Daily Leaks

Kastor

7 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Actually almost Six Months and if it continues onto the new year then yes, both coalitions are wasting their time and resources since Coalition B and their whales won't stay down while Coalition A is being pummeled to the ground.

Sounds like it to both sides anyway.

Well, no one can peace out or anything but that's understandable.

Whether its a waste of time depends on their objectives I guess, since as you mentioned Coalition A seems like they are being pummeled to the ground mostly.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Madden8021 said:

Well, Maybe Coalition A can turn it around since idk who's left in the Whale and or High tier that can take on Coalition B?

If I was in Coalition A I would more be thinking along what can still be done rather than expect the enemy to give peace though, although not sure.

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I don't get why the other side wants us to disband. Yes, if we did disband, all your enemies would be gone. That's a complete victory IC-wise.

In the meta though, that's awful. The only people left would be your allies. Would you betray them and roll them? You might 'split' and go separate ways, but you guys were given the chance to do this earlier this year and you guys blew it. Would you guys just farm pixels indefinitely and give the game a slow death? 

I don't get why you're so scared to fight us again 6 months, or 8 months, or a year later. Use that time to prepare and to try to win. 

If I was a regular member of Coalition B, I'd be doing some serious soul searching right now. If my alliance was actively working to stall out the game I played, I know I wouldn't like that. The entire reason why I founded KT was to have an alliance outside the then-present political constraints of the time so the game could be more energized and, well, interesting. 

Maybe start mass dm’ing nations because no one from that side reads these forums.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

I don't get why the other side wants us to disband. Yes, if we did disband, all your enemies would be gone. That's a complete victory IC-wise.

In the meta though, that's awful. The only people left would be your allies. Would you betray them and roll them? You might 'split' and go separate ways, but you guys were given the chance to do this earlier this year and you guys blew it. Would you guys just farm pixels indefinitely and give the game a slow death? 

I don't get why you're so scared to fight us again 6 months, or 8 months, or a year later. Use that time to prepare and to try to win. 

If I was a regular member of Coalition B, I'd be doing some serious soul searching right now. If my alliance was actively working to stall out the game I played, I know I wouldn't like that. The entire reason why I founded KT was to have an alliance outside the then-present political constraints of the time so the game could be more energized and, well, interesting. 

So one gov member saying they want you to disband, means we all want to disband you?  I remember a  completely different tone coming out of Coalition A when the same accusation was thrown your way when Sketchy wanted to disband us. Are you seriously trying to grab the high ground on a level plain? 

I dont think anyone is scared of fighting you in 6 months or more. In fact I'd bet that will be the next war anyway because you will want revenge. 

As a regular member of Coalition B I dont feel like the game is being stalled out for me. In fact I have more to do in game in war time than I do in peace time due to our collective play style. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So one gov member saying they want you to disband, means we all want to disband you?  I remember a  completely different tone coming out of Coalition A when the same accusation was thrown your way when Sketchy wanted to disband us. Are you seriously trying to grab the high ground on a level plain? 

I dont think anyone is scared of fighting you in 6 months or more. In fact I'd bet that will be the next war anyway because you will want revenge. 

As a regular member of Coalition B I dont feel like the game is being stalled out for me. In fact I have more to do in game in war time than I do in peace time due to our collective play style. 

You have:
Leo the Great - Leader of the BK, the central alliance of coalition B 

TheNG - One of the two designated representatives for Coalition A (along with Sphinx)

QueenPhoenixLTS - 2IC of Polaris, and the person who gave NPO the "logs" for them to enter against TKR

George Clooney - 2IC of Acadia 

All of these "one gov members" are agreeing on this stance, and are we to assume that these people are the only ones in that chat?  I highly doubt that.

All just messages from your own gov for consistency's sake:

I think they're exactly right in this case (and Sketchy's too).

Edited by Cooper_
Formatting

9 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

You don't actually need a CB for a war, you know. I've never understood why people think that it's necessary.

You’re right, you don’t.  But if you plan on having a colossal screwup like this - it helps a lot.

• Like 1

Guest Viva Miriya
8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

This war has dragged on forever, I'm sure many in both coalition aren't happy with that. Those who peace out separate get attacked, etc.

What are you talking about guy? I'm ecstatic I get to kill pixels. Speak for yourself pubbie.

35 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You’re right, you don’t.  But if you plan on having a colossal screwup like this - it helps a lot.

I lead a GOONS incarnation and started a war because someone said my name 3 times like beetlejuice. Ask Guardian about that game and that war. Ask them how it worked out for them.

The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must. I keep telling yall, but yall dont listen. That's the truest and simplest political lesson you will ever receive. Hope it helps. 

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:56:57 AM

Is the plan to get them out ASAP and focus on tS, or keep them down too?

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:42 AM

Destroy them

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:53 AM

It’s a bipolar world now

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:59 AM

We need them dead

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:58:51 AM

Alright

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:59:29 AM

There are only two types of alliances in this world - IQ and IQ stats muahahaha

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:59:43 AM

Se need to make as many of their members quit as possible

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:59:55 AM

T$ has surrounded themselves with bad alliances

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:00:23 AM

So we need to break their backs

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:00:43 AM

Since next war we are fighting all these alliances from the beginning

underlordgc10/2/2019, 10:02:20 AM

You want these people to quit the game? BK man bad

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:05:14 AM

Pretty sure that’s been established

Welcome to the game Politics & War. If you are shocked by these screens, you are naive. 

Guest Viva Miriya
4 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Die pubbie die.

E: why leave an enemy room to recover if you don't have to?

Edited by Viva Miriya

6 minutes ago, Viva Miriya said:

What are you talking about guy? I'm ecstatic I get to kill pixels. Speak for yourself pubbie.

I lead a GOONS incarnation and started a war because someone said my name 3 times like beetlejuice. Ask Guardian about that game and that war. Ask them how it worked out for them.

The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must. I keep telling yall, but yall dont listen. That's the truest and simplest political lesson you will ever receive. Hope it helps. 

Welcome to the game Politics & War. If you are shocked by these screens, you are naive. 

Not shocked, friend. Just disappointed. :)

• Upvote 6

os9LcJK.gif

Guest Viva Miriya
Just now, Prefonteen said:

Not shocked, friend. Just disappointed. :)

Maybe ensure your side actually has real leverage to negotiate with next time, instead of merely being prey for others?

Anyway yo, spill all the tea or don't. I want some real tears b, I don't care who they come from @Kastor

2 minutes ago, Viva Miriya said:

Maybe ensure your side actually has real leverage to negotiate with next time, instead of merely being prey for others?

Thank you for the wise lesson. Next time I lead in the lead up to a war, I will take it to heart friend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

Guest Viva Miriya
3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Thank you for the wise lesson. Next time I lead in the lead up to a war, I will take it to heart friend.

Good luck fam.

4 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Hi - I bolded the part that's important.

The rest is just a complaint about how world peace means less clicking and can thus be ignored.

• Downvote 11

Improper-Request-2.gif