-Incredibly- Inappropriate City Names

Archibald

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=103764

Name(s) in question: Every city he has

Is the name(s)...: Cities

I don't know how this one has existed, presumably, as long as it has. But his cities tell a "story" that could not possibly be any creepier, with each city being the age of... whatever girl he's pretending to be. City 5 is "uncle slept with me", and it just... I actually got heated writing this because it's so bad, so another goon covered the description for me below:

"The city theme follows the sexual development of a young girl from birth to adult-hood.
The "story" told is heavily focused on the sexuality of a minor. Some names are particularly disturbing: 
"Uncle slept with me" is about rape of a toddler. 
"12 AND single" implies a desire for sex with a preteen
"I produce milk now" is about the breasts of a 14-year old"

Look whatever you may think of some of our reports, -this one- is vastly important. That HAS to go

Screenshot of the cities below.

.xKxonna.png

Edit: "Ben, 10 inches" isn't any better to be quite honest.

Edited by Archibald
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

• Administrators

I agree, using your city names to tell a weirdly sexual story about a child is not appropriate. I have issued a moderation strike against the nation.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic