Random Ruminations on this War That Attracts Downvotes

Lu Xun

GPA rebrand kind of happened because we started loosing core members left and right, although getting rolled once in a while, and not for half a year at a time is generally a good thing, also IA will have a easier time with the rebuild after lets say 100 members collected you cash and now you have to rebuild 40 :D 

Point that people missed is that getting rid of EMC fat is one thing, but getting repeatedly rolled just gets you fanatics, who often are incompetent. Deliberately getting rolled twice isn't about losing EMC fat, but is more about political consolidation. So yeah, this is going to attract downvotes. I don't care.

As I've mentioned before, the IJA and PVA (in Korea) espoused a man over materiel strategy. In the former case, it got Japan nuked because the Americans got fed up with their shit, and in the latter case, the only thing saving the Chinese from American strategic bombing was that the Soviets were backing them and the Americans were piss-scared of overwhelming Soviet force. Even in the latter case, the PVA took massive casualties, especially once the war bogged down into a stalemate situation where breaking the front line without heavy equipment (coordinated and sustained artillery bombardment, aerial bombardment, tanks) was suicide.

Edited by Inst

39 minutes ago, Inst said:

Point that people missed is that getting rid of EMC fat is one thing, but getting repeatedly rolled just gets you fanatics, who often are incompetent. Deliberately getting rolled twice isn't about losing EMC fat, but is more about political consolidation. So yeah, this is going to attract downvotes. I don't care.

As I've mentioned before, the IJA and PVA (in Korea) espoused a man over materiel strategy. In the former case, it got Japan nuked because the Americans got fed up with their shit, and in the latter case, the only thing saving the Chinese from American strategic bombing was that the Soviets were backing them and the Americans were piss-scared of overwhelming Soviet force. Even in the latter case, the PVA took massive casualties, especially once the war bogged down into a stalemate situation where breaking the front line without heavy equipment (coordinated and sustained artillery bombardment, aerial bombardment, tanks) was suicide.

I have no idea how to accurately relate your anology or point to whats happening politically ingame right now.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

26 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I can confirm, this is our 14th month of being rolled by everyone and we have more members than some month ago

Mainly because you're up to about 55% inactives.

At some point, this war will transition from a war to a Pax Pacifica, i.e, while no one (outside of AK) is going to be dumb enough to post "unilateral declaration of victory", you're going to be reduced to the status of raiders and be suppressed as such indefinitely. Forget peace.