Inappropriate nation/leader name

Lycus

Nation in question: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=181720

Weed image. Not safe for underage children playing this game, below the age of 21.

image.png

unknown.png

Note nation name and leader name.

image.png.4cf9752146c256c074ce8497ee70ef2a.png

Nation name contains weed in it. No good.

Leader name has the word play of a humans rear end and the testicles used as fangs.

I would count this as two strikes. However there is the nation name and the animated spammed image that could trigger epilepsy. So that should be 3 strikes in total.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

19 hours ago, Adam. said:

Alex has ruled that drug references are not violations.

If that is true, then this game is not safe for underage children to be playing. Therefore he is unsafe in terms of the law. You are placing 14 year olds in a gaming environment propagating the use of drugs. You can be sued for such. @Alex

I'm very sure that Alex knows that would at the very least hurt his business should it ever be reviewed and be brought more into the open world. Take professionally made games like Travian, they wouldn't tolerate such at all. Then you have politics and war, letting their players show images of weed, drugs and alcohol on their nation pages when the community is allegedly safe for underage children to join. Not good. Not good at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Adam. said:

Alex has ruled that drug references are not violations.

That's not strictly true. I did decide that this nation was fine the last time it was reported, and I do stand by that.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic