A $yndicate message - on the BK narrative

Prefonteen

4 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

It’s simply a false equivalency to parallel those two circumstances.  Chaos and KETOG were reacting to serious threats of a cataclysmic hit during rebuild, which we now know to due to these logs to be an existential crisis for the alliances involved. We had a myriad of logs and evidence even before the rainbow leaks that BK planned to try to enter.  Now, you compare this to two conversations where Adrienne’s tone in telling you that we weren’t going to hit y’all didn’t meet your standards.  And despite this, there are numerous conversation and logs that show the exact contrary to what you postulated.  Either way, there was no threat to the level that Chaos and KETOGG faced as even the localized comments by Sketchy and co (which were later disavowed by their own alliance’s gov) only occurred after you attacked. 

"Only we're allowed to consider logs as a serious threat. If the NPO does so, it's a lie and killing the game." Adrienne telling us after the fact that we received the said information and hit, is similar to how you believed that BK's denials are false. It's not that her denials do not meet our standards, it's we have evidence to the contrary and we hit based off that information, same as you did, no? 

What is and is not a threat, is not for you to decide, so I'd suggest you slowly walk yourself back down from that hill. The NPO decides what is, and is not a threat to our security, and TKR does it for TKR. I'd suggest you leave us to our threat perceptions based on the information we receive, since that is the same standard you believe you are entitled to have. But I understand if your entire argument is one standard for TKR (the right one!) and the NPO is simply a lying deception machine (because we aren't toeing TKR's lines like good little dogs you want us to be). 

4 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

And yes BK/cov successfully got two warring spheres to work together, that isn’t consolidation that is a necessity of survival.  That says more about BK’s threat than our ties with KETOGG, which weren’t particular strong because we were having a war and all.  But we can discuss how your CB is incomparable another time, I believe the OP is about the lies that are being perpetuated by your side on the original circumstances of the war.  Y’all seem so intent on baiting us and deflecting, but where’s the responses to the legitimate evidence being presented?

And you got the NPO to work with NPO because it was a necessity of survival. That says more about TKR's threat than our ties with BKsphere, which weren't particularly strong because we were done with IQ, and moved on. But we can discuss how your CB is a standard only applicable to TKR another time. I believe this OP deals with logs shared by Alexio (your coalition partner btw) on plans to hit TKR while you seemingly have not done the same planning? I mean KETOGG I know can't claim to not have planned a war against BK, seeing how they spent most of April attempting to have NPO to sign up for that war, and therefore none is innocent here. The difference though is, despite those approaches, we did not let BK know or share the information with them, because you know we aren't allies anymore (at that point in time). Y'all seem so intent on trying to claim to be honourable, yet your actions and hands are as dirty as the rest of us. It'd be nice if you get off your moralistic high horse and recognise TKR is no different to any other major alliance in this game. You plot wars, you do what you want to do, but that's okay. You're allowed to have a monopoly over those actions, while everyone else just has to wait their turn to be next. 

At the end of the day, trying to claim a moral high ground when you've been caught plotting wars, and trying your best to unravel the bulwark system of mini-spheres is fun to see, but disingenuous from an objective level to claim you're any different to everyone else. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, kalev60 said:

If anything OP seems to be hinting at coloA, while publicly flirting with the narrative of them being hell-bent on peace, is actually trying their hardest on lengthening the conflict by leaks, spying on you and leaking is valid CB right?   and it´s working, I for one have a strong renewed feelings of  this global should last till the end... :D:D  

1. No spying has occurred. You've literally just alienated people into handing proof that contradicts you to me. 

2. "SHUT UP OR IMA CONTINUE THE WAR I WAS GOING TO CONTINUE IN THE FIRST PLACE." 

Okay then

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

15 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

1. No spying has occurred. You've literally just alienated people into handing proof that contradicts you to me. 

More like Alexio deserves to continue getting hit for being an unreliable individual! Thanks friend! This is proof we needed to know if Alexio is the leaker or not. Thank you for helping your allies in finding out those who leak! You're the best! xoxo

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Redarmy said:

"The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must. "

Hmmmm not a very leftist thought.

Well, you guys aren't fond of the other narrative of the necessity of the mass movement to topple the cultural hegemony of the traditional power elite who brag about their wealth and mock the relative poverty of their opponents. It's inconvenient to the perception of being the underdogs at the mercy at the big bad guys so maybe he thought you'd prefer the Melian Dialogue.

8 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

I don’t buy that.  Y’all fault TKR for enforcing terms that weren’t ours because we were part of the peace treaty.  Now, NPO is responsible for trying to enforce the invalidation of our CBs.  To say that your or coalition B doesn’t care about them is just patently false otherwise I expect that wouldn’t be involved in your first term.  CBs are preeminent in determining the harshness of terms.  You and Keshav have said as much in the “lightness” of KF terms.

Also, the point that people have desires to hit people is just not unique.  That is involved in nearly any consideration of war and it is unfortunate, but without those logs this war wouldn’t have happened (at least not in a preemptive form).  You can continue to parrot whatever you want about Chaos’ formation, but I point you to Chaos’ DoE.  As far as I know Chaos has stayed true to those values, so let’s stop scapegoating and start taking responsibility for clearly described actions in the OP.

The necessity the Covenant/BK see in diminishing the CBs is because of the aim KERTCHOGG had of using a proximal reason for hitting to delegitimize them as a political entity.  It was frequently stated that everyone had been bamboozled despite the tensions between BK/TCW and TKR being known along with FR/Soup. Had it simply been treated as a preempt of a rival with the screen being a pretext, they would not feel such a need to bring it up. To contrast, there was a leak of a planned hit by KT/SK/AIM on BK for AC and it actually was the reason for the preempt solely and it carried zero moral value to anyone outside. KT was lauded for the initiative and the only issues were due to it being harder on some of the peripheral alliances.

Before the war, the narrative of the BKsphere being too big and a problem was one brought up by both Chaos and KETOG. If they were able to get enough critical mass on the same page, they'd have gone for it. I've never denied people have reasons to dislike BK and others but it was a more fragile alignment that would create a bad situation if it collapsed as it would leave a relatively friendly group of "minispheres" in a position of power where they would be in position to dominate in every sense. Even though the professed intent of Chaos is to do outside of the box stuff, the incorporation of a top 5 alliance meant that it was a major political player as opposed to simply a maverick mini-sphere and it could only be assumed to act in such a manner. The deterioration of Chaos during Surf's Up showed the power balance would lean more to one alliance than the others and that alliance was the most amenable to cross-sphere cooperation with others the more subaltern elements in Chaos would not want to work with. 

The war has been long, destructive, and educational, but we're boring the $#@& out of everyone, so it should now come to an end. The "Easy Mode" coalition should surrender a hard-fought victory to The Inquisition. The alliances still at war on both sides have fought well. Nothing about the conflict or its conclusion can or should be construed as humiliating or degrading in any way to the alliances of the "Easy Mode" coalition who are still fighting or to their memberships.

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

More like Alexio deserves to continue getting hit for being an unreliable individual! Thanks friend! This is proof we needed to know if Alexio is the leaker or not. Thank you for helping your allies in finding out those who leak! You're the best! xoxo

Or people on your side, you know... could stop lying so we don't have to trot out proof to defend ourselves?

1 hour ago, Aesculus said:

The war has been long, destructive, and educational, but we're boring the $#@& out of everyone, so it should now come to an end. The "Easy Mode" coalition should surrender a hard-fought victory to The Inquisition. The alliances still at war on both sides have fought well. Nothing about the conflict or its conclusion can or should be construed as humiliating or degrading in any way to the alliances of the "Easy Mode" coalition who are still fighting or to their memberships.

We did offer our surrender. Been waiting for that surender to be acted upon and terms to be presented to t$ for 29 days.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Aesculus said:

Trail of Tiers flashbacks. Triggered. 

7 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

What is and is not a threat, is not for you to decide, so I'd suggest you slowly walk yourself back down from that hill. The NPO decides what is, and is not a threat to our security, and TKR does it for TKR. I'd suggest you leave us to our threat perceptions based on the information we receive, since that is the same standard you believe you are entitled to have. But I understand if your entire argument is one standard for TKR (the right one!) and the NPO is simply a lying deception machine (because we aren't toeing TKR's lines like good little dogs you want us to be). 

There is some subjectivity to perceptions of a threat, but there is also its objective definition "a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done."  Adrienne saying she has "zero f***s left to give" in response to a question about you entering the war doesn't meet that definition.  Y'all are free to spin this however you want and continue to ignore the larger context of numerous people, including Adrienne, saying that we had no intention of hitting y'all.  That isn't me deciding what a threat is, its the smart people who actually define words.  And either way, under no interpretation is there any equivalency between NPO and Chaos/KETOG.  I don't see any legitimate threats nor any talk about you getting hit catastrophically in rebuild.  And let's not forget the fact that y'all have publicly stated that your relationship with BK was a primary consideration in the war, making your points moot.  Somehow we're the ones doing the consolidating and your CB wasn't a post-hoc, spinned-up justification?  The defense "oh TKR is being morally superior" just doesn't cut it here.  Let's start with considering the facts.

7 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

I believe this OP deals with logs shared by Alexio (your coalition partner btw) on plans to hit TKR while you seemingly have not done the same planning? I mean KETOGG I know can't claim to not have planned a war against BK, seeing how they spent most of April attempting to have NPO to sign up for that war, and therefore none is innocent here. The difference though is, despite those approaches, we did not let BK know or share the information with them, because you know we aren't allies anymore (at that point in time). Y'all seem so intent on trying to claim to be honourable, yet your actions and hands are as dirty as the rest of us. It'd be nice if you get off your moralistic high horse and recognise TKR is no different to any other major alliance in this game.

The difference is that  if we get our plans leaked, we are smart enough to not contest the validity of its CB.  Just because something is commonplace, doesn't make it right.  I expect better logic from you.  BK/cov got their plans leaked, so their bed was made.  And this is not even considering that this was intended to destroy Chaos for good.  Good for you for not leaking.  That doesn't make BK/cov's actions not a valid CB.  

6 hours ago, Roquentin said:

The necessity the Covenant/BK see in diminishing the CBs is because of the aim KERTCHOGG had of using a proximal reason for hitting to delegitimize them as a political entity.  It was frequently stated that everyone had been bamboozled despite the tensions between BK/TCW and TKR being known along with FR/Soup. Had it simply been treated as a preempt of a rival with the screen being a pretext, they would not feel such a need to bring it up.

See this war would never have happened without those logs.  Whatever tensions there were between the parties involved, these logs are the CB because they are the reason war was declared.  Cancel out the person factors, this war still happens.  Cancel out the logs and other evidence we had, this war doesn't happen.  Its as simple as that.  And we both know that delegitimizing CB is a quick road to very harsh terms. 

• Upvote 4

Guest Viva Miriya
11 hours ago, Etatsorp said:

Fixed for you!!

Ok pubbie

21 hours ago, Redarmy said:

"The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must. "

Hmmmm not a very leftist thought.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 6:24 PM, Viva Miriya said:

Ok pubbie

They said, looking off into the distance, enjoying Their last free thought before finally turning into a
corncob_252342673_250.jpg

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
Format
  • Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png