A plea to all

Exar Kun -George

4 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

Hey aren't you the guy who rolled his own protectorate? And who brags on his alliance page about making people quit? Get off your high horse.

Does your coalition have anything to offer than whataboutism? Explain why you think it's acceptable to try to drive hundreds of players from the game, or explain how your actions do not equate to that.

• Upvote 2

Guest Karl VII

Funny how everyone here is willing to be cool with gorge, former BK high gov who was willing to be part of BKs supposed strategy until he got caught stealing, that's when he discovered his moral integrity lmao. Come on guys, are you even serious? Can you do anything and then just post BK bad on the forum and everything's cool?

11 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

Funny how everyone here is willing to be cool with gorge, former BK high gov who was willing to be part of BKs supposed strategy until he got caught stealing, that's when he discovered his moral integrity lmao. Come on guys, are you even serious? Can you do anything and then just post BK bad on the forum and everything's cool?

See my previous post. Nobody is saying anybody is a saint, they just want you to answer the accusations. You appear unwilling.

1 hour ago, namukara said:

Does your coalition have anything to offer than whataboutism? Explain why you think it's acceptable to try to drive hundreds of players from the game, or explain how your actions do not equate to that.

Let me: 

1. There is no need for anyone to leave. Stop it.

2. Bk good!

• Downvote 1

Destroying alliances is a part of the politics part of Politics and War.  It's also part of the War part of Politics and War.

You're acting like this is revelatory information.  I knew when I signed up to join BK that they had a ruthless war policy.  That was part of the appeal, and clearly it is working because the alliance is enormous.

Why is it that the losers are always so salty that BK is better than they are?  That's like complaining that a chess grandmaster keeps beating you at chess so you demand he goes easy on you.

• Downvote 8

8 minutes ago, TehRedBlur said:

Destroying alliances is a part of the politics part of Politics and War.  It's also part of the War part of Politics and War.

Alliances disband. They are not really destroyed. Energy can be transfered not destroyed and that's what happens here. The same people just merge into another alliance or break down into smaller pieces.

You have misunderstood the whole concept of this game. It isn't designed to have one group win forever,it is designed to simulate real world politics which isn't about attrition but neutralization. KERTCHOGG is pretty much disabled right now to fight. They've already presented peace terms.

Yet, Coalition B is holding their breath waiting on Coalition A to just all leave the game or just do everything NPO says.(???) That's unrealistic anywhere, and unreasonable because people will always have different perspectives. Assumingeeveryoone loves Coalition B and if not than just keep hitting till they do is a failed strategy. It's why Coalition B is falling apart peice by peice. You can't afford perpetual warfare against the the whole world. And you can't wage war on the whole world and expect to leave unscathed.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Roquentin said:

How are any grudges I have older than this game? Can you point to a situation where it wasn't someone else using grudges older than the game? I think pretty much the only time grudges older than the game were brought in were against me and no one had an issue with it. I've worked with people I didn't get along with in other games. It was always about me and me being the bad guy. Who exactly am I going at because of a grudge older than the game?

TKR is a pretty good example.

I mean, it could be something else since we don't actually have the power to get people to quit. If an opponent takes forever to concede, then you'd like to make sure they're tired out.  You're mistaking the reaction to the previous sentiments. If we feel that we've taken on permanent hatred and that even the people who benefitted from our actions will be asked to help punish us for them, then yeah we'll be pretty worried. 

I'll keep it brief because, again, you're trying to steer the topic away from it's point (none of what you said changes the fact that you're pushing for what I've already stated). Either way, those were brought about by your own actions. "Permanent hate" is bullshit. Just a year ago, everyone was happily dunking on TKR for the myriad of miss-steps they had taken that had placed them in such a position. It's not anyone's fault that your own calculated actions have repercussions that you are now trying to be a pretend-victim over.

With Carthago, you don't really have the context, they tried to undermine the war effort quite  a few times, argued we wouldn't be able to obtain a surrender, and the opposition had a strategy of "starving out" our side. They played right into it. They abruptly peaced and then signed treaties to hide their move. So Keshav and others were notably frustrated so when the pixel hugging motives were known and then they complained their community would fall apart without just being allowed to farmville, he latched on that. I don't like the idea where we're put onto a guilt trip because an alliance needs to be at peace to survive. It's not much of a community if some war can tear it apart. It's more an object lesson that ditching some people isn't going to keep you safe than an actual extermination quest. It's a continual theme that whoever screws us over gets a golden parachute including some of the current gov in kertchogg.

I'm well familiar with what dissent in-coalition looks like (do I need to remind you that Yarr was in ours for a week or two?). Your grievances with Carthago behaving in such a manner would be more justified if they were trying to drop week two of the conflict. But three to four months in? In a conflict that's, for all intents and purposes, being artificially dragged out with non-standard requests, a deliberately slow negotiating process, and (as Kastor's most recent leaks indicate) intentionally excessively punishing terms? Yes, it's not a surprise that, when their requests are being ignored, they'll ultimately ditch you. You're not presenting them any other alternative, because with your mindset, if they don't keep throwing themselves at your foe until they disband (or bleed dry as the ANZAC did in Gallipoli), they're the equivalent of a worthless collaborator.

There's nothing "pixel hugging" about wanting to call it in such an exceptionally protracted conflict ("some war", please spare me of the nonsense) like this. I didn't hold it against them, no. I also didn't hold it against NP when they, and other similar AA's on our side, packed up and bowed out of the war.

So yes, you are driving people away from the game, and throwing people under the bus, INCLUDING FRIENDS AND ALLIES, because of your warped mindset. That's no one's fault, or problem, except your own.

• Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I'll keep it brief because, again, you're trying to steer the topic away from it's point (none of what you said changes the fact that you're pushing for what I've already stated). Either way, those were brought about by your own actions. "Permanent hate" is bullshit. Just a year ago, everyone was happily dunking on TKR for the myriad of miss-steps they had taken that had placed them in such a position. It's not anyone's fault that your own calculated actions have repercussions that you are now trying to be a pretend-victim over.

I'm well familiar with what dissent in-coalition looks like (do I need to remind you that Yarr was in ours for a week or two?). Your grievances with Carthago behaving in such a manner would be more justified if they were trying to drop week two of the conflict. But three to four months in? In a conflict that's, for all intents and purposes, being artificially dragged out with non-standard requests, a deliberately slow negotiating process, and (as Kastor's most recent leaks indicate) intentionally excessively punishing terms? Yes, it's not a surprise that, when their requests are being ignored, they'll ultimately ditch you. You're not presenting them any other alternative, because with your mindset, if they don't keep throwing themselves at your foe until they disband (or bleed dry as the ANZAC did in Gallipoli), they're the equivalent of a worthless collaborator.

There's nothing "pixel hugging" about wanting to call it in such an exceptionally protracted conflict ("some war", please spare me of the nonsense) like this. I didn't hold it against them, no. I also didn't hold it against NP when they, and other similar AA's on our side, packed up and bowed out of the war.

So yes, you are driving people away from the game, and throwing people under the bus, INCLUDING FRIENDS AND ALLIES, because of your warped mindset. That's no one's fault, or problem, except your own.

I like how yall spent so many days writing so many words about how ColB is ruining the game and won't let yall have peace, only to have one of your own throw a fit and leak the peace terms that yall are mad about.

A couple bil, and 1 day of wardecs on a select few extremely Bad Posters. That's Ruining Are Game.

Edited by Marxalot

15 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

It's not at all. While NPO and TKR at the time had differing political alignments and would likely end up on opposite sides, how they handled that was entirely related to the grudge on their end. It wasn't a good faith relationship. Had I been gunning for TKR or had I been the one to reveal that prior animosity was driving my actions, you'd totally have a point. However, that wasn't the case. They used their superior established position in the community along with others to try to stigmatize and discredit me .

TKR was a sidetrip for most. They had their primary objectives, so it's not exactly the same. Oh no it doesn't work that way. If you have the fire in the belly to think you can do something, then there's no need for charity. If you simultaneously act vengeful but at the same time say you'll quit if you don't get your way, that's not a terrible option.  Anything is a kindness from us given the tone taken. Again the entitlement you felt to continuing a curbstomp is the ultimate factor here. So if we have to deal with the spitefulness as a result, then we're going to be shedding no tears for you and the situation will change when we're ready. If a lighter injury of a destructive war on all sides is that bad, then the bigger one you've induced by being so bitter is the medicine you need.

Who says they didn't try  earlier on? The main point of contention at the time they left was whether KERTCHOGG would surrrender or not. They were under very little pressure militarily and it's not like North Point at all. North Point was continuously getting thrashed and had no obligation to enter the war at all.  Then we found out why they were pushing peace so hard: they were planning to drop the ally they entered in defense of and sign new treaties. If everyone who wanted peace after x months was going to be a solid ally going forward and fight their utmost, you wouldn't see these attitudes but no it's just enabling people to find the next place that looks safe while giving the other side a big win. 

It's not really our problem if they can't take the heat so much that simply fighting them causes them to drop that much. I recall at the time of the Carthago peace, Buorhann said "Why would we surrender? Your coalition is eating itself." So until the topics, the attrition was squarely on you and is ultimately the product of your own side's vicious/arrogant rhetoric. 

17 minutes ago, Marxalot said:

I like how yall spent so many days writing so many words about how ColB is ruining the game and won't let yall have peace, only to have one of your own throw a fit and leak the peace terms that yall are mad about.

A couple bil, and 1 day of wardecs on a select few extremely Bad Posters. That's Ruining Are Game.

You do know he leaked 4 terms out of 12. We're just 33% in and more are probably to come. 

1 minute ago, alyster said:

You do know he leaked 4 terms out of 12. We're just 33% in and more are probably to come. 

Ah yes, and I'm sure they'll all be similarly egregious. Not many alliances in this game can come up with 5m food for Afrika Korps. Next thing you know we'll find out Roq personally demanded Green Hippo Avatar Man draw an mspaint rendition of Johnny Five Aces.

1 minute ago, Marxalot said:

Ah yes, and I'm sure they'll all be similarly egregious. Not many alliances in this game can come up with 5m food for Afrika Korps. Next thing you know we'll find out Roq personally demanded Green Hippo Avatar Man draw an mspaint rendition of Johnny Five Aces.

How about 12 months of NAP? I'd rather shoot myself than take 12 months of NAP. 

1 minute ago, alyster said:

How about 12 months of NAP? I'd rather shoot myself than take 12 months of NAP. 

NGL that sounds boring as hell, but that's where you get creative and offer something different in return.

15 hours ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

To the members of BK, GoG, tCW, Cam, AK, ect, ect, if you enjoy the game and the community you are apart of, you can also speak up, forcing people out of the game won't help you have fun, it will make the game even more boring and slow, causing your alliance mates to leave as well. The current leadership of your alliances are allowing the destruction of the game for no reason other than to ensure they never lose and to fulfill their own personal vendettas.

To be fair. If it wasn't for the cancerous nature of, especially TKR, KT, Rose and t$, we would never be in this situation.

They -- particularly KT, but really all of them -- created the narrative "fight until the last pixel!!1!!!oneone!!" and in the first wars I was in against these alliance, they dragged it out.

You know better than most, that BK don't actually endorse mass quitting/deletions. BK is a meme and take whatever memeworthy shit is thrown their way, while producing propaganda. While I understand where you come from and agree with many of your points, it's simply false that BK (and NPO, I hope) are celebrating people leaving the game.

I see a lot of "IC" "OOC" and such terms and in character, there's nothing I want more, than to see my enemies perish. OOC, I always want more people to play my games with. How can you tell which of those two guys have been celebrating the fall of an enemy?

21 minutes ago, Sam Cooper said:

would have appreciated more if OP was someone else.
I agree, nonetheless

also, a lot of people with negative reputation talking sense in this thread lol.

Dno what you mean by reputation, but the entire "Not-BK-and-friends"-coalition are literally only winning at two things -- which is one more than usually.

1) Killing spies (NEW)

2) Being circlejerking fools in forums, with lots of upvotes for their own, downvotes for other side (not new)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

1 hour ago, Marxalot said:

1 hour ago, Marxalot said:

qqsay.gif.2bcd61724e412f63d68b63184afc97da.gif

You poor dears. I forgot, you have us right where you want us. NPO will be dead by christmas.

Marx friend, Kastor is in your coalition. Not ours.

As for the terms...We'll see what he other 6 articles entail I guess. And what other terms you will present to The $yndicate and its allies, if you ever decide to present 'em.

15 minutes ago, King Olafr of the Faroes said:

To be fair. If it wasn't for the cancerous nature of, especially TKR, KT, Rose and t$, we would never be in this situation.

They -- particularly KT, but really all of them -- created the narrative "fight until the last pixel!!1!!!oneone!!" and in the first wars I was in against these alliance, they dragged it out.

You know better than most, that BK don't actually endorse mass quitting/deletions. BK is a meme and take whatever memeworthy shit is thrown their way, while producing propaganda. While I understand where you come from and agree with many of your points, it's simply false that BK (and NPO, I hope) are celebrating people leaving the game.

I see a lot of "IC" "OOC" and such terms and in character, there's nothing I want more, than to see my enemies perish. OOC, I always want more people to play my games with. How can you tell which of those two guys have been celebrating the fall of an enemy?

Dno what you mean by reputation, but the entire "Not-BK-and-friends"-coalition are literally only winning at two things -- which is one more than usually.

1) Killing spies (NEW)

2) Being circlejerking fools in forums, with lots of upvotes for their own, downvotes for other side (not new)

ehh.... t$ called for "fighting until the last pixel"?

As for the rest of your post. You have already been proven wrong about gov on your side pushing for and endorsing deletions (see the various logs and posts). By the time this is over, you will be proven wrong a couple more times, I suspect. If you're willing to recognize it, that is.

11 minutes ago, hope said:

unfortunately gorge you getting roller is not a valid reason as to why bk man bad

try again next time

Hello dear Hope. You're right- it isn't. Various coalition logs to which gorge was privy are though..

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Marx friend, Kastor is in your coalition. Not ours.

As for the terms...We'll see what he other 6 articles entail I guess. And what other terms you will present to The $yndicate and its allies, if you ever decide to present 'em.

Then consider me thoroughly trolled by his TGH alliance tag 392894132353368084.png?v=1

• Haha 1