Terms for KETOG

Kastor

Screw off. Don't know how you expect any terms to be accepted when you can't draft anything reasonable. Giving GOONS any special clauses is an affront on any honor Coalition B may have had. Hopefully Coalition B just collapses and turns in on itself.

Sincerely,

John Rambo, John McClane, John Wayne, Columbo, and John Deere.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Wow those are some nice Surrender, NAP and Meme Terms. I can see why you didn't want to negotiate the terms all together now.  Putting reparations for a defensive war is not a good look.

Also, can someone explain to me why someone as irrelevant as UPN has the gumption to demand 2.5 billion in reparations.  

Edited by Cooper_
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Wow those are some nice Surrender, NAP and Meme Terms. I can see why you didn't want to negotiate the terms all together now.  Putting reparations for a defensive war is not a good look.

Also, can someone explain to me why someone as irrelevant as UPN has the gumption to demand 2.8 billion in reparations.  

Because they're obviously broke and need some fat stacks for their rebuild 

3 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Also, can someone explain to me why someone as irrelevant as UPN has the gumption to demand 2.8 billion in reparations.  

Just want to point out you don't know any of the contexts behind what people wanted. I wont speak for UPN, but TCW had a member who left owing us money who joined Soup, we intend to reclaim that debt which is a pretty standard measure. 

1 minute ago, Filmore said:

Because they're obviously broke and need some fat stacks for their rebuild 

Doubt

Again wont speak for other alliances but TCW is quite well taken care of.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Frankly, I don't think these are terrible except for the fact that we can't negotiate them as a whole. I mean I don't see a world where bank loot is returned or a 12 month NAP is signed, but negotiations always open with the most extreme stances and are narrowed down to a reasonable middle ground. However, given these are terms 1-4 and there are 6 more, well I could very well see myself proven wrong by the sheer amount of extremes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Avakael said:

Imagine drafting terms so ludicrous that nobody even notices the 12 month NAP.

No doubt. I shook my head so hard that I almost snapped my neck. 

• Upvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

Just want to point out you don't know any of the contexts behind what people wanted. I wont speak for UPN, but TCW had a member who left owing us money who joined Soup, we intend to reclaim that debt which is a pretty standard measure. 

No one said anything about TcW.  Don't worry you got the military rep back!

Although you might consider not putting debt repayment under the article for reparations.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saxplayer said:

Can't get us to accept outrageous peace terms when you don't even offer them to us in good faith.

Guess GOONS will never get their Shark Week and Polaris will never get their bank back, what a shame.

I like that a tiny amount of reparations is considered "outrageous peace terms" that are "destroying the game" allears.gif.f88eab3e5629213c5a70a66672cbe607.gif

JTBMqeR.jpg

Keep fighting the good fight!

Edited by Marxalot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

26 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

No doubt. I shook my head so hard that I almost snapped my neck. 

Get a doctor, some medicine, and a neck brace...

"All my f'ing headbangers break yo f'ing neck beech!" xD

All joking aside, I kind of cringed a bit as well. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Also, can someone explain to me why someone as irrelevant as UPN has the gumption to demand 2.5 billion in reparations.  

"We will never accept peace! We have them right where we want them!" - This guy, Dec 2019

XQ0kHXK.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

20 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

You're TKR's FA low gov, you should know being snarky to someone who is obviously more sympathetic to Colo A's side than others in Colo B isn't the brightest of ideas. 

Its more fun when someone like @Mhearl does it since he comes across both sarcastically and serious. ;,p

Also if people want to nit pick over which heading a term is placed under then you know you're being pedantic. 

I was just about to ping you. How do you feel about this war and these terms and the way peace talks are going?

Just to clarify, peace is being held up because IQ2 only presented term 1 and nothing beyond and because they exclude t$ from the rest of the coalition.

Not because they can't afford 5mil food for AK

• Upvote 3

mlem.png

Coalition A: "We want different wars, not the same sides"

Coalition B: "Here have 12 months NAP so we dont have to have the same sided wars for a year"

Coalition A: ? thats ridiculous.

Personally the terms aren't really that ridiculous and as Hodor says everything always starts at the extreme and gets negotiated. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12