A plea to all

Exar Kun -George

It's startling, the complacency of coalition B members aiding in the destruction of the same game we all play, let alone that their governments are the ones pushing and fulfilling these ambitions. If there was ever a time to act, it would be now.

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

17 minutes ago, REAP3R said:

It's startling, the complacency of coalition B members aiding in the destruction of the same game we all play, let alone that their governments are the ones pushing and fulfilling these ambitions. If there was ever a time to act, it would be now.

This concern never seemed to exist when other alliances lost a lot of their memberships. Pretty sure I remember people using the opportunity and consolidating to maximize their advantages via treasure island and other things. 

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

NPO has lost wars before. In fact, NPO has lost several wars in the distant past. In each case, disbandment was absolutely never pushed. Your argument that 'hurr you would do the same' is completely false. Never in the 5+ year history of P&W has disbandment ever been a goal in any war outside of micro nonsense. 

Coalition B is attempting to set a new, very disturbing precedent where the winning coalition can attempt to push hundreds of players out of the game because... reasons. 

Except you have targeted and tried to discredit both as viable allies in the past by making it clear that it would be a losing proposition and that was the objective of the hit on BK. You didn't see them as invincible and you knew people would stop being interested in their sphere under pressure. It was true so much that even one of the people advocating financially crippling Chaos and pushing for the war turned on them in return for 30 pieces of silver from you.  There is no forced disbandment button. It'll just be you can't take the heat and you decide to disband. Plenty of people attrited whenever the other side's alliances won. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

4 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

This concern never seemed to exist when other alliances lost a lot of their memberships. Pretty sure I remember people using the opportunity and consolidating to maximize their advantages via treasure island and other things. 

It's always been a concern, it's coming to the forefront because of coalition B's more recent actions.

Look up to the sky above~

On which ever side of which ever global conflict I find myself, there is always a group if fools thinking "get good" is solid argument to throw at loosers during the war. Nobody has ever gotten good in P&W during a conflict especially during loosing a global conflict. Getting good happens in peace-times, it´s about getting better treaties and better tiering and curating an active and loyal membership, you can not do most of that during a war.    

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kastor said:

Troll ^

Also @Roquentin, that’s not the same and you know it. Alienating someone politically and destroying an alliance’s reputation is one thing.

Hitting someone and sitting on them until they disband or all their players quit is another thing.

KETOG went from 240ish members to 75, and you literally are saying that you have to destroy them or they’ll be too effective? What?!

idk have you tried to actually surrender or

• Downvote 8

1. All above might be true but 2 -5 are certainly true

2. The war was pretty much over atleast a hundred days ago, when I joined BK. Coal A kept fighting. Thats called attrition?

3. Winners dictate terms and talks, 1st of each month for starting. Very 'eloquently' worded surrenders were posted on the 2nd of november.

4. There is a possibily for peace, terms one by one, you might not 'like' it but its there. Ball is in coal A court.

5. @George (James T Kirk) a few weeks ago I asked you for about 60m out of the bank from my own saved money. You refused and took 5bn yourself ??

• Like 2
  • Downvote 14

2 hours ago, nippythefish said:

this was probably the most intelligent thing I've seen posted about the war so far, although I couldn't help but read it in a John Rambo voice (Rocky movies are garbage).

No, it was the dumbest thing said only because it showed that this poster, as well as many others in this thread, haven’t been paying attention at all.  Including yourself seeing your other replies.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, a couple of people here have accused George of stealing $5 billion. I've combed through his bank and trade history, and cannot find anything. I do not believe that many people would so dumb as to tell such a transparent lie as this, which leads me to conclude that perhaps my search methodology is flawed. If anyone could be so kind as to provide evidence that George's heist took place, it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Reuben Cheuk
I made a grammatical error
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

The guy who brags about how his investments from stealing Pantheon's bank will be paying off big trying to moralize about game health and  it's the same guy who wanted to keep BC's bank that Cynic stole. Awesome stuff Gorge. 

Did you ever object to what Leo the Great said in the screenshots you've leaked? Anyway,  the point missed its not that people give up because they get hit hard or whatever. It's that people in softer alliances will stop doing much under pressure if they are accustomed to having an easy ride and most of the alliances experienced it earlier on. All Leo anticipates is that people who haven't had to fight hard in a few years aren't going to be as willing to stick it out and thus deflate tS' stats.  

The only difference between this and trying to do multiple hits on the same people in a short span is it's just more of a grind. Coalition A has tried to financially cripple alliances before and brags regularly about its wealth, so there is no reason to see them as downtrodden victims and only the naive don't see it.

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Except you have targeted and tried to discredit both as viable allies in the past by making it clear that it would be a losing proposition and that was the objective of the hit on BK. You didn't see them as invincible and you knew people would stop being interested in their sphere under pressure. It was true so much that even one of the people advocating financially crippling Chaos and pushing for the war turned on them in return for 30 pieces of silver from you.  There is no forced disbandment button. It'll just be you can't take the heat and you decide to disband. Plenty of people attrited whenever the other side's alliances won. 

Calling bs. You tend to confuse consequence for cause with your statements. 

1 hour ago, Marxalot said:

idk have you tried to actually surrender or

I've approached over and over. The most recent attempt was yesterday, and it was again trolled. 

As you are aware. 

1 hour ago, Duke Arthur said:

1. All above might be true but 2 -5 are certainly true

2. The war was pretty much over atleast a hundred days ago, when I joined BK. Coal A kept fighting. Thats called attrition?

3. Winners dictate terms and talks, 1st of each month for starting. Very 'eloquently' worded surrenders were posted on the 2nd of november.

4. There is a possibily for peace, terms one by one, you might not 'like' it but its there. Ball is in coal A court.

5. @George (James T Kirk) a few weeks ago I asked you for about 60m out of the bank from my own saved money. You refused and took 5bn yourself ??

Once again- hasn't been allowed. 

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

So, a couple of people here have accused George of stealing $5 billion. I've combed through his bank and trade history, and cannot find anything. I do not believe that many people would so dumb as to tell such a transparent lie as this, which leads me to conclude that perhaps my search methodology is flawed. If anyone could be so kind as to provide evidence that George's heist took place, it would be much appreciated.

So usually when someone's in charge of managing a bank, they're on their own alliance and bank to bank transactions aren't publicly visible. BK had x amount and a certain amount was no longer there when they got it back. There was no other explanation for the 5b being gone.

Gorge was given the benefit of the doubt that he simply lost it when doing a bank swap. Then it was found out the money didn't disappear from the game unlike another incident where the money got lost.

In the mean time, he also joined Pantheon and was given gov and stole their bank. He had also previously colluded with Cynic to steal Bad Company's bank and BK returned it against his wishes. 

With the war, basically, when he got demoted he lost interest in BK and it no longer suited him to continue the war while he had been all for everything up to that point and one of his term ideas is a particularly unprecedented one that will be interesting to see play out. It no longer captured his attention span and he wanted to move onto making his alliance with Kastor and others.

Coalition A is so spiteful as to make Gorge and any other Benedict Arnold like Alexio a cause celebre which shows their impassioned vigor to harm us specifically. That's why our stance is as hardline as it is. 

Edited by Roquentin
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Roquentin said:

Coalition A is so spiteful as to make Gorge and any other Benedict Arnold like Alexio a cause celebre which shows their impassioned vigor to harm us specifically. That's why our stance is as hardline as it is.

Says the guy with grudges older than this game.

Your stance is proactive, and you merely try to find excuses to make it appear reactive. Whatever else is said here is mere fluff meant to deflect the topic to something else. None of this changes the fact that you are, at the end of the day, artificially keeping this war going for longer because you ultimately want to drive as many people out as possible (you never try to disprove/argue this directly, simply because you can't), while having yourselves feigned appallment at others seemingly suggesting something similar, which as turns out, wasn't apparently that appalling given that you joyfully embrace it yourselves. Certainly loving the twist that Keshav hopes for Carthago to die, when he shed crocodile tears on me over a meme.

Ultimately, it's just as Thrax said: "You revel in toxicity, as long as it's your own.".

• Upvote 6

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

19 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Says the guy with grudges older than this game.

How are any grudges I have older than this game? Can you point to a situation where it wasn't someone else using grudges older than the game? I think pretty much the only time grudges older than the game were brought in were against me and no one had an issue with it. I've worked with people I didn't get along with in other games. It was always about me and me being the bad guy. Who exactly am I going at because of a grudge older than the game?

Your stance is proactive, and you merely try to find excuses to make it appear reactive. Whatever else is said here is mere fluff meant to deflect the topic to something else. None of this changes the fact that you are, at the end of the day, artificially keeping this war going for longer because you ultimately want to drive as many people out as possible (you never try to disprove/argue this directly, simply because you can't), while having yourselves feigned appallment at others seemingly suggesting something similar, which as turns out, wasn't apparently that appalling given that you joyfully embrace it yourselves. Certainly loving the twist that Keshav hopes for Carthago to die, when he shed crocodile tears on me over a meme.

Ultimately, it's just as Thrax said: "You revel in toxicity, as long as it's your own.".

I mean, it could be something else since we don't actually have the power to get people to quit. If an opponent takes forever to concede, then you'd like to make sure they're tired out.  You're mistaking the reaction to the previous sentiments. If we feel that we've taken on permanent hatred and that even the people who benefitted from our actions will be asked to help punish us for them, then yeah we'll be pretty worried. 

With Carthago, you don't really have the context, they tried to undermine the war effort quite  a few times, argued we wouldn't be able to obtain a surrender, and the opposition had a strategy of "starving out" our side. They played right into it. They abruptly peaced and then signed treaties to hide their move. So Keshav and others were notably frustrated so when the pixel hugging motives were known and then they complained their community would fall apart without just being allowed to farmville, he latched on that. I don't like the idea where we're put onto a guilt trip because an alliance needs to be at peace to survive. It's not much of a community if some war can tear it apart. It's more an object lesson that ditching some people isn't going to keep you safe than an actual extermination quest. It's a continual theme that whoever screws us over gets a golden parachute including some of the current gov in kertchogg.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

42 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

How are any grudges I have older than this game? Can you point to a situation where it wasn't someone else using grudges older than the game? I think pretty much the only time grudges older than the game were brought in were against me and no one had an issue with it. I've worked with people I didn't get along with in other games. It was always about me and me being the bad guy. Who exactly am I going at because of a grudge older than the game?

I don't know about grudges, plenty of concocted grievances though.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

You're saying exactly what I told Fark leadership throughout the start of this war, again when they attacked TFP, again when T$ were dragged into this. The NPO and BK do not care about the game, only their place within it. They do not care about other communities, or whether they survive or not. Members of Coalition B have been seen on this forum openly bragging about getting members to quit, and the rest of the coalition has not disassociated itself with these remarks. If not agreement, it has shown passive acceptance that that view is an acceptable one within their discourse. These alliances don't have your best interests at heart, and this war, and how they have conducted themselves during peace negotiations, shows it more clearly than any other evidence that could be presented.

• Upvote 1

Guest Karl VII
9 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Nobody targeted NPO. NPO came in on their own.

BK was targeted because they plotted to hit Chaos while Chaos was fighting KETOG. Effectively turning a fair, sorta 'friendly' war into a dogpile. NPO came to their defense for... reasons.

NPO has lost wars before. In fact, NPO has lost several wars in the distant past. In each case, disbandment was absolutely never pushed. Your argument that 'hurr you would do the same' is completely false. Never in the 5+ year history of P&W has disbandment ever been a goal in any war outside of micro nonsense. 

Coalition B is attempting to set a new, very disturbing precedent where the winning coalition can attempt to push hundreds of players out of the game because... reasons. 

Hey aren't you the guy who rolled his own protectorate? And who brags on his alliance page about making people quit? Get off your high horse.

4 hours ago, Roquentin said:

So usually when someone's in charge of managing a bank, they're on their own alliance and bank to bank transactions aren't publicly visible. BK had x amount and a certain amount was no longer there when they got it back. There was no other explanation for the 5b being gone.

Again I will ask (For the umpteenth time). Where is the proof of the money leaving BK's bank to Georges Offshore, then George returning it to BK's bank? The only 'proof' we have received was screenshots of Alex talking to Seeker? of all people. 
For those sight impaired:
Again I will ask (For the umpteenth time). Where is the proof of the money leaving BK's bank to George's Offshore, then George returning it to BK's bank? The only 'proof' we have received was a screenshot of Alex talking to Seeker? of all people.

And let it be known to those that care about community, Demacia was given a very simple set of outcomes to stop BK hitting a 20 member micro:
1. George has to delete
or
2. All Demacia member leave the alliance

George didn't delete, so BK hit a 20 member micro that is currently protected by their alliesCheck mate? Not yet.....Check

Edited by Leo
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1