A Note of Thanks

Cooper_

I wish a happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it, and I hope for a happy weekend to befall anyone who reads this, regardless of what they celebrate!

And please - don't forget to BUY BUY BUY! Christmas is already a-knocking on the door, and we've got to stimulate that economy quick! I kid - have a good one!

Improper-Request-2.gif

6 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

@Shadowthrone You are good with words, and I respect your knowledge of philosophy.

@Leo the Great I don’t know you too well, but you seem passionate and stick to your convictions.

Basically Keshav is good at spreading lies and telling you he thinks you're shit in a way you don't understand and Leo is a nasty stubborn person who loves to be evil and has no intention of changing, but we say it in a fancy way because of the incoming great even that that will bring peace and joy to everyone's hearts, black friday 

Sorry I'm not american ?

• Haha 2

Awww coop! ❤️❤️❤️ I second everything you said about PnW and this community. I’ve met some of my best friends here and made amazing memories. Whatever goes down in the political sphere I trust that our community will continue to prosper through the chaos. Let’s celebrate the holiday season with some peace in the Orbis y’all! ?

• Upvote 1