Terms for KETOG

Kastor

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Coalition A: "We want different wars, not the same sides"

Coalition B: "Here have 12 months NAP so we dont have to have the same sided wars for a year"

Coalition A: ? thats ridiculous.

Personally the terms aren't really that ridiculous and as Hodor says everything always starts at the extreme and gets negotiated. 

So... let's allow negotiation?

But also, I think that your parody would be true except for the enormous amount of bad blood and paranoia bred by this war. First step to getting over that would be to actually work towards peace in good faith.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hodor said:

So... let's allow negotiation?

But also, I think that your parody would be true except for the enormous amount of bad blood and paranoia bred by this war. First step to getting over that would be to actually work towards peace in good faith.

I'm fairly certain that "here are the terms, lets talk about them" is a negotiation. 

Then again, context is hard for some people.

• Downvote 8

Queen of Chaos

41 minutes ago, Kastor said:

For the record, according to the logs of other channels, these terms haven’t been presented and there are more terms. This was just the easiest to release to you at this time.

Imagine having to wait for the terms to be leaked so that "negotiations" can go forward somehow.

Edited by Daveth
  • Haha 6

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

Just want to point out you don't know any of the contexts behind what people wanted. I wont speak for UPN, but TCW had a member who left owing us money who joined Soup, we intend to reclaim that debt which is a pretty standard measure.

Thanks for validating the logs? 

31 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

I like that a tiny amount of reparations is considered "outrageous peace terms" that are "destroying the game" allears.gif.f88eab3e5629213c5a70a66672cbe607.gif

JTBMqeR.jpg

Keep fighting the good fight!

29 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

"We will never accept peace! We have them right where we want them!" - This guy, Dec 2019

XQ0kHXK.jpg

Last time I checked, it was a guy with a 0 military who stole some 4.5b in a war and not some inflated fat duck. People who decide stuff by metrics are the dumbest. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nobody going to say anything about how it took two weeks from the start of negotiations for them to start discussing the language of Article 4 of 10?

Obviously must be opposition meddling to delay negotiations.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, AntMan said:

Last time I checked, it was a guy with a 0 military who stole some 4.5b in a war and not some inflated fat duck. People who decide stuff by metrics are the dumbest. 

I can't believe the KORCHIC coalition lost the war because someone stole 4.5b. Better luck next time.
Also something about ducks I guess.

Edited by Marxalot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

24 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

I'm fairly certain that "here are the terms, lets talk about them" is a negotiation. 

Then again, context is hard for some people.

Bruh. This is the first time we've seen anything outside of Term 1.

• Upvote 6

3 of 10, none of which were presented

12 month nap

'we can raid with impunity you're not allowed to defend yourselves'

The church condemns these actions.The very thought of them is heinous and sinful. May Atom forgive you and have mercy on your soul. Change your ways, repent, and be graceful in victory, do not let your soul be condemned to the nothingness that surrounds our universe. 

For those who were present in this discussion and previous ones in which the leadership of BK, NPO, Acadia, and UPN concludes the disbandments and didn't speak up, shame on you! We are dissappointed in you. You should have the courage to speak out against such evil and sin! To not stand against evil, is to take part in it! Do not so easily condemn your souls to nothinginess! Speak out! May Atom have mercy on your soul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 hour ago, Marxalot said:

I like that a tiny amount of reparations is considered "outrageous peace terms" that are "destroying the game" allears.gif.f88eab3e5629213c5a70a66672cbe607.gif

JTBMqeR.jpg

Keep fighting the good fight!

Considering we have enough money around and goodwill to help grow and support new communities like yours to transition into this game, I think we are doing impeccably well. But hey to each his own. 

• Upvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

11 minutes ago, namukara said:

I read the 12 month NAP as 'we really want a free run at farksphere, you're not allowed to help while we try and push another alliance out of the game.'

Imagine literally being given the NAP you want and deciding it's actually bad because ~what if~

jesus christ.

"These terms are ~unreasonable~"

woah it's almost like the side that loses will have to swallow some bad pills who'd have guessed that's how war works???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

5 minutes ago, Archibald said:

Imagine literally being given the NAP you want and deciding it's actually bad because ~what if~

jesus christ.

"These terms are ~unreasonable~"

woah it's almost like the side that loses will have to swallow some bad pills who'd have guessed that's how war works???

It's almost like you don't know who you're responding to. I'm from Farksphere. The only NAP involving us was one I was massively opposed to.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

I guess that's easy to say considering you bandwagoned in, what?  2 months ago?  When the outcome had long since been determined?   Bold statement...really.

Blame your buddies, friend. We had no intention on getting involved and every intention on raiding arrgh for another 4 months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3