A plea to all

Exar Kun -George

What I mean by "get good" is to have better plans and strategies. Build up a coalition. IQ has both tactics and people which is why you dont see them on the losing side. I disagree that everyone should turn on IQ because they cant "get good". I do agree however, that pushing people to deletion is bad and should not be a goal unless the person/ people are being targeted for a crime againts the alliance say ......stealing 5bn...... If one has the power to do so then they should. At the end however, it comes down to the player that is being targeted. They decide if they want to keep playing or not.

Edited by SauceMaster
  • Downvote 12

@SauceMaster Id have to agree with you on that. for the most part, kerchtog's planning was underwhelming, there were several opportunities that were spoiled, and key opportunities that they were outmaneuvered in. I think most of the alliances in kerchtog know that they are gonna have to change how they tier people up, and how they deal with fa, mainly, signing more protectorates... Thing is, I do not believe they will be granted an opportunity to "get good" because IQ is deliberately stalling negotiations to kill kerchtog so that threat is never realized... Leo said in the logs he believes that next time, kerchtog will be more prepared... So instead of letting it be a challenge, they are opting to force their challenge from the game instead of meeting it head on.

Edited by Di Vali
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Hey Guys,

I think it is time for me to break my silence and begin to talk about what's going on. I'm not here to talk about the allegations BK has / is making because to me there not important to me. I am here to discuss my change in perspective and why i began to have a growing dislike of NPO, BK and IQ overall. 

After being a member of “IQ” for around 2 years I became friends with everyone and so on, most of the people there are pretty lit OOC and i like them however IC is a different story. So as the logs Kas has been getting / leaking have shown (more recently today) the focus of IQ isn't “hurt” or to“win”, the focus is to “cripple” and or “kill” alliances. Continually this war Leo, Roq, Keshav have mocked and have been “happy” when alliances died.  Keshav has even stated he would be happy if Carth and OWR died. Leo has already tried to force 1 person out of the game and now me. 

To me this is NOT ok, forcing people to quit the game borders as OOC, driving people out is not something people should want, this is a game where there is NOT meant to be a “winner”, the balance of power should be shifting consistently. The fact IQ is wanting to kill / cripple alliances should show everyone  NPO & BK don't care about communities, they don't care about their allies communities, and they don't care about the game. The ideal game for them is where they can roll a few alliances easily every so often and never loose. We are quickly becoming a CN clone and people have to find a way to stop it. 

Then we have the fact of AD, TFP, Carth, OWR being hit post war, in reality they were never a threat to IQ (or did anything wrong apart from leave), essentially BK / NPO wanted revenge for them leaving the war, and they want to set a precedent that they will attack you if you leave. Rather than rely on loyalty and trust, the relationship between BK / NPOand their smaller allies is fear. From private conversations with a lot of colo b members, they don't want to be in the war, they don't like or condone what BK / NPO are saying but are afraid to speak out or do anything. 

A quick message to Fark, do you really think your safe? IQ hit everyone that left the war, their former allies of less than weeks over anger. How do you think this story is going to end for you, i'll tell you… your going to get the same treatment as everyone in colo a. In reality they can easily hit you WHENEVER they want, all they have to do is say “Oh you accepted war dogers, nap is void”. If you think for a moment they wouldn't do that, look at what they did to past allies. I highly advise you to take a stand against them before it's too late for you and your allies.

To alliance apart of Colo B, just speak up, there is enough of you to force BK / NPO to back down. Yes they are powerful and yes they may threaten you, but if everyone speaks up at once, they will be backed into a corner. They can not win this war without everyone, you can help change the game before its too late. Don't do it for me, do it for YOUR alliance and your COMMUNITY! 

To the members of BK, GoG, tCW, Cam, AK, ect, ect, if you enjoy the game and the community you are apart of, you can also speak up, forcing people out of the game won't help you have fun, it will make the game even more boring and slow, causing your alliance mates to leave as well. The current leadership of your alliances are allowing the destruction of the game for no reason other than to ensure they never lose and to fulfill their own personal vendettas.

Finally, I want to apologize to everyone, looking back im a little annoyed at how I looked at the game, while I never ever wanted alliances to die I did help fuel the machine. So sorry for that! However to BK, I will not be forced out of the game, I will be an annoying prick until the day I choose to leave or you choose to leave me be. 

This post is a call of arms to everyone, IQ needs to be put down once and for all or be neutered to be a “normal” power, don't wait until it's too late.

Edit: 

This should explain alot of what im referring to 

BKcare because BK cares?

George you were and are the most rude and cruel member of our community. You always mocked other people and newbies. The only thing you care about is you and to be the center of attention. That's why a thief and opportunist like you decided to betray your Old "friends" once again and jump on the IQ is bad wagon! You were the worst of us!. And always remember you are not important and liked enough to rally people behind your selfish cause. And i want you to know that BK gov didn't want to roll you but members wanted this and voted to do so. Little thief weak! BK STRONK!

• Downvote 5

18 minutes ago, SauceMaster said:

What I mean by "get good" is to have better plans and strategies. Build up a coalition. IQ has both tactics and people which is why you dont see them on the losing side.

Ironically it's not a very good strategy long term to make a major part of the game develop an actual grudge against you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

Just now, Dryad said:

Ironically it's not a very good strategy long term to make a major part of the game develop an actual grudge against you.

It's also really not good strategy to interrupt two opponents that were fighting each other and force them to combine forces.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hegomonies are a natural part of games like this (along with in the real world) as the balance of power is always in flux. The issue is what the hegemon does with their power, it is a given that a hegemon will defend their own interests (as all powers do), however a hegemonic power that makes the assumption that they will always be a hegemon is a power that is making a mistake 

• Like 2

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

1 minute ago, nippythefish said:

hi I'm the incredibly dense person it takes to completely ignore a David Hasselhoff video in order to conduct arguments about this game (which, to be honest, is pathetic.)

And yet you are still here

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

1 minute ago, Epi said:

You had me until you said "we knew we were better than this."

If fear of being hit is what’s keeping people in Coalition B, I’d much rather be in OWR’s position than Coalition B anyways.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Sweden Ball said:

I still have some personal animosity toward you gorge for stealing from us and about 60% of our community voted to have you be burned to the ground while 40% just wished to have a confession from you. I can agree with you on the point that supporting people to disband under the guise of "purging the weak" from orbis is really bad for the community and something i can't get behind personally. @George (James T Kirk)

I am Sweden ball, a member of this browser game called politics and war and its community since November 2017 with my 1st alliance being Zodiac until March 7th 2018 when Zodiac merged into Black Knights (So I've been under the banner of the mighty IQ my entire lifetime in this game). My point is, I am loyal to black knights & Taco (1 of the former trio leader of zodiac and someone who i've grown to truly enjoy spending time with) and its community wherever it may go/develop.

However one thing i have learned in this game (from one of "hippo" @Buorhann little podcast where a part described that people wont do anything for you unless they know you even if your plan is rock solid 100% full proof) is that the average member is "irrelevant" in terms that they won't change anything besides the income of the alliance during peace & its stats during war and another voice in the discord/forum. Knowing this i can only speak my mind.

I don't agree with the recent actions of how my government is conducting itself, Particularly in HOW we are managing peace talks. I do believe we won the war and that KETOG/CHAOS/ROSE/$yndisphere should accept ALL of our demands. However we have not given them the chance to look at what they are accepting in the first place.

Also all this salt between both ends of war has pretty much caused an US Vs. THEM mentality that as far as i'm aware of only happened on this scale once before. After the silent war $yndi-OO was THE hegemony & Black knights wished to make that "OO" part more prevalent but our partner at the time The knights radiant wished to maintain status-quo and this led to the creation of IQ as we all have grown to hate/love. Now here we are with "Opus dei, APEX, The Covenant & Let's Be Drinking Buddies." Collectively called the THE HEGEMONY OF IQ 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO on the peak of winning the war, Im not saying Dial-up is the 2nd "Silent war" as i personally believe it will be the next global that will decide what the "final Hegemony" which will be broken up by someone demanding political change. 

im sorry for my ramblings that have gone all over the place as i have never done a "true" forum post but i had to speak my mind. In the end im just a local ayylien whos too attached to Black Knights and its community and wish to see it continue grow in strength as ANYONE wants for there own alliance. We have our flaws but i believe we can fix them. (im just an Average Black knight and we are not all bad and i know the "OTHER" side has good people to i had a lovely in game chat with @Inconnueven though it was brief.)     

hey, outside of political views, i just want you to know that your opinion is valid and heard. your opinion, that of a member of a major alliance is one of the most important. oftentimes we get too caught up in "the FA of x alliance thinks y so we should roll them" or something but members like you arent in the loop in those sorts of things and just want to PLAY THE GAME TO HAVE FUN. anyways im really sleep deprived so i make no sense but all i want you to know from one player of this game to another is that i wish more "normal" members of major alliances would talk on the OWF because you guys are the silent majority, the people who keep this game running. thanks for speaking up :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Epi said:

You had me until you said "we knew we were better than this."

631_550x550_Front_Color-White.jpg?Size=S

dont mess with sval or he will unleash the fury of a thousand potatoes upon you

Edited by hope
  • Haha 1

The guy who brags about how his investments from stealing Pantheon's bank will be paying off big trying to moralize about game health and  it's the same guy who wanted to keep BC's bank that Cynic stole. Awesome stuff Gorge. 

Did you ever object to what Leo the Great said in the screenshots you've leaked? Anyway,  the point missed its not that people give up because they get hit hard or whatever. It's that people in softer alliances will stop doing much under pressure if they are accustomed to having an easy ride and most of the alliances experienced it earlier on. All Leo anticipates is that people who haven't had to fight hard in a few years aren't going to be as willing to stick it out and thus deflate tS' stats.  

The only difference between this and trying to do multiple hits on the same people in a short span is it's just more of a grind. Coalition A has tried to financially cripple alliances before and brags regularly about its wealth, so there is no reason to see them as downtrodden victims and only the naive don't see it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2