Coalition A is trying to do something very obvious

Raigen

You guys should stop trying, he doesn't care about his own allies why should he care about the opinion of people he trying to push out of the game?

Just give up, there's too much bad blood, give them the "you win the game" medal, sign an eternal NAP and we split the game, between Chaos, KETOGG, Rose bloc, $indisphere, pirates, and the part of the Fark bloc who doesn't just hug pixels there's enough material to have that dreamed multisphere world

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

They backstabbed us by signing people in a way that would weaken us and not informing us even. They also backstabbed us by selling us out to a ravenous horde.. :) Just because you're in it doesn't mean it was right. If your 'ally' is waiting to cancel until it's in their benefit then you're going to have to play it strategically as well.

Where was the priority of BK over tS listed? Again, it's just mere reciprocity. tS wanted to spit on our face and that was the consequence.  They nullified the worth of the treaty by doing what they did. Until they actually made it clear the relationship was dead, we shielded all kinds of bullshit from them, so this is outright false.

You declared an offensive war which went against the terms of engagement t$ had set and you agreed to. You knew t$ would not take kindly to your defense and prioritization of BK. You did it anyway. If anything, you sold t$ out.

11 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Yeah, they did it first obviously isn't the same as in just an rl argument which you're comparing it to. When one party is trying to screw you, you have not let yourself get fricked.  The whole turn the other cheek maxim doesn't work in this setting.

I just...what...

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

19 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Again, multiple treaty violations occurred meaning it no longer had any value. You had time to redeem yourselves after the original betrayal and you doubled down and provoked the reaction. It's a mutual defense treaty not a unilateral defense treaty and there was no mutual in it.

Okay let's use your current reasoning for HS then, HS acted in good faith and there were no treaty violations on our part yet according to those logs you plotted us too, another one of your allies.  Using your criteria and reasoning for t$ does not fit at all.  Let's see what gymnastics you pull now you lying weasle...sorry hamster. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

You guys should stop trying, he doesn't care about his own allies why should he care about the opinion of people he trying to push out of the game?

Just give up, there's too much bad blood, give them the "you win the game" medal, sign an eternal NAP and we split the game, between Chaos, KETOGG, Rose bloc, $indisphere, pirates, and the part of the Fark bloc who doesn't just hug pixels there's enough material to have that dreamed multisphere world

Wow exactly my thoughts on multi sphere thing when I first heard it and NPO was against it. We can always sign eternal NAP to those folks And let them be forever and never come to other side. I mean one of the main reason provided at that time was their membership safety.
but with this recent leaks and knowing now their words cannot be trusted, I dont think it will work. 

7 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Okay let's use your current reasoning for HS then, HS acted in good faith and there were no treaty violations on our part yet according to those logs you plotted us too, another one of your allies.  Using your criteria and reasoning for t$ does not fit at all.  Let's see what gymnastics you pull now you lying weasle...sorry hamster. 

How did i plot against HS at all? They just took you into account as likely to defend HS. There would be no reason for me to "plot" against HS besides you getting drawn in. The intent wasn't to draw HS in. While some people had bad blood with HS, for NPO it wasn't a goal for HS to be in and get fought. Just because you were going to keep the tS treaty, tS' actions would draw you in. We did discuss HS dropping tS and it was clear it wouldn't happen.

8 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You declared an offensive war which went against the terms of engagement t$ had set and you agreed to. You knew t$ would not take kindly to your defense and prioritization of BK. You did it anyway. If anything, you sold t$ out.

I just...what...

It's not a prioritization.  tS was on a slow front and would have pottentially gotten hit eventually if the others crumble.   The expectation was of a counter soon and there were no counters because tS rigged it that way and the other side took advantage to focus on the other fronts.  BK and co were going to go down and not have a way to get back up, so there was no prioritization over tS. We had limited targets to hit in GOB/Guardian.  

I did what I had to do to avoid further calamity and several of the alliances with you on GOB/Guardian agreed with expansion and weren't happy with what you did. So don't act like it's just me alone. Your position was bullshit and all you have is your stats as leverage with people who wanted to fight KETOG anyway oh and this whole "evil NPO/BK" bs.  

Edited by Roquentin
  • Downvote 4

11 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

How did i plot against HS at all? They just took you into account as likely to defend HS. There would be no reason for me to "plot" against HS besides you getting drawn in. The intent wasn't to draw HS in. While some people had bad blood with HS, for NPO it wasn't a goal for HS to be in and get fought. Just because you were going to keep the tS treaty, tS' actions would draw you in. We did discuss HS dropping tS and it was clear it wouldn't happen.

It's not a prioritization.  tS was on a slow front and would have pottentially gotten hit eventually if the others crumble.   The expectation was of a counter soon and there were no counters because tS rigged it that way and the other side took advantage to focus on the other fronts.  BK and co were going to go down and not have a way to get back up, so there was no prioritization over tS. We had limited targets to hit in GOB/Guardian.  

I did what I had to do to avoid further calamity and several of the alliances with you on GOB/Guardian agreed with expansion and weren't happy with what you did. So don't act like it's just me alone. Your position was bullshit and all you have is your stats as leverage with people who wanted to fight KETOG anyway oh and this whole "evil NPO/BK" bs.  

"they" is you. You actively plotted the hit on t$ as well as the escalation with its sphere. In doing so you were accounting for your own allies to be caught in the crossfire. Besides plotting against t$, you also plotted against HS. 

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

"they" is you. You actively plotted the hit on t$ as well as the escalation with its sphere. In doing so you were accounting for your own allies to be caught in the crossfire. Besides plotting against t$, you also plotted against HS. 

Pretty sure something similar was done  by you in prior wars and by them. Again, had there been a way to keep HS out, we would have taken it. There wasn't so they were accounted for and we specifically said that preempts would activate our treaty when asked.

Edited by Roquentin

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

Pretty sure something similar was done  by you in prior wars and by them. Again, had there been a way to keep HS out, we would have taken it. There wasn't so they were accounted for and we specifically said that preempts would activate our treaty when asked.

Stop trying to deflect. Prior wars have nothing to do with this. You were not forced to pull this trigger, just like you were not forced to defend BK. You chose to for your own reasons. But that does not make your betrayal any less.

You backstabbed your allies, and it's in the open, logged and well.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

You can just be open about how it was time to take out the trash

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:09 PM
like everyone didn't expect this to hapen

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:20 PM
this has been 3.5 years in the making where we have this type of leverage

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:52 PM
and it's time to fricking to take out the trash

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Stop trying to deflect. Prior wars have nothing to do with this. You were not forced to pull this trigger, just like you were not forced to defend BK. You chose to for your own reasons. But that does not make your betrayal any less.

You backstabbed your allies, and it's in the open, logged and well.

So coalition warfare practices before have no bearing on them now?

I was forced to pull the trigger as you had declared hostility with your comportment and your actions by signing the two alliances and undermining us extremely combined with all the aggravations. If you read the logs, it's because it is a definitively hostile move we'd have to respond to. You had a million ways out of it.

You backstabbed your allies and they stopped taking your shit and everyone knows but most don't care because it benefits them.

1 minute ago, Roquentin said:

So coalition warfare practices before have no bearing on them now?

I was forced to pull the trigger as you had declared hostility with your comportment and your actions by signing the two alliances and undermining us extremely combined with all the aggravations. If you read the logs, it's because it is a definitively hostile move we'd have to respond to. You had a million ways out of it.

You backstabbed your allies and they stopped taking your shit and everyone knows but most don't care because it benefits them.

You were forced to do jackshit. You chose to pull the trigger because you viewed your allies as hostile. Instead of working things out or canceling the treaty, you plotted to roll 2 allies while you were still allied to them, then proceeded to deliberately lie about it. When called on it, you revert to transparent deflections and gaslighting.

4 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

You can just be open about how it was time to take out the trash

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:09 PM
like everyone didn't expect this to hapen

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:20 PM
this has been 3.5 years in the making where we have this type of leverage

Roquentin10/21/2019, 10:27:52 PM
and it's time to fricking to take out the trash

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

You were forced to do jackshit. You chose to pull the trigger because you viewed your allies as hostile. Instead of working things out or canceling the treaty, you plotted to roll 2 allies while you were still allied to them, then proceeded to deliberately lie about it. When called on it, you revert to transparent deflections and gaslighting.

I was forced to pull the trigger. You were going to keep pulling shit on me as long as you thought could get away with it and then make your move. That was no longer acceptable. You played your hand too early and everyone could see it.

The logs are still about him and his friends and getting enough leverage to compete and not an elaborate revenge plot. fyi

Just now, Roquentin said:

I was forced to pull the trigger. You were going to keep pulling shit on me as long as you thought could get away with it and then make your move. That was no longer acceptable. You played your hand too early and everyone could see it.

The logs are still about him and his friends and getting enough leverage to compete and not an elaborate revenge plot. fyi

Once again, what you believe we might or might not have done is irrelevant. You did not cancel the treaty, and proceeded to plot to roll your allies. While doing so you plotted to roll HS, who had not done a single thing to deserve your ire.

All your justifications are shit.

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Once again, what you believe we might or might not have done is irrelevant. You did not cancel the treaty, and proceeded to plot to roll your allies. While doing so you plotted to roll HS, who had not done a single thing to deserve your ire.

All your justifications are shit.

I already listed the long line of transgressions against us and that it was the nail in the coffin and made clear to me that it was. Once you start insulting your allies to their face and give the clear indication that they will no longer receive sensitive info, it is over.

We specifically tried to do everything to give HS an out and they didn't want to take any outs.  Again, had there been any way to avoid HS getting drawn in, we would have taken it but they wanted to help you no matter what. It couldn't be helped. 

Just now, Roquentin said:

I already listed the long line of transgressions against us and that it was the nail in the coffin and made clear to me that it was. Once you start insulting your allies to their face and give the clear indication that they will no longer receive sensitive info, it is over.

We specifically tried to do everything to give HS an out and they didn't want to take any outs.  Again, had there been any way to avoid HS getting drawn in, we would have taken it but they wanted to help you no matter what. It couldn't be helped. 

"You insulted me and refused to give me sensitive info so I plotted to roll you and our mutual friend"

come on dude.

os9LcJK.gif

36 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Why did you violate the intel clause of your treaty with HS? 

• Upvote 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

From what this all seems like T$ and co are innocent of not doing anything in reality however NPO being nervous of them will be the only reason they get rolled.

Coalition A have tried surrendering but got treated worse than human so decided not giving up and fighting on well in reality getting endlessly rolled because NPO dont want future rivals who have every right to hate NPO

Roq is trying to Defend NPO but is making himself look bad all the way and giving the world's weakest points 

Edited by Neko
  • Upvote 1

Guest Karl VII
4 hours ago, Madden8021 said:

Prefonteen is correct, Coalition A has seen everything to Coalition B's Trickery just to ruin the game. We here at Coalition A won't be fools here. So Coalition B, give in, stop wasting our time and your resources, rebuilding sky high shows that you're being bullies and picking on the weak/small one's and forcing anyone in Coalition A from New to old users just to VM till the War is over "If the war will ever be over" or quit entirely. Now, come to the table and give up to OUR demands, ya'll in Coalition B were caught Red Handed and doesn't deserve the win for tricks and cheating.

I will use this as a copypasta

3 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

Why did you violate the intel clause of your treaty with HS? 

Our plan all this time was to sign a treaty with you and manufacture a war where we knew you would coward out of so that towards the end of the war we could roll you. Sharing that with HS would ruin our grand plan.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Our plan all this time was to sign a treaty with you and manufacture a war where we knew you would coward out of so that towards the end of the war we could roll you. Sharing that with HS would ruin our grand plan.

Cute

I like the "everyone in the game sign a NAP with NPO and give them a gold medal and move on with everyone else who'd like to still play pnw the way we have always known and loved" but this thread, other threads that are similar, and the giant log dump... that I still havent got through... I'm coming up at the end of October right now before I literally passed out sitting up for part of the night (thanks for the sore neck buds), have my head spinning!! 

• Upvote 2

? Kitschie 

9 minutes ago, Kitschie said:

I like the "everyone in the game sign a NAP with NPO and give them a gold medal and move on with everyone else who'd like to still play pnw the way we have always known and loved" but this thread, other threads that are similar, and the giant log dump... that I still havent got through... I'm coming up at the end of October right now before I literally passed out sitting up for part of the night (thanks for the sore neck buds), have my head spinning!! 

Okay, well there's a part about you where I make the joke about you being the alpha female due to the screens that leaked about you not wanting other girls in Medellin. I just thought it was funny and referenced that incident. It wasn't intended to be misogynist. 

I need to find this gold medal offer.

53 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

Cute

Well the actual reason is HS didn't tell us everything before and we did say tS was hostile. To give info when it would have been sensitive on the actual details would have compromised the operation. It's  a tricky situation to deal with allies on opposing ends of an issue which I know HS been through IW and Guardian in the past. It really is unfortunate that we couldn't be more forthright with HS, but it's how things go.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Okay, well there's a part about you where I make the joke about you being the alpha female due to the screens that leaked about you not wanting other girls in Medellin. I just thought it was funny and referenced that incident. It wasn't intended to be misogynist.

Oh, bud. Buuuud. Do you have any forward gears or are they all backpedaling?

If you want to stop being misogynist, stop assuming she can't read. :P

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Thanks 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs