A plea to all

Exar Kun -George

Just now, George (James T Kirk) said:

I do enjoy how you tried to point out the least important part of this whole thing, not how NPO / BK are trying to activly kill communities 

However I do support the idea to make the announcement shorter since no regular member gonna read all of them

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pop said:

I do enjoy how you're trying to disguise anger at losing gov, then being caught stealing and rolled for it as some sort of grand moral position against the ebil IQ man.

Have you perhaps considered not being ebil IQ man?

Edited by bulbasaursucks

Although I think stealing 5B from someone is wrong, it's ridiculous to try and use that as an excuse for publicly wanting to kill entire communities off and force people from the game. Hats off to George for standing up and saying what needed to be said.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

Just now, Changeup said:

Although I think stealing 5B from someone is wrong, it's ridiculous to try and use that as an excuse for publicly wanting to kill entire communities off and force people from the game. Hats off to George for standing up and saying what needed to be said.

Hey stealing is caring wut r u on matey? 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, George (James T Kirk) said:

Hey Guys,

I think it is time for me to break my silence and begin to talk about what's going on. I'm not here to talk about the allegations BK has / is making because to me there not important to me. I am here to discuss my change in perspective and why i began to have a growing dislike of NPO, BK and IQ overall. 

After being a member of “IQ” for around 2 years I became friends with everyone and so on, most of the people there are pretty lit OOC and i like them however IC is a different story. So as the logs Kas has been getting / leaking have shown (more recently today) the focus of IQ isn't “hurt” or to“win”, the focus is to “cripple” and or “kill” alliances. Continually this war Leo, Roq, Keshav have mocked and have been “happy” when alliances died.  Keshav has even stated he would be happy if Carth and OWR died. Leo has already tried to force 1 person out of the game and now me. 

To me this is NOT ok, forcing people to quit the game borders as OOC, driving people out is not something people should want, this is a game where there is NOT meant to be a “winner”, the balance of power should be shifting consistently. The fact IQ is wanting to kill / cripple alliances should show everyone  NPO & BK don't care about communities, they don't care about their allies communities, and they don't care about the game. The ideal game for them is where they can roll a few alliances easily every so often and never loose. We are quickly becoming a CN clone and people have to find a way to stop it. 

Then we have the fact of AD, TFP, Carth, OWR being hit post war, in reality they were never a threat to IQ (or did anything wrong apart from leave), essentially BK / NPO wanted revenge for them leaving the war, and they want to set a precedent that they will attack you if you leave. Rather than rely on loyalty and trust, the relationship between BK / NPOand their smaller allies is fear. From private conversations with a lot of colo b members, they don't want to be in the war, they don't like or condone what BK / NPO are saying but are afraid to speak out or do anything. 

A quick message to Fark, do you really think your safe? IQ hit everyone that left the war, their former allies of less than weeks over anger. How do you think this story is going to end for you, i'll tell you… your going to get the same treatment as everyone in colo a. In reality they can easily hit you WHENEVER they want, all they have to do is say “Oh you accepted war dogers, nap is void”. If you think for a moment they wouldn't do that, look at what they did to past allies. I highly advise you to take a stand against them before it's too late for you and your allies.

To alliance apart of Colo B, just speak up, there is enough of you to force BK / NPO to back down. Yes they are powerful and yes they may threaten you, but if everyone speaks up at once, they will be backed into a corner. They can not win this war without everyone, you can help change the game before its too late. Don't do it for me, do it for YOUR alliance and your COMMUNITY! 

To the members of BK, GoG, tCW, Cam, AK, ect, ect, if you enjoy the game and the community you are apart of, you can also speak up, forcing people out of the game won't help you have fun, it will make the game even more boring and slow, causing your alliance mates to leave as well. The current leadership of your alliances are allowing the destruction of the game for no reason other than to ensure they never lose and to fulfill their own personal vendettas.

Finally, I want to apologize to everyone, looking back im a little annoyed at how I looked at the game, while I never ever wanted alliances to die I did help fuel the machine. So sorry for that! However to BK, I will not be forced out of the game, I will be an annoying prick until the day I choose to leave or you choose to leave me be. 

This post is a call of arms to everyone, IQ needs to be put down once and for all or be neutered to be a “normal” power, don't wait until it's too late.

Edit: 

This should explain alot of what im referring to 

Thank you

Just now, CitrusK said:

"First they came for the Radiants, and I did not speak out -

Because I was not in TKR.

Then they came for the Empyreans, and I did not speak out -

because I was not in Empyrea.

Then, they came for those of the Carthage, and I did not speak out

because I was not in Carthago.

Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak for me."

- Gorge, former head of the Black Knights' economical affairs.

Citrus you making post as dumb as mine, we don't need two idiots in an alliance ey

13 minutes ago, Pop said:

Didn't you steal 5bn from BK? I fail to see how them rolling you in retaliation is some sort of unprecedented toxic measure to force you from the game and not what one reasonably does to former high gov that robbed them and ran.

I'll take my downvotes now thx.

Still yet to see those bank screenshots to prove those allegations. Just saying (:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Thalmor said:

If George did steal 5B, I'd like to see evidence of this too.

And not that convo between Alex & Seeker, which isn’t at all evidence of anything. Clear in-game bank logs of the dates of the money being sent to George’s offshore & what you received back from George. For extra merit use the PnW mobile app so no inspect element b/s is used.

@Aragorn 

• Upvote 1