To San Fortunado

ChloeJessica

Guest San Fortunado

unknown.png?width=2160&height=384

I want people who are unaware of what is going on that this is clear setup by Goons (given the upvotes, the fact that a gov gave me a link to this post, and the DM.) Now moving on to address the elephant in the room. I have spoken with people who know your community well (Something Awful), and they told me that YOUR PEOPLE have made that term, and that it is NOT a slur, and that it means Tranny Goons. (As pointed out a few years ago by YOUR ADMIN OF SOMETHING AWFUL.) 

Now to move on from there and back to your propaganda machine using "I'm offended" as a defense to make people give a damn who are in charge, stop. The most beloved Liberal Messiah, Bill Maher, has called your movements a "cancer on progressivism." I applaud your bravery to transition into being a transgender woman, and I hope you continue being brave just like I applaud Catilyn Jenner for what she has done, even though I dislike her as a person because of the person she is. We should all move past these labels, and you guys should know, that I do not look at a transgender person a certain way, but I certainly look at their actions.

I question your motive and your offensiveness, if you publicly post, and then have Goons parade this post around. I question why Goons has already given huge upvotes before I even had the chance to see this post, despite being on here actively this evening. I question why you guys think you are that great, when you are clearly scum who want to act like you really care, when in reality, you could give a shit, and you just want to ruin things for everybody.

tldr:

Thank you, I will retract my troons comment after much research, but out of respect for the LGBTQ community, and not for your piss poor patronizing propaganda. I will move on, and choose a new word for you guys, because you are all truly Something Awful...especially people like you, who get offended because you are a minority to further a community's agenda. Even IF I was transphobic, you would be worse for doing stuff like this and should be ashamed of yourself.

Edit: I have used the word t-word here, for the last time to finalize my remarks. Please note that I am not going to use that term again. I have spoken with someone who has also clarified that you may think I will continue. 

Edited by San Fortunado

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, Archibald said:

Jesus christ, dude. 

I gave you a response. If you have nothing to say, then leave a reaction and move on.

Just now, Dreki said:

To give a tl;dr and to reinforce the statement made by my friend, I ask everyone to search for the term "Troon" / "Troons" and it's use in history
The first time that you'll find the use of the word Troon is in 2008, by a member of the Something Awful Forums (the one where Goons came from), in the following thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3637500

They invented the word, as you can find in the few LGBTQ+ articles made by the few news outlets that talk about this.
It also wasn't used as a offensive slur. It simply was created as a caring word to describe one type of Goons.
I hope everyone can see the hypocrisy here

What do you think he meant, Dreki. Do you think he was referring to the golf term or calling us "fake trans", as he phrased it in a different thread.

Think quickly. I'm sure you have a good response.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

I gave you a response. If you have nothing to say, then leave a reaction and move on.

You didn't give anything. You gave nonsense attacking a trans woman, who came to you to tell you it's offensive, for... what, "weaponizing" her hurt?

Like I said. Jesus christ, dude.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

The original reason we started calling Goons as Troons is because it was meant to be Goons + Trolls

Seems like somebody from your community was 10 years faster than us and used another word that has "Tr" and added it on Goons

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Dreki said:

The original reason we started calling Goons as Troons is because it was meant to be Goons + Trolls

Seems like somebody from your community was 10 years faster than us and used another word that has "Tr" and added it on Goons

Prove it, please. Prove that's why. I'm sure you have proof somewhere. Proof that somehow surpasses the report fortunado -knows we submitted- earlier this week about it being transphobic, which Alex signed off on, and then Fortunado used it again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Just now, ComradeMilton said:

Are any of these people members of GOONS?  Because SA has a couple hundred thousand members and GOONS has like 150.

I didn't check, but even if that is so, it doesn't hurt to know the history of your own group and to know the baggage that comes with it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, ComradeMilton said:

Are any of these people members of GOONS?  Because SA has a couple hundred thousand members and GOONS has like 150.

I know you are exceptional, but you forget that your bot asks for an SA account when you go to apply as the first sentence?

And how do you explain all of the members we have with no accounts on SA at all?  Also way to dodge the question which I'd still like answered (If you forgot you were going to explain how you know that the 150 people in GOONS are the people involved in the several hundred thousand members of SA)

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

You paid 9.95 dollars to join that group. Don't say you had no idea of the hateful history (matched to 4chan's, for those who know less about internet communities) behind a group you paid 10 dollars to join.

• Downvote 1

i appreciate your decision to stop using the slur. thank you. i also appreciate your support for me in finding my new identity. it's difficult, and i need all the support i can get.

i feel i must point out that the transphobic definition of "troons" has long displaced its original meaning. said definition on urban dictionary is the second google result for the word (see attached screenshot). i find it highly unlikely that you would find the older definition of the word before the modern definition.

in addition, you requested that a trans goon address you regarding the word. archie drawing your attention to my answer to your request hardly seems like parading around to me. Capture_2019-11-28-17-45-15.png

Guest San Fortunado
4 minutes ago, Archibald said:

What do you think he meant, Dreki. Do you think he was referring to the golf term or calling us "fake trans", as he phrased it in a different thread.

Think quickly. I'm sure you have a good response.

And I later told your goons friend, whom I am sure you have swapped screenshots because you are so exceptional and have already posted some this: I have quoted this from a quick look up on Urban Dictionary, AND I did not say it referred to either fake trans or golf NERD, I said that it has multiple meanings and that you guys want to be offended so bad that you CHOSE it to mean an OBSCURE transphobic slur.

Just now, Dreki said:

You paid 9.95 dollars to join that group. Don't say you had no idea of the hateful history (matched to 4chan's, for those who know less about internet communities) behind a group you paid 10 dollars to join.

Are you talking to me? Because I only got an SA account a couple weeks ago after Jazz bought it for me so I could vet obvious spies.

2 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

And I later told your goons friend, whom I am sure you have swapped screenshots because you are so exceptional and have already posted some this: I have quoted this from a quick look up on Urban Dictionary, AND I did not say it referred to either fake trans or golf NERD, I said that it has multiple meanings and that you guys want to be offended so bad that you CHOSE it to mean an OBSCURE transphobic slur.

...why would I need to swap screenshots. You posted it in my thread. You doing okay, bud? You seem to be floundering.

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, Archibald said:

Are you talking to me? Because I only got an SA account a couple weeks ago after Jazz bought it for me so I could vet obvious spies.

Okay you keep peddling lies.

1 minute ago, MaliciousOnion said:

@San Fortunado you implied to me in a dm that you intended your use of the word to mean "golf nerd". are you saying that your dm was incorrect and that you actually meant "transgender goon"?

unknown.png

Well, I am sorry that you have some type of disorder that makes you see something that is clearly not there. I hope you check it out.

Anyway, I am going to peace out, this is all clearly boring bait, and I am clearly bored. Good night and may any god out there help the Admin if he doesn't ban you guys soon.

1 minute ago, Archibald said:

Then it certainly wasn't for you

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dreki said:

I paid $9.95 in 2004 for (so far) 15 years of entertainment, yeah.  There's no hateful history, a lot of just have different senses of humor and without an account you can't actually see most of what's on there. I'm usually chatting about hockey in the sports subforum.  None of which answers how you know an SA account is required to join or that people saying or doing the things quoted are affiliated with GOONS.

Edited by ComradeMilton
clarity

GICjEwp.gif

It's also worth noting that Lowtax is not an expert on LGBTQ+ things, is not trans himself, and that neither he nor any other singular person is in charge of what a word means. "Troon" has changed meaning quite a bit, unfortunately, due to how language and language use is transformed over time by being handled by many different people. If it was just harmless and meant nothing but "trans goon" that'd be sweet but word use changes and not always for the better. There are plenty of examples throughout history. Lowtax saying in 2014 that "troon" is supposed to mean "trans goon" changes nothing about it being a slur in 2019.

• Upvote 3

2CmeZXo.gif

Just now, ComradeMilton said:

I paid $9.95 in 2004 for (so far) 15 years of entertainment, yeah.  There's no hateful history, a lot of just have different senses of humor and without an account you can actually see most of what's on there. I'm usually chatting about hockey in the sports subforum.  None of which answers how you know an SA account is required to join or that people saying or doing the things quoted are affiliated with GOONS.

So you are affirming that you consider the word Troons not a hateful word, and just a different sense of humor? I think you just broke your roleplay

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Archibald said:

Prove it, please. Prove that's why. I'm sure you have proof somewhere. Proof that somehow surpasses the report fortunado -knows we submitted- earlier this week about it being transphobic, which Alex signed off on, and then Fortunado used it again.

I mean we really don’t need to prove anything to ya, but here you go.

9720DB21-C583-40B5-B919-579897351167.png

• Haha 1

• Alex locked this topic