Another report on Goons and a Plea to Alex

Guest San Fortunado

Guest San Fortunado

I am over it. I have went into VM. Several veteran players and some of whom donate regularly to your game are strongly considering leaving. Goons is only here to destroy your game (your MONEY, LIVELIHOOD Alex.) Keep siding with them, and your memes were you need money to eat will become reality. I am giving you a chance now, and I hope the community gives you one more chance, ban  Goons and end this. 

Ads insulting my alliance and myself directly are pushed through all the time, yet Shifty's ads that attack them are blocked. People are getting banned and punished who oppose Goons, yet Goons are walking away relatively unscathed. This is my final warning to you, get rid of the cancer or let it kill the game, and good luck gaining respect or followers to start over.

Posting a screenshot of one of those ads.

Respectively,

Someone who is done and is not the only one.

unknown.png

Edited by San Fortunado
Fixed Grammar. Keeping my promise.

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, Lancer said:

So it is happening again, but is another alliance in a different game. Well, mostly different. There are some names that I recognize. I sincerely hope that this issue can be resolved before the history of CN repeats itself here.

Yeah, @Alex they killed CN and Eve Online doing this shit...just to give examples.

• Alex locked this topic