LAN/GOONS Apocrypha

Noctis Anarch Caelum

3 hours ago, dtc justice said:

You all are too new to PNW to understand how things work. If an alliance pisses off the community enough, they will be the sole target of the future war. Happens time and time again. This is what they mean by snitches get stitches

To which our response is as follows:

WfABVdI.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, dtc justice said:

You all are too new to PNW to understand how things work. If an alliance pisses off the community enough, they will be the sole target of the future war. Happens time and time again. This is what they mean by snitches get stitches

Aren't you just precious!

4 hours ago, dtc justice said:

You know where to find us.

3 hours ago, MaliciousOnion said:

1. lol

2. that's not what snitches means

3. pnw is no different to cn or eve or any number of other multiplayer games

lol, think he meant that's just part of it. Did warn you guys not to make me your enemy. I never approved of your plan anyways.

libertyribbon.png

4 minutes ago, hope said:

noctis if you don’t stop posting i’ll have to declare on you for violating my forums sovereignty

Could be fun maybe, same city count. lol. GOONS are to tiny to fight most and they can only spam report to try having an impact. 

libertyribbon.png

5 hours ago, dtc justice said:

https://vocaroo.com/h2jgEHTWPHw

Edited by Marxalot
I am audio engineer
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

lol, think he meant that's just part of it. Did warn you guys not to make me your enema. I never approved of your plan anyways.

I am absolutely terrified of your Dark Horse anime AMV. Utterly terrified.

• Upvote 3

i2FSAiF.gif

Despite my reps being reset before I suggested removing the system, already over 62 negative despite mostly upvotes outside GOONS. Maybe now was a good time for GOONS to demonstrate how easily it can be manipulated. :P

libertyribbon.png

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Despite my reps being reset before I suggested removing the system, already over 62 negative despite mostly upvotes outside GOONS. Maybe now was a good time for GOONS to demonstrate how easily it can be manipulated. :P

Upvotes mean literally nothing, much like existence.

• Upvote 2

i2FSAiF.gif

6 hours ago, dtc justice said:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

sigsize_od.gif
ONE WORLD OR NONE
CyberNations veteran, Co-Pilot Emeritus
Hambassidor (Head Ambassador (Minister of Foreign Affairs)), Head of the Ministry of Log Dumping, GOONS

43 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

32 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, I doubt any of these rep points will stay anyways. Although meaningless stat to care about either way.

https://vocaroo.com/eZE5qZAa8At

Alex mentioned suggesting Removal of the System when he reset my points, so I think it has a much better chance of being removed this time. Although I think the best option is where he keeps the ability to vote on individual posts he mentions after I made it, so he could probably do that regardless of which way the poll goes. I do think people should vote yes on removing it either way though. Not clicking whatever that link is though.

libertyribbon.png

12 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Alex could delete GOONS all at once with no strikes if he wanted to.

Didn't really mean he should delete nations without strikes, but probably should just delete GOONS over letting them get people banned with no strikes first for obscure reasons.

libertyribbon.png

18 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Being in GOONS sounds terrible then.

GOONS is having a blast laughing at you (and at others in this game), whereas you're wasting hours of your time each day foaming at the mouth over them.

The only one having a terrible time here is you.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

Just now, Thalmor said:

GOONS is having a blast laughing at you (and at others in this game), whereas you're wasting hours of your time each day foaming at the mouth over them.

Giving them a little bit of a response isn't exactly foaming at the mouth, but better if people notice when they're quietly having people banned for frivolous stuff in the background. The global is always just more of the same, so not much to post about there.

libertyribbon.png

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Didn't really mean he should delete nations without strikes, but probably should just delete GOONS over letting them get people banned with no strikes first for obscure reasons.

It's funny how you think we have any control over what Alex decides to do. We just report shit when we see it, usually when we are scrolling down through someone's nation details to see how much military power they have.

25 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If GOONS keeps annoying both sides with frivolous reports, maybe eventually the war will end with both sides united against GOONS.

I can count one hand the number of people in "Coalition B" that goons have reported for breaking the rules and have 5 fingers left over.

19 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

This person gets it.

i2FSAiF.gif

Guest Viva Miriya
On 11/29/2019 at 9:18 AM, Leonard J Crabs said:

I'm so proud of you for understanding the difference between fascism and totalitarianism. You are finally educating yourself.

Same

9 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Alex mentioned suggesting Removal of the System when he reset my points, so I think it has a much better chance of being removed this time. Although I think the best option is where he keeps the ability to vote on individual posts he mentions after I made it, so he could probably do that regardless of which way the poll goes. I do think people should vote yes on removing it either way though. Not clicking whatever that link is though.

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

41 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

38 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Giving them a little bit of a response isn't exactly foaming at the mouth, but better if people notice when they're quietly having people banned for frivolous stuff in the background. The global is always just more of the same, so not much to post about there.

https://vocaroo.com/6xaZMsW8MSr

I wanted to redo the last bit of the first post but :effort:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I miss the days where it was more about mugshots and not just a pathetic angry crybaby worried that his importance was dwindling while simultaneously posting more goddamn anime music videos than a 4chan incel on a meth binge.  I can't even imagine what it's like being so worked up about a group of people that outclass a person in every way.  Imagine if a society of grocery baggers had a leader, and that leader tried to lead his paper plastics into a societal battle against MENSA.  Society needs their air back, son.