A plea to all

Exar Kun -George

We need to remain unified as a coalition at least publicly. Ketogg is going to trample all over us if we don't show the same unity that they have. Without giving names (you know who you are) I've been seeing some folks from coalition b lambast GOONS on the forum right in front of the enemy. Those same individuals are now attacking bk. We should be discussing this in a private discord channel not on owf. Regardless of your feelings towards GOONS, NPO, and BK on a personal level, acting divided on the forums isn't productive towards defeating the most stubborn enemy in orbis's history. Remember everyone, stay in character.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Or maybe the others should get good to stop IQ. No one is forcing those people to leave. They leave because they lost everything carrying out the purpose of the game. Is it funny that the alliance disbanded? Yes, because they don't know what to resort to. If they lose then they should just stay down or surrender individually. Leave the war and stay down until its over. Targeting IQ as the bully is stupid because if the the tables were turned it would probably be the same. Coalition B would still do the things that cause people to disband or leave. Its not the people its the game. If either side stopped doing the things that push people away, they would end up losing or end in a stalemate. Neithet side wants to keep from doing that because it could cost the war. Remember, its the game, not the people.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

1 minute ago, SauceMaster said:

Or maybe the others should get good to stop IQ. No one is forcing those people to leave. They leave because they lost everything carrying out the purpose of the game. Is it funny that the alliance disbanded? Yes, because they don't know what to resort to. If they lose then they should just stay down or surrender individually. Leave the war and stay down until its over. Targeting IQ as the bully is stupid because if the the tables were turned it would probably be the same. Coalition B would still do the things that cause people to disband or leave. Its not the people its the game. If either side stopped doing the things that push people away, they would end up losing or end in a stalemate. Neithet side wants to keep from doing that because it could cost the war. Remember, its the game, not the people.

Actually they have tried to surrender for about a month now, IQ is delaying it on purpose. Its hard "to get good" when people are doing everything they can to kill you. 

• Upvote 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

2 minutes ago, SauceMaster said:

this was probably the most intelligent thing I've seen posted about the war so far, although I couldn't help but read it in a John Rambo voice (Rocky movies are garbage).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

7 minutes ago, SauceMaster said:

get good? wait so your standard of ok is if three players jump on you and somehow you still win I doubt that standard of ok seems realistic. In addition? Really? That is funny? Are you god damn serious mate? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SauceMaster said:

Say BK/NPO get brought down. Then what? Its gonna be the same shit different people.

Hmmmmm when I check GW history, non IQ winning wars does not actually keep fighting after you surrender ( Don't talk to me about prior 2017) Idgaf about those days 

Edited by Sri Lanka 001
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Didn't you steal 5bn from BK? I fail to see how them rolling you in retaliation is some sort of unprecedented toxic measure to force you from the game and not what one reasonably does to former high gov that robbed them and ran.

I'll take my downvotes now thx.

Evidence?

• Upvote 2

gg-fu-banner.png

So this is all really ironic... IQ was founded to oppose hegemonies and instead became one...  Remember, its not just about wanting people to quit, its about wanting full control of the entire game....  This game isn't meant to be "won", its meant to be played. 

Edited by Di Vali
  • Upvote 4