Daily Leaks

Kastor

1 minute ago, Supreme Master Joi said:

Hi - I bolded the part that's important.

The rest is just a complaint about how world peace means less clicking and can thus be ignored.

Thanks for that. I appreciate it. 

• Haha 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Kerchtog is looking at this incorrectly.

They should (when beiged) join Fark sphere. They should start building up their aircraft. So, eventually BK will point to Kerchtog like "oh hey, you guys lost all your members. Hahahaha" and then in like, three days, the entirety of Kerchtog will have max aircraft...

Make this happen guys, and send my nation 10 billion for this amazing war strat.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Kerchtog is looking at this incorrectly.

They should (when beiged) join Fark sphere. They should start building up their aircraft. So, eventually BK will point to Kerchtog like "oh hey, you guys lost all your members. Hahahaha" and then in like, three days, the entirety of Kerchtog will have max aircraft...

Make this happen guys, and send my nation 10 billion for this amazing war strat.

Thank for broadcasting our plans genius.

• Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Kastor said:

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:56:57 AM

Is the plan to get them out ASAP and focus on tS, or keep them down too?

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:42 AM

Destroy them

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:53 AM

It’s a bipolar world now

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:57:59 AM

We need them dead

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:58:51 AM

Alright

TheNG10/2/2019, 9:59:29 AM

There are only two types of alliances in this world - IQ and IQ stats muahahaha

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:59:43 AM

Se need to make as many of their members quit as possible

Aragorn10/2/2019, 9:59:55 AM

T$ has surrounded themselves with bad alliances

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:00:23 AM

So we need to break their backs

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:00:43 AM

Since next war we are fighting all these alliances from the beginning

underlordgc10/2/2019, 10:02:20 AM

You want these people to quit the game? BK man bad

Aragorn10/2/2019, 10:05:14 AM

Pretty sure that’s been established

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fba00ed56541e3fa47

12 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Did you even read Thalmor’s post? He explained exactly why you pretty much do have to peace at some point.

Nah. He didn't read it. He is just trolling. Block him and move on. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Epi said:

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage... the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the Roqs! And I? I am their instrument!" - Coalition B leadership, circa 2019.

Not really sure what other leaders in Coalition B should do, although doesn’t sound like the greatest option there.

libertyribbon.png

1 hour ago, Epi said:

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your world will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your Demon will live to creep, blackened from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage... the culmination of our Journey. For your destruction is the will of the Roqs! And I? I am their instrument!" - Coalition B leadership, circa 2019.

Aren't you Coalition B leadership? 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So one gov member saying they want you to disband, means we all want to disband you?  I remember a  completely different tone coming out of Coalition A when the same accusation was thrown your way when Sketchy wanted to disband us. Are you seriously trying to grab the high ground on a level plain? 

So then let's play the same game, just did the ole swaparoo with names/alliances:

Straight forward question, does your coalition as a whole concur with Leo's, George's, Malal's, QueenPhoenix's, and TheNG's view on a scorched earth and burning KERCHTOG/t$ permanently? 

If your answer is an unequivocal "No" like ours was:

So Leo's, George's, Malal's, QueenPhoenix's, and TheNG's statement of intent is not the coalition's or BK, Acadia, and UPN's intent and your coalition repudiates their statements?

Source:

Edited by Hodor

Guest John Q Listener
6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ah, the ancient anthem of the realist, and the usual defense of hegemonic ambition. Haven't heard it before. Amazingly enough, nobody on your side has actually been stupid enough to bring up that argument in their undermining of their own governments' narratives, but here we go.

Thucydides said that as the Athenian party line regarding why Athens should dominate the island of Melos. Naturally, the Melians didn't like the idea, held to their independence, and were massacred; every man was executed and every woman and child was sold into slavery. (So that's a good look for you right there.)

Ironically, the idea of "might makes right" rebounded right on the Athenians in their next expedition to Sicily, sealing their defeat to Sparta, where the realities of realism came true once more, just with Athens on the other end of the business. (So that's another good look for you right there.)

Meanwhile, even contemporary scholars had problems with Thucydides. From https://delanceyplace.com/view-archives.php?p=2359

"In the first century BC, in a long essay devoted to Thucydides' work, Dionysius of Halicarnassus, a literary critic and historian himself, complained -- with ample supporting quotations -- of the 'forced expressions', 'non sequiturs', 'artificialities,' and 'riddling obscurity'. 'If people actually spoke like this,' he wrote, 'not even their mothers or their fathers would be able to tolerate the unpleasantness of it; in fact they would need translators, as if they were listening to a foreign language. ... ". (So, yet more good look for ya.)

On top of that, you're quoting a mistranslation. From same place, the actual quote is "The powerful exact what they can, and the weak comply."

Now, both translations are, on the surface at least, simply truisms. Obviously when in conflict, the strong win and the weak don't. That's the definition of 'strong' and 'weak', after all. What is vitally important to consider when applying that idea to a modern-day video game as opposed to the ancient games of warfare however is that back in the days of the Peloponnesian War, the strong regularly slaughtered their enemies IRL, enslaved their children, raped their wives, burned down their homes and stole all their stuff. Which is what the "strong" did in that quote. So, tell me, are you misusing the quote? Or are you declaring that your aircraft gives you the right to actually do all of that stuff? ?

So, yes, while the wars of the ancient era were games played with stakes high enough that nothing could be sacred and no rules could ever be afforded, we're playing a video game. We're not fighting for our literal IRL lives and homes, we're at least theoretically playing to have fun, like how Thucydides would describe sports. Sure, there's honor in earning laurels at the Olympics, but even he would balk at someone declaring murder to be the way to win the discus. Whereas both he and I would gladly admit that murder is the way to win a genuine, blood-and-iron fight to the death.

This brings me to the next point...

1st off, lmfao at calling @Thalmor of all people a "pubbie". Also, telling him to die? (Yet ANOTHER good look for you!)

2nd off: The answer to your question is very simple. The stakes aren't high enough to require it. In a fight to the death, you want the game to end. Hoever, this is a video game, and specifically a video game balanced around the idea that defeat should not ever be permanent. The beginning of a war is unquestionably the least certain and most fun part of this game, literally everyone with more experience than a single war can agree with that, so it follows that everyone would have more fun when there are more beginnings of wars. Preventing a war from ending, however, precludes the possibility of the combatants from beginning a new war, and preventing another player from playing entirely precludes the possibilities of wars involving that opponent, thus reducing the variety of possible beginnings of wars and thus reducing the potential fun for everyone, including everyone that would potentially be fighting against or alongside that player.

So tell me, what do you have against fun? You'd honestly rather ensure that nobody can possibly have fun, just to make sure that you don't have even the most theoretical chance of "losing"? Where's the fun in that?

i'm actually having a lot of fun, thanks

Just now, John Q Listener said:

i'm actually having a lot of fun, thanks

For now, perhaps. Once there's nobody to fight, once you've successfully forced disbandments of everyone that dares compete against you, then will you be having fun?

• Like 5

Guest John Q Listener
Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

For now, perhaps. Once there's nobody to fight, once you've successfully forced disbandments of everyone that dares compete against you, then will you be having fun?

This sentence runs on and contains too many ideas. Try splitting this into more than one sentence to communicate your ideas more clearly.

6 minutes ago, John Q Listener said:

This sentence runs on and contains too many ideas. Try splitting this into more than one sentence to communicate your ideas more clearly.

Ok, I'll write it in a way that you'll understand.

How're you gonna have fun by yourselves without a tissue?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
slightly better word
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest John Q Listener
Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ok, I'll write it in a way that you'll understand.

How're you gonna have fun by yourselves without a tissue?

That is a really weird contraction to use. Not sure what you are implying by the tissue comment?

14 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

1. Coal A sues for peace
2. Coal B sets impossible hurdles/finds a reason to tank talks, deliberately delays

Step 1. Surrender  This takes CoA more than a month to accomplish.  Next list the first demand.  Then stall and silence from CoA.

3. Peace talks fail
4. Coal B claims coal A is too stubborn/prideful and is delaying talks
5. Coal A can't dispute claim because coal B threatens to further delay talks if contents of talks are shared.
6. Coal A gives in, sues for peace

Conditions are talks occur in private.  That remains a condition, which is why your thread about this has accomplished so little. CoA probably technically needs to surrender again since the last one was worded into possible ambiguity and fighting has been continuing since, but that's Step 1.  Then take the list of topics we sent and go through them one-by-one on Discord.  You not wanting to do that is not CoB delaying.

7. Coal B sets new impossible hurdles/finds a reason to tank talks, deliberately delays

CoA is who stopped talking, you know.

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You’re right, you don’t.  But if you plan on having a colossal screwup like this - it helps a lot.

This is an absolute victory. If it were a screwup, though, a CB wouldn't help at all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

GICjEwp.gif

some of you might need to go therapy if tkr and t$ really have your knickers in that much of a twist to where you want total and absolute destruction of them

it really isnt that fricking deep, this is a browser game run by a white guy in his 20s

Edited by hope
  • Upvote 6