Daily Leaks

Kastor

17 hours ago, Kastor said:

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:56:57 AM

Is the plan to get them out ASAP and focus on tS, or keep them down too?

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:42 AM

Destroy them

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:53 AM

It’s a bipolar world now

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:59 AM

We need them dead

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:58:51 AM

Alright

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:59:29 AM

There are only two types of alliances in this world - IQ and IQ stats muahahaha

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:59:43 AM

Se need to make as many of their members quit as possible

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:59:55 AM

T$ has surrounded themselves with bad alliances

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:00:23 AM

So we need to break their backs

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:00:43 AM

Since next war we are fighting all these alliances from the beginning

underlordgc10/2/2019, 10:02:20 AM

You want these people to quit the game? BK man bad

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:05:14 AM

Pretty sure that’s been established

What is boiled may never steam, but steeps again, stronger and warmer.

Le1AjCa.png

This game was better when shit was simple and certain alliances didn't harbor huge vendettas against other alliances.

So when are we going to end this thing? I'm willing to wait it out, however long it takes, but it would be better for the game if we could figure out how to end this thing.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:13 AM, Kastor said:

ayo man, do whatever u must. Imma leak all your shit.

Dude. I thought this would be new, fresh and interesting. You're usually better at these things. :(

I also had a Typhon(?) guy PM'ing me that my gov was lying to me. Don't know where they see that. I see idiots running 120mph face first into a mountain and we're simply removing their obstacles.

3 hours ago, Saxplayer said:

This game was better when shit was simple and certain alliances didn't harbor huge vendettas against other alliances.

So when are we going to end this thing? I'm willing to wait it out, however long it takes, but it would be better for the game if we could figure out how to end this thing.

I assume neutral alliances are having a party, getting to grow and catch up while we're doing this running circles thing.

• Upvote 1

"Don't argue with members of The Golden Horde. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Probably someone on OWF.

17 hours ago, John Q Listener said:

That is a really weird contraction to use. Not sure what you are implying by the tissue comment?

Based on the quality of your posting it's not a surprise that you haven't hit puberty yet.

GnWq7CW.png

17 hours ago, hope said:

some of you might need to go therapy if tkr and t$ really have your knickers in that much of a twist to where you want total and absolute destruction of them

it really isnt that fricking deep, this is a browser game run by a white guy in his 20s

Just a game, stop getting your knickers in a twist over being rolled and being offered terms for pixels that aren't real. 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just a game, stop getting your knickers in a twist over being rolled and being offered terms for pixels that aren't real. 

hoe im not even in the war. alliances on both sides have their dumb !@#$ moments but some make it a personality trait

Edited by hope
  • Haha 2

Sad but not surprised to announce our terms of disbandment are taking longer than usual to be drafted. I can only ask our friends of Good Faith Coalition to be patient. 

• Upvote 1

Guest John Q Listener
3 hours ago, Azaghul said:

Based on the quality of your posting it's not a surprise that you haven't hit puberty yet.

This is very indicative of the quality of the narrative coming out of Colon A (bad leakage).

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Being offered terms sounds nice.

2 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

This is very indicative of the quality of the narrative coming out of Colon A (bad leakage).

Yes how dare we make substantiated posts about political actions in a politican nation sim. Shame on us!

os9LcJK.gif

Guest John Q Listener
1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Yes how dare we make substantiated posts about political actions in a politican nation sim. Shame on us!

The only thing substantial here is the "Co A volume of posts to meaningful action" ratio. 

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:39:35 PM

so um

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:39:41 PM(edited 10/30/2019, 8:32:02 AM)

i t might be a good idea to instate an official doctrine

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:00 PM

if you beige someone above 25 cities and it's a stack beige

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:02 PM

you will get hit

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:24 PM

because vlad got 6.1 days

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:28 PM

and a 32 city gob got 5.2

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:37 PM

so it's time to crack down

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:41:10 PM

by beiging soemone at 25 cities+ and it puts them at 4.1 days

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:41:17 PM

you forfeit alliance proteciton

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:41:21 PM

and will get hit

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 minute ago, Kastor said:

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:39:35 PM

so um

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:39:41 PM(edited 10/30/2019, 8:32:02 AM)

i t might be a good idea to instate an official doctrine

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:00 PM

if you beige someone above 25 cities and it's a stack beige

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:02 PM

you will get hit

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:24 PM

because vlad got 6.1 days

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:28 PM

and a 32 city gob got 5.2

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:40:37 PM

so it's time to crack down

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:41:10 PM

by beiging soemone at 25 cities+ and it puts them at 4.1 days

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:41:17 PM

you forfeit alliance proteciton

Roquentin10/28/2019, 9:41:21 PM

and will get hit

Image result for russian commissar

os9LcJK.gif

On 11/30/2019 at 10:55 PM, Keegoz said:

The insecurity in that chat lmao.

Seriously you guys have most the game allied and still are worried that we're going to smack you unless you have us disband?

Clooney has forgotten that this is a game and the fact he has such a vendetta is very lol-worthy.

I will tell you why he has a vendetta. I have rolled George Clooney for years now, with Arrgh and others, we really beat him down many times when I was in Political Pirates in the good ol' days. Back when he was North American Confederacy, they were pretty much perma-war with Arrgh (always joining every war and counter-Arrgh coalition) so that is why he is doing this now since it is normal strategy for him. This is really his first "won" war for George. I bet he would attack me if he could idk but I mean I must have attacked him like 50 times over the years and he always lost, every time, now he is finally not the dirt under my boot and is cocky and arrogant (much more than usual tho tbh)

Me and George go way back so I hope he will declare war on me and we can shit talk each other in PMs just like we always do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

I will tell you why he has a vendetta. I have rolled George Clooney for years now, with Arrgh and others, we really beat him down many times when I was in Political Pirates in the good ol' days. Back when he was North American Confederacy, they were pretty much perma-war with Arrgh (always joining every war and counter-Arrgh coalition) so that is why he is doing this now since it is normal strategy for him. This is really his first "won" war for George. I bet he would attack me if he could idk but I mean I must have attacked him like 50 times over the years and he always lost, every time, now he is finally not the dirt under my boot and is cocky and arrogant (much more than usual tho tbh)

Me and George go way back so I hope he will declare war on me and we can shit talk each other in PMs just like we always do.

Careful, you may get them talking about being a competent military force again (Excluding all the betrayals, lies, manipulations, threats, etc).

5 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

Imagine having a personal grudge over a browser game.

I don't think we actually have to imagine it, it seems to be a very real and observable phenomenon.

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 6

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg