LAN/GOONS Apocrypha

Noctis Anarch Caelum

well luckily, people like you Noctis don't decide what is minor. This isn't a democracy and there is no free speech here. The mods have total authority, and I disagree with you that minor infractions are being punished.

If this were a democracy, you would be absolutely screwed, as we have the numbers. So please thank Alex for setting up a totalitarian mod system.

I think the mods are doing a great job and I hope they don't become alcoholics.

Edited by Leonard J Crabs
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

49 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Honestly I think if you guys reported on yourselves, GOONS would be a much smaller alliance than it currently is in-game & think you guys just view the rules as a weapon rather than anything else. Irony of you guys reporting people for rule violation is great. When GOONS members started to get warn points for trivial stuff, they didn't seem to feel more comfortable in the climate you guys are trying to create anyways.

as it happens, i *do* report goons who break the rules on the forums. if i found a clear violation of the rules in game, i would ask them to change it, and if they refused, i would report that too. we should all be bound equally by the rules.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

Waiting for Noctis making anime AMW about GOONS

I don't take credit for making any of the AMVs I've posted if you think I'd put that kind of effort into something like that. lol

libertyribbon.png

When GOONS are aggressively trying to lower the only real Health Points which matter in a game like this, I consider that the worst type of hostility. So if you guys didn't want to be disliked as much, could stop doing that to people.

libertyribbon.png

6 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

There is a reason phrases like "Nobody likes a tattletale" & "snitches get stitches" are pretty well known. Nobody likes someone who tries getting people in trouble for every meaningless minor rule violation, which otherwise would have went unnoticed with nobody caring.

"snitches get stitches" is a phrase used by violent criminals, threatening physical harm on those who report them. is that really the position you want to take here?

also, i have been reported by a goon for rulebreaking and received a warning for it.

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

TLDR: GOONS are not virtue signaling, even regarding acting like they care about following the rules. Anyone who thinks they so are being trolled pretty hard.

Thank You Noctis!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

emot-downswords.gif.d5a864675bf6e53bf039520c4f31f998.gif

This is some TimeCube-level shitposting.

7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I mean on an entire forum or game level it would be bad. Doesn't matter how alliances are managed internally, when people can just join another. Although me having never recieved a warn point on the forums before GOONS formed despite all the mass down votes I think speaks volumes on the negative changes you've brought to the forum already. That you guys keep bringing up Epi not over moderating for you guys on Discord as if he's doing his job wrong showing some discretion in how to deal with people who don't repeatedly break rules is also disturbing.

So you guys are also waging for control of the Official Discord as well; although I think Epi is a good mod for it and not really concerned with that as long as Alex doesn't listen to you guys regarding your complaints there.

Reputation points have absolutely no bearing on the number of warnings you get, silly goose. You get downvoted because you post like poop.

You didn't get any warnings before we showed up because nobody reported your insane, overtly hostile, and/or inappropriate posts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i2FSAiF.gif

5 hours ago, Sardonic said:

That's not what 'Apocrypha' means.

But do continue tilting at windmills.

i think apocrypha ironically fits OP's post, though

Edited by MaliciousOnion
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Reps is a pointless number

Oh how quickly you forget the hundreds of millions in reps you made us in Cybernations.  A healthy number indeed.

Does it ever bother you that with every effort to resist us you have only made us stronger and entertained us?

4 minutes ago, Sardonic said:

Oh how quickly you forget the hundreds of millions in reps you made us in Cybernations.  A healthy number indeed.

Does it ever bother you that with every effort to resist us you have only made us stronger and entertained us?

More often than not, you wouldn't be able to find out who sent me secret aid. (Aid Slot filling was banned after you guys started using that to harass everyone). Although none of them cared about needing pay & could have fought instead if they felt like it. It made you guys more notorious, not sure about stronger though. For most these were small numbers you'd ask of them.

libertyribbon.png

2 hours ago, MaliciousOnion said:

"snitches get stitches" is a phrase used by violent criminals, threatening physical harm on those who report them. is that really the position you want to take here?

also, i have been reported by a goon for rulebreaking and received a warning for it.

You all are too new to PNW to understand how things work. If an alliance pisses off the community enough, they will be the sole target of the future war. Happens time and time again. This is what they mean by snitches get stitches

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, dtc justice said:

You all are too new to PNW to understand how things work. If an alliance pisses off the community enough, they will be the sole target of the future war. Happens time and time again. This is what they mean by snitches get stitches

1. lol

2. that's not what snitches means

3. pnw is no different to cn or eve or any number of other multiplayer games

• Downvote 1