Kastor

Terms for KETOG

2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

Absolutely fair, and not something I can affect, unfortunately. Just some people earlier were calling foul on that being a term at all and yeah.

Milton is a free elf.

You technically can affect it. It just comes at a political cost you are unwilling to pay. We all make our tradeoffs :)

Making him a slightly less free elf would help partisan survive the winter. 

Edited by Prefonteen

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

You technically can affect it. It just comes at a political cost you are unwilling to pay. We all make our tradeoffs :)

Making him a slightly less free elf would help partisan survive the winter. 

I feel like you overestimate my power lol

5 minutes ago, Archibald said:

I feel like you overestimate my power lol

It was a royal you. 😛

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

CoA is really doing it. You're just more friendly towards CoA than CoB so you're blaming based on that.

Victory. As for the targets, it sucks, but CoA is hideously depleted, but haven't completed peace terms so we continue to attack them.

How do you complete peace terms that haven't even been approved yet? (According to kastor)

23 minutes ago, Darzy said:

How do you complete peace terms that haven't even been approved yet? (According to kastor)

Approved? These haven't even been presented once. This is the first time ColA has seen them. 

Coalition B won't actually give them all the terms, originally it was to stop leaking of them all, which has evidently not worked as their entire Coalition server got yeeted.

6 hours ago, Darzy said:

tS is not CoA.  Kastor is not privy to what is or is not approved. Contact our negotiators in Discord should you wish to negotiate.

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Approved? These haven't even been presented once. This is the first time ColA has seen them. 

Coalition B won't actually give them all the terms, originally it was to stop leaking of them all, which has evidently not worked as their entire Coalition server got yeeted.

We didn't get that far.  You haven't seen the terms.  Contact our negotiators in Discord should you wish to negotiate. (tS will need to do this separately)

On 12/2/2019 at 6:01 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

We can argue about terms till we are blue in the face, but the real outrage should be that not only do people talk to Kastor, but also actually give him sensitive information.  What are you people doing? Are you out of your minds?   I mean seriously Kastor?  

I asked myself this every-time he stole a bank from an alliance. People are just too trusting. 😕

10 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

tS is not CoA.  Kastor is not privy to what is or is not approved. Contact our negotiators in Discord should you wish to negotiate.

We didn't get that far.  You haven't seen the terms.  Contact our negotiators in Discord should you wish to negotiate. (tS will need to do this separately)

I did. Both combined and seperately. Was told off yet again.

Are we going to run in circles in these threads, you making dumb claims and me correcting you?

55 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I did. Both combined and seperately. Was told off yet again.

Are we going to run in circles in these threads, you making dumb claims and me correcting you?

>still taking Milton serious

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

This is a matter of life and death. Just look at all the logs.

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Well, you appear to keep forgetting how these negotiations work.  And if you stop that you complain about the happenings there. So I just do reminders so late joiners to this thread know you are keeping yourself from peace.

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

So much salt ad attention from you. You remind of a dog sniffing another butt and then getting pissy when your overtures are declined.