Daily Leaks

Kastor

I will miss Syndicate. They brought so much for this game, and their most important achievement is that they entirely changed up the game a few months ago by signing NPO...

It was fun while it lasted. But like any beautiful bird, the time has come.

While the ending my be macabre, and it's certainly disheartening, it is natural.

The Syndicate has had it's rises, it's wonderful, wonderful rises...

But today is the day that the money stops. The revenue changes, and the world loses something amazing...

(As a member of The Pirate $yndicate on the test server, I am completely knowledgeable about the inner workings of the $yndicate. If you have any questions or concerns about the alliance, feel free to message me in dms at CitrusK#5235)

• Haha 3

The amusing thing is that had they just left KETOG and Chaos alone, chances are, we'd still be fighting each other.  But yeah...  the whole plot to roll the 2 smaller spheres and then the whole "voluntarily" joining the bigger sphere with some bogus CB reasoning...

Nice going guys.  You really did a good job thinking this through.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The amusing thing is that had they just left KETOG and Chaos alone, chances are, we'd still be fighting each other.  But yeah...  the whole plot to roll the 2 smaller spheres and then the whole "voluntarily" joining the bigger sphere with some bogus CB reasoning...

So... you would have fought Chaos for around 7 months... you... you monster

15 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

SRD was pretty grumpy with CoS. In reality it may have gone a month longer or so than it did.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1 hour ago, CitrusK said:

(As a member of The Pirate $yndicate on the test server, I am completely knowledgeable about the inner workings of the Pirate $yndicate. If you have any questions or concerns about the alliance, feel free to message me in dms at CitrusK#5235)

As an official spokesperson for The Pirate $yndicate, I am very pleased to adress this conference today and tell you that I do not sanction this.

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

2 hours ago, Rosey Song said:

I'd like to speak to your manager please.

Hi

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Now Coal A is getting tacky as well. Can everyone just be civilised people.

These logs are coalition B. 

... Unless you think the logs being publicised by someone allied to tcw and not part of coalition A is an indication of coalition A being tacky? 

Re: the OP- "we are drafting terms. Be patient!" 

Lol. 

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, CitrusK said:

Well, not saying we would’ve done a continuous war, but they may decide to attack us back, or some minor conflict pulls us against each other - or hell, if N$O and BKsphere fought each other - we may have found ourselves at opposite ends as well.

The point being is that by plotting to have the 2 smaller spheres rolled - they pretty much forced/helped us realign together indirectly.  As I’ve stated before, alliances in KETOG and Chaos fought more against each other than any other group outside has done (In recent years).

Instead of pursuing/fixing connections or fostering potential animosity between certain alliances, NPO/BK opted to reform IQ 2.0 and force the game back into stagnation.

After reading this log though, it pretty much shows that they’re (Or at least those in the chat) not known for their intelligence or foresight.  They simply let their paranoia (As usual) dictate their moves.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Hi

Yes, I'd like to report an employee with poor business etiquette.  Discussing disbanding an alliance after I so graciously graced them with my presence.

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

33 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

These logs are coalition B. 

... Unless you think the logs being publicised by someone allied to tcw and not part of coalition A is an indication of coalition A being tacky? 

Re: the OP- "we are drafting terms. Be patient!" 

Lol. 

never mind I messed up apologies

Edited by Koala

sesame-street-the-count.gif

2 hours ago, Yuno said:

^what buorhann said. it's also really stupid, and silly, that you guys  are relying on "beating up their military units" as a way to cause alliances to "disband." 
like come on. That shouldn't even be the focus. (It's depressing.)

It's a strategy game. 

At least these attempts  are limited to in-game war mechanics / "math" rather than harassing anyone over discord. So that makes P&W better than a certain OTHER poli sim game....

(this is my own opinion and does not reflect my alliance)

edit: turns out I misunderstood the topic

Its a game and meant to be fun, so I agree its depressing when a global wars ends up a war of attrition to make the other disband even when they've even done the admission of defeat like asked. Paranoia over there potentially being some competition left in the game to allow for wars which aren't completely lopsided in the future shouldn't drive foreign policy.

libertyribbon.png

Guest Viva Miriya
2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Its a game and meant to be fun, so I agree its depressing when a global wars ends up a war of attrition to make the other disband even when they've even done the admission of defeat like asked. Paranoia over there potentially being some competition left in the game to allow for wars which aren't completely lopsided in the future shouldn't drive foreign policy.

3 hours ago, Yuno said:

Where's this at? 

Photoshop. It's just some color sampling for Discord theme, two names, ideas of what CoA thinks Leo and GC say and then measuring roughly how long it's likely to take to type then adding the timestamps.  It might take an hour.  Giveaways that it's fake are Leo doesn't talk that way. I don't mean the subject matter I mean the style of writing messages. More than three years of DMs with him kind of debunk the whole thing. But look how effective like an hour of Photoshop is when it tells one side what it wants.

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You don't actually need a CB for a war, you know. I've never understood why people think that it's necessary.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

GICjEwp.gif

15 minutes ago, ComradeMilton said:

Photoshop. It's just some color sampling for Discord theme, two names, ideas of what CoA thinks Leo and GC say and then measuring roughly how long it's likely to take to type then adding the timestamps.  It might take an hour.  Giveaways that it's fake are Leo doesn't talk that way. I don't mean the subject matter I mean the style of writing messages. More than three years of DMs with him kind of debunk the whole thing. But look how effective like an hour of Photoshop is when it tells one side what it wants.

Col B just massively closed off their coalition channel. Not really something you would do if the logs being leaked were fake.

Nice try at a denial but your side has already made moves to prove these are real.

• Haha 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Except all these leaks which have supposedly been the cause of them not getting peace have been because they haven't been able to achieve peace despite surrendering. So really these leaks & thread by Prefonteen giving an update on how peace talks were going had no effect on that.

libertyribbon.png

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Loose lips sink ships coalition A.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Except all these leaks which have supposedly been the cause of them not getting peace have been because they haven't been able to achieve peace despite surrendering. So really these leaks & thread by Prefonteen giving an update on how peace talks were going had no effect on that.

Bingo!

On a side note, with all the other stuff coming out since our posting of that thread... it's clear that we made the right call, as you were not looking to genuinely peace out anyway.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Yeah, the more the leaks then the more both sides will get people to the table and agree on peace. "Said no one ever"

Like the more you leak, the more people will continue this war regardless and peace will be a distant memory to where no one wants peace at all and instead want an endless war to get people to quit P&W.

If the plan is to just finish the other side off when they're weakened and desperate for peace rather than give it them, think keeping most in their coalition in the dark on the end game as long as possible would be ideal. Stuff is probably leaking because not everyone in Coalition B is happy with that, so I don't really see the harm in it.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, Madden8021 said:

Hmm, I see and also, everyone in Coalition B aren't even happy with anything at all. All they want is their "Achievements"  while wasting their time and resources "despite whales on their side that won't stay down."

This war has dragged on forever, I'm sure many in both coalition aren't happy with that. Those who peace out separate get attacked, etc.

libertyribbon.png