Terms for KETOG

Kastor

10 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Hey Context Bot! I love your work. Can you help me out? I'm apparently out of the loop on contemporary leftist thought.

Can you use your powers to explain to me how it's okay to selectively police "bad posters" while simultaneously helping an alliance of cheaters/pedophiles/nazis push a term that makes fun of starving Africans?

So should we start calling them HypoGoons or Goonycrites? 

11 hours ago, Etatsorp said:

What you’re suggesting would put Goons on a level playing field, a situation they’ve apparently yet to experience, and one I’m sure they’re keen to avoid in the interests of sustaining their regularly self-advertised war fighting rep.

It is not, nor will ever be our responsibility to provide anybody with a "fair" fight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Why is GOONS even getting reparations? The stepped in so late and they only attack alliances with zero military,like you can't even give them credit for helping Coalition B. (despite them cozying up to NPO stinky balls)

If reparations should be given then both sides should receive. Yarr should also receive reparations for being attacked by 40 alliances despite not being involved on the global. Other countless micros should be paid for being attacked despite not being in the global.

The Syndicate should get paid for NPO breaking their treaty and just attacking their procterate.

Articles 1-2 are sorta legit.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Etatsorp said:

coalition B has stifled this game for long enough without putting in place terms that stifle the OWF for another 12 months as well.  If you are crossing boundaries however, all forms of IRL criminal activity (as suggested) that finds its way into this community should be reported appropriately in the first instance, and left well alone in the second.

CoA is really doing it. You're just more friendly towards CoA than CoB so you're blaming based on that.

8 hours ago, Deulos said:

Why is GOONS even getting reparations? The stepped in so late and they only attack alliances with zero military,like you can't even give them credit for helping Coalition B. (despite them cozying up to NPO stinky balls)

Victory. As for the targets, it sucks, but CoA is hideously depleted, but haven't completed peace terms so we continue to attack them.

GICjEwp.gif

On 12/2/2019 at 1:35 PM, Archibald said:

(Literally how every war goes. You should look up the treaty of versailles sometime)

I'm not trying to be mean or anything (especially since we're on the same side), but the treaty of Versaille turned out to be one of the biggest mistake that any nation in europe made in history. It was the principal reason why Hitler was mad at other powers, and the first thing that he said to his civilians to make him believe that non-aryans are bad. 

Learn about history before you make stupid comments.

Also, know that if we make them do whatever we want like that, they'll get mad. Really mad (and for good reasons). And what do you think will happen? At some point, even if it's in like, 2 years, they'll beat us and make even worse terms. Which would be totally normal btw.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Durand said:

Also, know that if we make them do whatever we want like that, they'll get mad. Really mad (and for good reasons). And what do you think will happen? At some point, even if it's in like, 2 years, they'll beat us and make even worse terms. Which would be totally normal btw.

I dunno dude that sounds pretty interesting, i'd welcome them to try.  Without that painful edge of loss we may as well all be playing dodgeball.

Also the terms are considerably more forgiving than the treaty of versailles, but go off.

8 hours ago, Durand said:

I'm not trying to be mean or anything (especially since we're on the same side), but the treaty of Versaille turned out to be one of the biggest mistake that any nation in europe made in history. It was the principal reason why Hitler was mad at other powers, and the first thing that he said to his civilians to make him believe that non-aryans are bad. 

Learn about history before you make stupid comments.

I'm well aware. It was just the first thing that came to mind.

The point is, wars very often end with the losing side having to mea culpa.

7 hours ago, Sardonic said:

I dunno dude that sounds pretty interesting, i'd welcome them to try.  Without that painful edge of loss we may as well all be playing dodgeball.

Also the terms are considerably more forgiving than the treaty of versailles, but go off.

I mean, it's all a game at the end. We started by shwoing them quite interesting terms (by interesting I mean exagerated), but so did most leaders of any nation or alliance that has won a war, in game and irl. After, they'll show us theirs, and we'll see if we can find a middle ground.

3 minutes ago, Archibald said:

Fair enough

9 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

CoA is really doing it. You're just more friendly towards CoA than CoB so you're blaming based on that.

Victory. As for the targets, it sucks, but CoA is hideously depleted, but haven't completed peace terms so we continue to attack them.

Nope. We've been over this. TS never received terms. 

7 hours ago, Sardonic said:

2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

Goon friends. Hello. Half our coalition never received terms and has therefore been unable to mea culpa or bite the bullet even if it wanted to. Your point in that light becomes sort of moot. 

Can you leash Milton though? 

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Goon friends. Hello. Half our coalition never received terms and has therefore been unable to mea culpa or bite the bullet even if it wanted to. Your point in that light becomes sort of moot. 

Can you leash Milton though? 

Absolutely fair, and not something I can affect, unfortunately. Just some people earlier were calling foul on that being a term at all and yeah.

Milton is a free elf.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Archibald said:

Absolutely fair, and not something I can affect, unfortunately. Just some people earlier were calling foul on that being a term at all and yeah.

Milton is a free elf.

You technically can affect it. It just comes at a political cost you are unwilling to pay. We all make our tradeoffs :)

Making him a slightly less free elf would help partisan survive the winter. 

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

You technically can affect it. It just comes at a political cost you are unwilling to pay. We all make our tradeoffs :)

Making him a slightly less free elf would help partisan survive the winter. 

I feel like you overestimate my power lol

14 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

How do you complete peace terms that haven't even been approved yet? (According to kastor)

23 minutes ago, Darzy said:

How do you complete peace terms that haven't even been approved yet? (According to kastor)

Approved? These haven't even been presented once. This is the first time ColA has seen them. 

Coalition B won't actually give them all the terms, originally it was to stop leaking of them all, which has evidently not worked as their entire Coalition server got yeeted.

6 hours ago, Darzy said:

tS is not CoA.  Kastor is not privy to what is or is not approved. Contact our negotiators in Discord should you wish to negotiate.

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Approved? These haven't even been presented once. This is the first time ColA has seen them. 

Coalition B won't actually give them all the terms, originally it was to stop leaking of them all, which has evidently not worked as their entire Coalition server got yeeted.

We didn't get that far.  You haven't seen the terms.  Contact our negotiators in Discord should you wish to negotiate. (tS will need to do this separately)

• Downvote 2

GICjEwp.gif

On 12/2/2019 at 6:01 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

We can argue about terms till we are blue in the face, but the real outrage should be that not only do people talk to Kastor, but also actually give him sensitive information.  What are you people doing? Are you out of your minds?   I mean seriously Kastor?  

I asked myself this every-time he stole a bank from an alliance. People are just too trusting. ?

10 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

tS is not CoA.  Kastor is not privy to what is or is not approved. Contact our negotiators in Discord should you wish to negotiate.

We didn't get that far.  You haven't seen the terms.  Contact our negotiators in Discord should you wish to negotiate. (tS will need to do this separately)

I did. Both combined and seperately. Was told off yet again.

Are we going to run in circles in these threads, you making dumb claims and me correcting you?

os9LcJK.gif

55 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I did. Both combined and seperately. Was told off yet again.

Are we going to run in circles in these threads, you making dumb claims and me correcting you?

>still taking Milton serious

• Haha 2