On the authenticity of the logs.

Kastor

2 hours ago, Mr. Goober said:

Ya don't have to convince Co A of this. Convince your own coalition first.

We don't really need to convince CoA. It's not a huge problem.

1 hour ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

We wouldn't have to debate authenticity of logs showing the potential peace terms if you guys would just present your peace terms.

People here tend to assume an absence of denial is the same as confirmation of authenticity.  Terms are one at a time. Same as before.  And not public. So... Basically they've wasted a month or so hoping Partisan whining in public would help the cause.

• Downvote 3

GICjEwp.gif

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

People here tend to assume an absence of denial is the same as confirmation of authenticity.  Terms are one at a time. Same as before.  And not public. So... Basically they've wasted a month or so hoping Partisan whining in public would help the cause.

Who invited Comrade Baghdad Bob to the party?

• Haha 1

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Your logs have been authenticated by various individuals now. Try again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

So... Basically they've wasted a month or so hoping Partisan whining in public would help the cause.

1. It's not whining, it's all been a pretty standard and even playful approach from him.

2. It has forced your coalition to abandon their Col A obstruction narrative and now you guys are either ducking the assertion entirely or moving on to the next petty, impotent argument. Which is pretty significant for a coalition that literally wants their opponents to disavow the truth as a term for peace. 

3. No time was wasted, really. Well, maybe your time has been wasted but we haven't wasted it. It isn't exactly our problem that your coalition partners obstructing the peace process also obstructs your peace as well. 

• Upvote 6

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

5 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

>Wasted a month

>IQ still hasn't made terms for t$ in that month which was always a requirement that we made public

Your coalition ignored it and decided to try to negotiate without doing anything on their end. The only wasted time was attempting to negotiate with you when you had no intentions at arriving at a peace deal. Get your tin hats off and stop thinking Partisan controls everyone in this coalition. Not only does it not add up (You blamed TGH beforehand for it and are now just simply shifting the narrative to the next person taking over as a more public figure) but it is becoming a clear ploy to try and shift blame for stalling peace talks.

I'm kind of entertained by the idea that I control yall. It almost sounds like I don't have a recent history with a lot of coalition A alliances which led to a lot of mistrust ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

15 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Not only does it not add up (You blamed TGH beforehand for it and are now just simply shifting the narrative to the next person taking over as a more public figure) but it is becoming a clear ploy to try and shift blame for stalling peace talks

Coalition B is clearly incapable of taking responsibility for their actions. From their demands that KERCHTOG publicly announce that their completely valid CB is invalid to returning Polaris's bank after they had failed to keep it safe in an offshore bank. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Karl VII
1 hour ago, Filmore said:

Coalition B is clearly incapable of taking responsibility for their actions. From their demands that KERCHTOG publicly announce that their completely valid CB is invalid to returning Polaris's bank after they had failed to keep it safe in an offshore bank. 

We are taking responsibility for our actions though, by taking responsibility of your stuff due to our action of winning the war.

18 hours ago, Kastor said:

So people keep DMing me and calling me out on the authenticity of the logs that I'm posting.

1. After I posted, people in IQ beefed up security to make sure no more leaks have gotten out.

2. No one in IQ disputed them for 1-2 days, meaning they are real simply because if they were fake they would've said something.

3. Everything I've posted has lined up in reality of what they've posted publicly, and this just shows the darker side of them privately. 

4. Here's a screenshot of the channel and servers, anyone who is in there can confirm that this is the server, even lower ranking members. Screen_Shot_2019-12-02_at_6.52.35_PM.png

Now run off and try to spin this another way.

Wow so real

10 hours ago, Filmore said:

Who needs revisionist history when you can force your opponents to edit the present ?

Look up to the sky above~

14 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

I'm kind of entertained by the idea that I control yall. It almost sounds like I don't have a recent history with a lot of coalition A alliances which led to a lot of mistrust ?

It's true. I'm the brains of the operation. All negotiations now need to go through me.

Le1AjCa.png

22 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Even simpler way of doing this: Setup a server. Add the channel titles, get (in this example) four members of CoA government to join one of the channels, go to Change Nick and make it one of each of the four.  Chat.  Screenshot and post.  So easy it's absurd both sides of every war don't do it constantly.

Funny enough, the system used here uses actual usernames, while they can be changed im sure someone would have noticed. 

Anyways can confirm logs

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

18 hours ago, Charles the Tyrant said:

Who invited Comrade Baghdad Bob to the party?

Baghdad Bob implies I'm not telling the truth. I am telling the truth it's just that you don't seem to want to hear anything from anyone but CoA posters, leadership and allies.

17 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Your logs have been authenticated by various individuals now. Try again.

I missed that and reading CoB's posts again still do not see someone with sufficient access validating it.

17 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

3. No time was wasted, really. Well, maybe your time has been wasted but we haven't wasted it. It isn't exactly our problem that your coalition partners obstructing the peace process also obstructs your peace as well.

1 hour ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Funny enough, the system used here uses actual usernames, while they can be changed im sure someone would have noticed.

That's not how it works.  You can't confirm anything that's happened since you fled as BK found out how much you'd stolen.

As for the wasted time thing above George... I did something weird and it won't let me split it anymore. But us doing nothing because CoA isn't abiding by the privacy aspect is pretty much the least possible wasted time there is.

GICjEwp.gif

God, if this is what negotiations were like, I see why col a walked tf out.  All of you are like children on the playground.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

3 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

This has nothing to do with CoB negotiations at all. Our negotiators aren't even posting much, if at all.

I'm sorry, did I specify one side?

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

35 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

No. I did.

It's cute you think any maturity is coming from your side either.