Kastor

Terms for KETOG

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Coalition A: "We want different wars, not the same sides"

Coalition B: "Here have 12 months NAP so we dont have to have the same sided wars for a year"

Coalition A: ūüėģ thats ridiculous.

Personally the terms aren't really that ridiculous and as Hodor says everything always starts at the extreme and gets negotiated. 

Just fwiw, we did have different wars before this one.

So your little mockery there is redundant.

1 hour ago, durmij said:

Correction to you both, there was a war where NPO wouldn't surrender until a clause saying they did a good job was included.

Wow, @George Clooney I'm getting credit for your brilliant line. 

Still inspires so much bitterness lol

@Cooper_ things change. 

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Wow, @George Clooney I'm getting credit for your brilliant line. 

Still inspires so much bitterness lol

@Cooper_ things change. 

There's no bitterness in stating the facts. Also, "lol u mad" has never been and never will be a valid argument. It's lower than whataboutism.

Edit: Would someone with more freetime than myself please dig up that thread. I feel like there are some insights to be pulled from it.

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

And even our own Alliance.  I myself expect to be nuked repeatedly under this term.

You and dorkmeat prob. Maybe me too given my warns

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Malinok said:

I'd rather keep fighting. This kind of BS backfired for NPO in CN.  History will repeat itself, sooner rather then later I think.

Pretty hard to keep fighting from beige

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

@Cooper_ things change. 

This is in regards to the "we only have surrender/NAP/meme terms" statements? Convenient how that was your party line up until we posted our surrender and things only changed the second you got what you wanted and got us into talks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

This is in regards to the "we only have surrender/NAP/meme terms" statements? Convenient how that was your party line up until we posted our surrender and things only changed the second you got what you wanted and got us into talks.

Wrong. He linked a screenshot from August 30th. You posted your topic on November 2nd. At the time, those would have been sufficient not my fault you just spent all the time antagonizing people. =\

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Wrong. He linked a screenshot from August 30th. You posted your topic on November 2nd. At the time, those would have been sufficient not my fault you just spent all the time antagonizing people. =\

He posted multiple screenshots, some as late as mid October. Try again.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

He posted multiple screenshots, some as late as mid October. Try again.

Well they were all collected after the post I made then but those were the minimum for a while and that's what the discussions previous reps had raised primarily. The solicitation after finalized them. The NP ones had repayments in mind as well so I was referencing that one more in the October 16th post. Most of the terms are pretty meme-y. 

• Like 1

Just now, Roquentin said:

Well they were all collected after the post I made then but those were the minimum for a while and that's what the discussions previous reps had raised primarily. The solicitation after finalized them. The NP ones had repayments in mind as well so I was referencing that one more in the October 16th post. Most of the terms are pretty meme-y. 

TIL 10b+ in reparations is meme-y. Can't wait for the real "meme" terms.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Most of the terms are pretty meme-y. 

Which raises the question of: Why not present all the terms at once? If you consider most of them to be meme terms then surely presenting them would progress peace talks?

Just now, CandyShi said:

Which raises the question of: Why not present all the terms at once? If you consider most of them to be meme terms then surely presenting them would progress peace talks?

Because the entire point of the set-up is to make it as drawn-out as possible.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

The suspense is exciting.

6 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Because the entire point of the set-up is to make it as drawn-out as possible.

(I think that’s what I’m trying to imply)

CoS and Valinor pay 500 mil to UPN for... What? The Soup term to TCW has been explained, the 50 mil from soup to UPN is pretty easy to dismiss, the others seem to have some context and meaning but the CoS giving reps to UPN seems rather... Meaningless. If @Sphinx wanted our cash maybe I'd understand bettera, if anyone in that coalition has a claim to reps from us, it would be TCW. I don't think anyone actually does, most of the combatants here entered willingly and the others are asking for reps over a war they wanted, regardless of whether or not you consider the original logs validating our CB outdated, but anyway. Can someone explain that to me? Or is the simple explanation just that UPN is broke as hell and really needs that cash bro 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AppealDenied said:

I'm fairly certain that "here are the terms, lets talk about them" is a negotiation. 

Then again, context is hard for some people.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611668820f0061c45d12a

• Haha 1

Perhaps it's because I haven't been around as long as some of the other people here, but I find it interesting that one group of players seem to post ~a lot~ about how they aren't owned or something. Not really sure about what this furious ownzone-posting will actually accomplish, but it seems to assuage some form of hurt ego, perhaps.

Just now, AppealDenied said:

Shark Week does not apply to members of Coalition B.

Sounds like a shitty shark week then. What happened to the unbiased, ballsy GOONS?

7 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Sounds like a shitty shark week then. What happened to the unbiased, ballsy GOONS?

All good things come in time, snek.

2 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Might want to make sure your posts don't contradict each other.

You'll note that Sardonic and I aren't actually the same person.

• Upvote 1

All good things come in time, snek.

I'm just observing the facts, friend! When the good things come I will observe those too.

The "you" was referring to Goons as a whole. And I was unaware being different people means that you get to say whatever you want, regardless of whether it's true or not.

• Upvote 2