it's all gone now.  I mean, if I actually said something I'm not about to deny it. I've always tried to be as honest as possible within the constraints of the medium. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Alex locked this topic