A plea to all

Exar Kun -George

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

*Snip*

Doesn't change that you're doing stuff you feigned to have a problem with. You're merely trying to shift the blame on it (which is irrelevant if you want to claim actual high ground on it, nor accurate anyways, because such rhetoric that you're exaggerating only came after your own actions. Before then, you had people willing to work with you, and even considerations to intervene on your behalf in the case of an opportunistic hit mid split. Those aren't indications of permanent, undying hatred). You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

The rest is fluff (though, I chuckle at the claims of arrogance and entitlement).

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

7 hours ago, namukara said:

Does your coalition have anything to offer than whataboutism? Explain why you think it's acceptable to try to drive hundreds of players from the game, or explain how your actions do not equate to that.

They are free to individually surrender. If they choose the option of quitting that's on them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

As for the rest of your post. You have already been proven wrong about gov on your side pushing for and endorsing deletions (see the various logs and posts). By the time this is over, you will be proven wrong a couple more times, I suspect. If you're willing to recognize it, that is.

I haven't been proven wrong a single time, no.

The logs Kastor posted is showing what you want to see. I can't remember not being at war with whateversphere (TKR and slaves) and at this point, if running you guys so deep into the ground that you consider quitting is what will give me peace, I'm fine with it.

No. I don't endorse forcing people to quit, but tbh this state of constant war is imo better than a fragile peace.

• Like 1

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I would like to know one thing, if BK 100% believe Gorge stole 5,005,000,000 then why 11/11/2019 04:44 am did BK loan Gorge 145m in cash, 110k food, 10k coal, 10788.48k oil, 4497.46 lead, 10k gas, 10k munitions, 9k steel and 18265 Alu? 

Also as I am the person who received 5,005,000,000 that BK claims gorge had stolen I wish to clear up a few thing if I may.

1) BK/NPO has never once proven to me that Gorge stole 5,005,000,000, all they have shown me is Gorge claiming that he has 10,000,000,000 missing and has no idea where it is.
2) Seeker messaged Alex about this missing money, Alex gave Seeker information on deleted off shore bank logs. I will point out that these bank to bank transactions was not public.
3) Alex gave Seeker my nation link and my bank transaction to show Seeker where gorge sent 5,005,000,000
4) Alex also told Seeker that 1,650,000,000 was sent to active alliance but wont give the name for privacy/fairness (yet did not take him long to point to seeker where the 5,005,000,000 went,) then went on to say that 1,400,000,000 was sent to  GoG bank.
5) Alex point out that 9,029,354,170 was missing and not 10 billion as gorge thought.
6) Gorge has claimed from day one that he put 5,000,000,000 from his bank in to the BK bank and they are just lying to get more cash
7) When I asked for proof like the tenth time, I was finally told that Gorge nuked the bank records, this tells me they are unable to prove that Gorge did or did not steal funds at this time. all they would say was the money sent from BK offshore to me was un sanctioned in the end.

I was given screenshots that showed Alex had told Seeker where the cash had gone, So i had a chat with Alex. 

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex5.jpg

Now when i talked to Alex he gave me screen shots of his chat with Seeker,  he also said I could share them.

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex4.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex3.jpg Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex2.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex1.jpg

Do I believe Gorge stole 5 billion, NO I do not, I agreed to pay the 5 billion as gorge was paying me back

Agreement.jpg

Now I would like to point out this is not an aggressive act, nor a plot against BK/NPO

Now when I was in talks with NPO's point person on this issue I will say this, they clearly stated that once an agreement was in place they would start peace talks with gorge, keep in mind that at this point only gorge was at war. however within one week of me agreeing to pay all of Demacia is hit, when I asked Leo why he stated that gorge had been leaking in formation and was warned, now until yesterday no logs had been leaked publicly that I had known of.

Also I should add this I guess.

I do have the logs of Keshav, Roquentin, Leo the Great, Underlogic talking about how they will raid me until I run out of cash, how they will force me to delete, and if i ever re-roll will keep hitting me until I quit for good.

24 minutes ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

I haven't been proven wrong a single time, no.

The logs Kastor posted is showing what you want to see. I can't remember not being at war with whateversphere (TKR and slaves) and at this point, if running you guys so deep into the ground that you consider quitting is what will give me peace, I'm fine with it.

No. I don't endorse forcing people to quit, but tbh this state of constant war is imo better than a fragile peace.

No, you have been but you just refuse to acknowledge it.

Well, that was quick. Here's one:

9 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I would like to know one thing, if BK 100% believe Gorge stole 5,005,000,000 then why 11/11/2019 04:44 am did BK loan Gorge 145m in cash, 110k food, 10k coal, 10788.48k oil, 4497.46 lead, 10k gas, 10k munitions, 9k steel and 18265 Alu? 

Also as I am the person who received 5,005,000,000 that BK claims gorge had stolen I wish to clear up a few thing if I may.

1) BK/NPO has never once proven to me that Gorge stole 5,005,000,000, all they have shown me is Gorge claiming that he has 10,000,000,000 missing and has no idea where it is.
2) Seeker messaged Alex about this missing money, Alex gave Seeker information on deleted off shore bank logs. I will point out that these bank to bank transactions was not public.
3) Alex gave Seeker my nation link and my bank transaction to show Seeker where gorge sent 5,005,000,000
4) Alex also told Seeker that 1,650,000,000 was sent to active alliance but wont give the name for privacy/fairness (yet did not take him long to point to seeker where the 5,005,000,000 went,) then went on to say that 1,400,000,000 was sent to  GoG bank.
5) Alex point out that 9,029,354,170 was missing and not 10 billion as gorge thought.
6) Gorge has claimed from day one that he put 5,000,000,000 from his bank in to the BK bank and they are just lying to get more cash
7) When I asked for proof like the tenth time, I was finally told that Gorge nuked the bank records, this tells me they are unable to prove that Gorge did or did not steal funds at this time. all they would say was the money sent from BK offshore to me was un sanctioned in the end.

I was given screenshots that showed Alex had told Seeker where the cash had gone, So i had a chat with Alex. 

Now when i talked to Alex he gave me screen shots of his chat with Seeker,  he also said I could share them.

Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex4.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex3.jpg Seeker-and-alex-from-Alex2.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex.jpgSeeker-and-alex-from-Alex1.jpg

Do I believe Gorge stole 5 billion, NO I do not, I agreed to pay the 5 billion as gorge was paying me back

Agreement.jpg

Now I would like to point out this is not an aggressive act, nor a plot against BK/NPO

Now when I was in talks with NPO's point person on this issue I will say this, they clearly stated that once an agreement was in place they would start peace talks with gorge, keep in mind that at this point only gorge was at war. however within one week of me agreeing to pay all of Demacia is hit, when I asked Leo why he stated that gorge had been leaking in formation and was warned, now until yesterday no logs had been leaked publicly that I had known of.

I do have the logs of Keshav, Roquentin, Leo the Great, Underlogic talking about how they will raid me until I run out of cash, how they will force me to delete, and if i ever re-roll will keep hitting me until I quit for good.

os9LcJK.gif

4 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Doesn't change that you're doing stuff you feigned to have a problem with. You're merely trying to shift the blame on it (which is irrelevant if you want to claim actual high ground on it, nor accurate anyways, because such rhetoric that you're exaggerating only came after your own actions. Before then, you had people willing to work with you, and even considerations to intervene on your behalf in the case of an opportunistic hit mid split. Those aren't indications of permanent, undying hatred). You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

The rest is fluff (though, I chuckle at the claims of arrogance and entitlement).

Just the war continuing on doesn't do what you describe. If I was genuinely trying to make it completely inhospitable and give no quarter ever, then yeah you might have a point, but that's never been what's described. Your mind is made up. If you feel you had the purest of intentions and your good will was burned, then I'd feel sorry, but we're at where we're at either way. Not much to be done here.

idk what you expect me or the other people to say. "Yeah, we're killing everyone off and it has nothing to do with anyone else's willpower or endurance."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

They know Gorge stole (more than) 5b because Alex checked the game logs and verified it.  He can do things like that.

Sure, if he want to contradict his own self standards right as he KNOWS competition to his already niche game is coming.

I personally don't think Alex is moronic enough to do that on purpose with said circumstances, but that's just me I suppose. 

This is what happens when your admin doesn't actually know how to moderate and keep unknowable information unknowable.

Edited by Akuryo

4 hours ago, Roquentin said:

idk what you expect me or the other people to say. "Yeah, we're killing everyone off and it has nothing to do with anyone else's willpower or endurance."

Or, you know y'all could just present the terms in full and start giving us some good faith to work with.  Because "Yeah, you're killing everyone off and it has everything to do with coalition B's tactics and desire for unopposed hegemony." 

I honestly expected more from y'all given your responses to Sketchy, but unfortunately it seems you just deal with morality in the currency of convenience.  

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

This is what happens when your admin doesn't actually know how to moderate and keep unknowable information unknowable.

It's been confirmed that it happened as BK expected by the owner and administrator of the game. You're basically admitting here you believe George stole the money.

• Downvote 3

GICjEwp.gif

47 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

It's been confirmed that it happened as BK expected by the owner and administrator of the game. You're basically admitting here you believe George stole the money.

What I believe is irrelevant to the fact that Alex has a history of overstepping the very bounds he claims to abide by because he doesn't understand when to shutup and what information should not be given.

10 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Agreement.jpg

Post the logs. I want to see how quickly Coalition B can spin something without it catching fire.

Untitled.png

On 12/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, George (James T Kirk) said:

It took you this long to figure this out Gorge?

I guess you had to take a break from enabling them to be a hero or something?

The one true joy of this war has been watching IQ roll their former allies one by one while each of them go "Huh what!?" like this is a shocking revelation.

And when the war is over and the dust settles, bet your ass half these geniuses will march right back there thinking it will be different this time.

XLL3z4T.gif

8 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Sure, if he want to contradict his own self standards right as he KNOWS competition to his already niche game is coming.

I personally don't think Alex is moronic enough to do that on purpose with said circumstances, but that's just me I suppose. 

iirc there's a way to view total money over time without giving out any special info. It's for VIPs.

Idk if I"m supposed to say the above, but anyone could just get VIP access easily. 

Anyway if the money was deleted, then it'd have shown a downturn when it was supposed to be deleted. A separate incident was the smoking gun.

4 hours ago, Sketchy said:

It took you this long to figure this out Gorge?

I guess you had to take a break from enabling them to be a hero or something?

The one true joy of this war has been watching IQ roll their former allies one by one while each of them go "Huh what!?" like this is a shocking revelation.

And when the war is over and the dust settles, bet your ass half these geniuses will march right back there thinking it will be different this time.

No he had to take a break between bank heists and loan defaults.  XFD

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Roquentin said:

I mean, is Gorge really competent enough to even pull of a bank heist?

And what does that say about the people who let him do it lmfao if true.

If I was BK i'd be ashamed to admit the guy who merged into Cornerstone also stole my bank.

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

I mean, is Gorge really competent enough to even pull of a bank heist?

And what does that say about the people who let him do it lmfao if true.

If I was BK i'd be ashamed to admit the guy who merged into Cornerstone also stole my bank.

Well I was talking about Pantheon and the Cynic thing before that. This was more of embezzlement to settle other debts. You do have a point there. -\ 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

iirc there's a way to view total money over time without giving out any special info. It's for VIPs.

Idk if I"m supposed to say the above, but anyone could just get VIP access easily. 

Anyway if the money was deleted, then it'd have shown a downturn when it was supposed to be deleted. A separate incident was the smoking gun.

Ye, that's the world graphs. I don't recall seeing any spikes last time I checked it where Solar and I didn't laugh in VC because it was Wampus buying a city. ?

On 12/2/2019 at 12:59 PM, Roquentin said:

The guy who brags about how his investments from stealing Pantheon's bank will be paying off big trying to moralize about game health and  it's the same guy who wanted to keep BC's bank that Cynic stole. Awesome stuff Gorge. 

Did you ever object to what Leo the Great said in the screenshots you've leaked? Anyway,  the point missed its not that people give up because they get hit hard or whatever. It's that people in softer alliances will stop doing much under pressure if they are accustomed to having an easy ride and most of the alliances experienced it earlier on. All Leo anticipates is that people who haven't had to fight hard in a few years aren't going to be as willing to stick it out and thus deflate tS' stats.  

The only difference between this and trying to do multiple hits on the same people in a short span is it's just more of a grind. Coalition A has tried to financially cripple alliances before and brags regularly about its wealth, so there is no reason to see them as downtrodden victims and only the naive don't see it.

Still going for the revenge angle. Abbas told me a while ago that you're someone who always will hold a grudge, no matter how long. Guess it was proven correct.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Hey Roq, why not address the central points George made about the nonsense of this continuing war?    It’s not like anyone here really has any love for him, but most of his points have some merit    

Your deflecting to his wrongs to IQ is doing nothing more than highlight BK’s own banking ineptitude for the rest of us to see.  Handle that matter internally and nobody is going to care one way or the other.  Now kindly stick to the initial points, and keep rolling George on the side until his score is low enough where I can hit him too.  Might be the only place in this war where we agree.  

21 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

No, you have been but you just refuse to acknowledge it.

That's your opinion.

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

2 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Still going for the revenge angle. Abbas told me a while ago that you're someone who always will hold a grudge, no matter how long. Guess it was proven correct.

Remembering something done in 2018 is holding a grudge forever? I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to be payback because 1. your infra was low for the most part. 2. I haven't even said anything indicative of that. The only comments I made were that past actions indicate you would swing towards vulnerable parties if given the chance.  I was usually not in favor of targetting you when it was just KT-TGH-Empyrea-Oblivion  with one of the reasons being the level of drama it'd induce not being worth it. The KETOG thing was not my idea originally and it was intended to be a shorter-length conflict and not intended to cripple but more of a team-building exercise for the sphere.

To the last part, how ironic. 

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

Hey Roq, why not address the central points George made about the nonsense of this continuing war?    It’s not like anyone here really has any love for him, but most of his points have some merit    

No one is being forced to leave the game.  With EM and Gorge, it'd have just been depriving them of the enjoyment of gains seen as ill-gotten. If you're sympathetic to gorge wanting to run around with his 45 cities from investing Pantheon's stuff then feel free or EM using Yakuza to get to 50 cities and his obsession with being the biggest and perpetually growing, then whatever man. 

Nothing was ever said along the lines that we could just roll a few alliances forever and never lose. Ironically such a situation existed before. Right now there are two sides: one is traditionally people who have lost and have less stuff overall, the other is mainly traditional winners who have a lot, so the war isn't hurting them that much. A weakness some alliances have is when they don't fight intensively for a long time, their members start to drop. However, there is no way this war no longer how long it lasts can produce an absolutely one-sided like Gorge describes. The other side is numerous, rich, and robust enough to continue to exist.  Their cities or banks aren't going away.

Historically alliances have ditched their allies because they see them as less robust and capable than the other side and that they can get a better deal by leaving them. That is what happened here. The alliances that left didn't do so as an act of protest at genuine risk. They believed their actions would be shielded.  Force has been the motivator either way: fearing the opposing sides ability to harm them or believing more the other side has more staying power than a burned ally left on the battlefield. As it gave motivation to the other side for those alliances to ditch for greener pastures, it was simply a repetition of the past where alliances would whittle down on on side and the norm of fleeing to pixel hug being perpetuated.

There is no indication we're going after Fark as Fark hasn't done anything to anger anyone. The NAP with Fark will be honored and we have no intentions of doing anything to them.

Again, for the last part, there is no way these alliances can be destroyed in earnest. Throughout the war, they have shown a level of confidence never seen in a losing side and that's because they're aware of all the aforementioned factors going in their favor. 

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

Your deflecting to his wrongs to IQ is doing nothing more than highlight BK’s own banking ineptitude for the rest of us to see.  Handle that matter internally and nobody is going to care one way or the other.  Now kindly stick to the initial points, and keep rolling George on the side until his score is low enough where I can hit him too.  Might be the only place in this war where we agree.  

It's more that it's very important to highlight Gorge's things as he is repeating the normal route of selling us out to curry favor as he sees us as weak enough to go for such a move. If we were as strong as he's saying, he'd give into any demands.  Same as people like Alexio and other assorted traitors on your side.

• Like 1