Leaving the game

Isjaki

GOONS aren't virtue signaling, they're just trolling. While I can understand leaving out of frustration when the mods/admins entertain their BS; I'm not quite there yet. Although hopefully Alex doesn't lose most of his good player base before realizing GOONS are just having fun at his expense (and other players) with all the over reporting and fake virtue signaling

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

This is stupid. You're slitting your own throat to own the libs, and giving GOONS the kind of material they want.

9 hours ago, Zetsubou said:

snip

I just started on Danganronpa V3 last night and it is amazing. Rise and Shine, Ursine!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2019 at 8:40 PM, Isjaki said:

Funny given by the reactions on my post, and the replies, it suggests that GOONS are happy to see longtime members leave the game. And we are supposed to bear with the fiction that "tHeY cArE aBoUt tEh cOmMuNiTy"

As soon as you start talking about the "SJW rabbit hole", you become exactly the kind of person who should leave anyway.

Bye!

I'm dumb and didn't realize how old this post was.

Edited by dragonshardz

i2FSAiF.gif