On the authenticity of the logs.

Kastor

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

Now run off and try to spin this another way.

Challenge accepted.

Coalition A made a fake server that we could use to make fake logs and make Col B look bad! #OrangeManBad :P

Edited by Changeup
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

10 minutes ago, Kastor said:

So people keep DMing me and calling me out on the authenticity of the logs that I'm posting.

1. After I posted, people in IQ beefed up security to make sure no more leaks have gotten out.

2. No one in IQ disputed them for 1-2 days, meaning they are real simply because if they were fake they would've said something.

3. Everything I've posted has lined up in reality of what they've posted publicly, and this just shows the darker side of them privately. 

4. Here's a screenshot of the channel and servers, anyone who is in there can confirm that this is the server, even lower ranking members. Screen_Shot_2019-12-02_at_6.52.35_PM.png

Can confirm 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Just because you saved the ones gorge(the ones in the op) had doesn't mean some of them you've posted aren't altered. Gorge is the source of some of them and someone else is the source of the others. Doesn't really matter though. 

Edited by Roquentin
  • Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Just because you saved the ones gorge(the ones in the op) had doesn't mean some of them you've posted aren't altered. Gorge is the source of some of them and someone else is the source of the others. Doesn't really matter though. 

I'll be completely honest:

I didn't get a single log from George. 

• Haha 5

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

So people keep DMing me and calling me out on the authenticity of the logs that I'm posting.

1. After I posted, people in IQ beefed up security to make sure no more leaks have gotten out.

2. No one in IQ disputed them for 1-2 days, meaning they are real simply because if they were fake they would've said something.

3. Everything I've posted has lined up in reality of what they've posted publicly, and this just shows the darker side of them privately. 

4. Here's a screenshot of the channel and servers, anyone who is in there can confirm that this is the server, even lower ranking members. Screen_Shot_2019-12-02_at_6.52.35_PM.png

Even simpler way of doing this: Setup a server. Add the channel titles, get (in this example) four members of CoA government to join one of the channels, go to Change Nick and make it one of each of the four.  Chat.  Screenshot and post.  So easy it's absurd both sides of every war don't do it constantly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

GICjEwp.gif

6 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

Even simpler way of doing this: Setup a server. Add the channel titles, get (in this example) four members of CoA government to join one of the channels, go to Change Nick and make it one of each of the four.  Chat.  Screenshot and post.  So easy it's absurd both sides of every war don't do it constantly.

So easy that your ability to deflect what was said and attack the source isn’t going to convince anyone.

Edited by Cypher
Your not you’re

17 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

Hello friend, you seem to be accusing someone of a criminal offense. For example, in California it would fall under Penal Code 529 PC (impersonation). I hope you have substantial evidence to back up these serious claims. 

Making fake chat logs for a browser forum game isn't criminal impersonation, dummy.

That said, I don't see any reason to believe these are fake.

Edited by Teaspoon
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, it's looking more like significant editing rather than outright, full fake logs.  So the logs are still kind of useless because they don't include the actual conversations or altered material.  Same thing as far as I'm concerned because altered logs are still fake logs.

GICjEwp.gif

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

I like how half of Co B gov are denying these terms, and the other half saying they are real. 

At least get your story straight, lmao. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

We have our story straight.  You can even go back in the logs for that channel and find the original conversation as it exists in fact rather than these, uh, adjusted versions.

Ya don't have to convince Co A of this. Convince your own coalition first.