Noctis admitting to using a separate forums account to evade moderation strikes

ChloeJessica

@Noctis Anarch Caelum

admits to using a separate forums account in order to neutralize moderator actions against his posts.

@True King

is his other account.

these posts are in violation of a number of the forum's global rules, pictured below. Screenshot_20191129-160628.png

Capture_2019-11-29-16-13-30.png

Capture_2019-11-29-16-11-54.png

Capture_2019-11-29-16-11-20.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I never said that was why. Alex decided what account I use and I went with his call. You guys should stop being so annoying with the ridiculous reports.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I never said that was why. Alex decided what account I use and I went with his call. You guys should stop being so annoying with the ridiculous reports.

it doesn't matter why, Noctis.

@Alex

the punishment for having multiple forums accounts is non negotiable. all forums accounts will be banned. if this is not in fact the case i request that you amend the rules to reflect that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, ChloeJessica said:

it doesn't matter why, Noctis.

@Alex

the punishment for having multiple forums accounts is non negotiable. all forums accounts will be banned. if this is not in fact the case i request that you amend the rules to reflect that.

It was allowed back when I did it and none of your business really.

libertyribbon.png

Just now, ChloeJessica said:

i have DMed Alex about this already and he told me it has never been allowed.

thanks for playing.

I have nothing to prove to you guys when you're just reporting to be annoying & don't have an actual grievance though. Since Alex decides regardless.

libertyribbon.png

• Administrators

Kind of a weird situation that happened here, but it wasn't really Noctis' fault, and more likely I just erred. We (the forum mods) have decided to just let things be as they are.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic